The upcoming update is missing something

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The upcoming update is missing something

Just like in every major update, there is the main change, secondary change and the game improvement change.
      In call to arms:
      major was the faction
      secondary was hgs
      third was loadouts
      In Rise of Avalon:
      major was roads
      secondary cd
      third was new weapons
      In the queen update:
      major was Ava raids
      secondary was crystal league
      third was Hideouts

Now let's look at the upcoming update:
      Major is the open world
      secondary is ????????
      the third is 120 spec + possibly a new weapon

now hear me out, I have been talking about this and it got some attention
      we can give The arena some love, its a fun, nonrisk AND no-reward way to play the game (unlike HCE ahum ahum). which is why improving it won't hurt the game AT ALL.
      SBI could add new game modes such as:
      Battle royal (I explained this in a previous thread)
      Capture the flag
      Massive king on the hill style game (just like in WOW)
      and so many quine game mods you guys can think of.

Lemme know what you think :D
      p.s, I don't want to give Arena players rewards that it would be worth to grind Arena, I just want to have fun, quick, and non-risk content. Because Albion isn't about grinding, its about having fun <3
    • Although the proposal is pretty crazy and pointless, it would be very good for future content additions. The black zone is dead and is only for big guilds. It's more fun to play pvp in the red zone than in the black zone. Before the map rework it was much easier to achieve the objectives, it was more competitive and the crystal was more valuable, there were also few level 8 maps, now there are many level 8 maps and that's bad. Nobody wants to go to the black zone anymore, it's boring and monopolized.

Decreasing the black zone by hiding some maps would be a good solution and as the black zone returns to its previous brightness it would reveal some maps carefully.
    • TironAxe wrote:

Although the proposal is pretty crazy and pointless, it would be very good for future content additions. The black zone is dead and is only for big guilds. It's more fun to play pvp in the red zone than in the black zone. Before the map rework it was much easier to achieve the objectives, it was more competitive and the crystal was more valuable, there were also few level 8 maps, now there are many level 8 maps and that's bad. Nobody wants to go to the black zone anymore, it's boring and monopolized.

Decreasing the black zone by hiding some maps would be a good solution and as the black zone returns to its previous brightness it would reveal some maps carefully.
      I feel you completely and I want SBi to keep its focus on improving the open world and the black zone
      I'm just saying that they updated/added/reworked a different aspect in the game in each update. now I hope they would update the arena.
      I don't think it's too much work (well, I hope it's not a lot of work XD) since the base is there.
      They have working matchmaking for the arena and the interface and UI are there. all they need to do now is add a few game mods and create new maps, very similar to the hg rework, and even easier. (no need to deal with npc's and deaths)
      The ideas that I had were taken from other games, just think about what new and unique game mods SBI can come up with that fir for Albion's playstyle