Merge black zone and royals

• Merge black zone and royals

Lets gid rid of all the BZ monopoly,RMTint n shit.
      Lets merge royals with blackzone.
      Blue,yellow zone would be the outer ring, and carleon in the middle.
      The other factions, lym etc etc would each get a corner along the ring.
      no rep system, everyone would need to join a faction. (still only knockdown in yz, and no attacking in blue zone)
      Lets also get rid of HOs.
      Let the real faction war begin, with bandit events every 3rd hour :)
      Crystal league would be used to level up outposts.
    • This is a whole other critique on its own, but the black zone has proven completely irrelevant to my experience as a player, if not completely irrelevant to the common player.

Why would I go waste my time and money engaging in the black zone's forced politics when I can just go run corrupted dungeons next to a tunnel and get things done safer, quicker, and more efficiently? Why would anyone ever force themselves into toxic politics, betrayal, RMT et cetera?
      Why would someone risk having all of their items stored in a guild hideout/island stolen because a guild officer decided to kick you out? Why would someone ever even *attempt* to do things in the blackzone if they aren't willing to pledge their loyalty to a slave alliance that demands 24/7 deployments and ludicrous taxrates?

The black zone as an idea and in execution seems completely nonsensical. It promotes the worst, most unenjoyable monotonous gameplay possible.
    • I really like this idea, I know back in the day it didn’t work too well but now with the current population base it would work.

Caerleon in the middle is genius too. You could take away some features from caerleon and give caerleon other perks to make caravanning goods worth it. Giving transporters a new money making method and gankers more content.
    • Although the proposal is pretty crazy and pointless, it would be very good for future content additions. The black zone is dead and is only for big guilds. It's more fun to play pvp in the red zone than in the black zone. Before the map rework it was much easier to achieve the objectives, it was more competitive and the crystal was more valuable, there were also few level 8 maps, now there are many level 8 maps and that's bad. Nobody wants to go to the black zone anymore, it's boring and monopolized.

Decreasing the black zone by hiding some maps would be a good solution and as the black zone returns to its previous brightness it would reveal some maps carefully.
    • The upcoming update SHOULD deal with this
      They somehow need to make players roam around in the bz without getting N A I L E D by a zerg
      but I think the bz should be separated from the royal zone 100%
      The royal is controlled by SBI and the black zone by the players. and when people are controlling something you cab bet that there will be some corruption, what can we do about it? people are greedy.
    • faction and bandit event more than 50% are flat 4 shiters and rats, yea lets turn everything in rat fest :D sorry but no thx, im happy with current state of bz.. only hideouts left to fix and bz will be almsot perfect, about hh you cant fix that problem.. this is human factor if someone wont fight with each other you cant force them.
    • If we look back, not so long ago the Royals got expanded with the faction update.
      Then we got a walking chest guy to spawn in BZ,
      And now we have a spider thing too.
      SBI also made transmute harder, and upped the enchantment spawn rate on resources.

And as of now, BZ is still frekking dead.

Give casual players a reason to venture into BZ, faction warfare could be that option, and the end to handholding and RMT.
    • krazzer wrote:

false, they are not dead anymore, after change with gathering im doing 10-40 kills per day, playing solo 3-4h per day.

krazzer wrote:

Give casual players a reason to venture into BZ, faction warfare could be that option, and the end to handholding and RMT.
      this have nothing to solo players small groups, handholding and RMT affect only guilds what are interested with outpost,castles,terries etc..
      it has 0 impact on small groups :)

looks like you have 0 knowledge, you only repeating that u heard :)
    • deenne wrote:

krazzer wrote:

false, they are not dead anymore, after change with gathering im doing 10-40 kills per day, playing solo 3-4h per day.

krazzer wrote:

this have nothing to solo players small groups, handholding and RMT affect only guilds what are interested with outpost,castles,terries etc..it has 0 impact on small groups :)

It has everything to everyone, except the RMT'ers / hand holders.
      The difference between me and you, is that i wan't whats best for the game, unlike you who only wants whats best for you.

Flashing your lack of arguments, just shows how limited a human being you are :)
    • I don't understand, you're weird, let me repeat it, because what you wrote doesn't make any sense.

deenne wrote:

krazzer wrote:

krazzer wrote:

this have nothing to solo players small groups, handholding and RMT affect only guilds what are interested with outpost,castles,terries etc..it has 0 impact on small groups :)

:)
    • deenne wrote:

I don't understand, you're weird, let me repeat it, because what you wrote doesn't make any sense.

deenne wrote:

krazzer wrote:

krazzer wrote:

:)
      Try reading the whole thread,
      i CBA to sum it up for you, sorry.
    • I dont see how the black zone is dead atleast not the bz i go litteraly hundreds of players where i farm i never go to royals i see no reason to you get far far better loot in black zone then rz and yz and the fame is 10x better. i think everyone saying the backzone is dead never really oplayed in the bz and only got ganked when they went there