Edit : Okay this will work
      • Bloody Reap (Infernal Scythe)
        • First Hit now applies a Rending Bleed stack
        • First Hit Damage: 74.45 -> 55 -> 108
        • Second Hit doesn't apply the DoT anymore
        • Second Hit does now extra damage if the enemy has below 40% health
        • Damage above 40% Health: 74.45 -> 75 -> 108
        • Damage below 40% Health: 74.45 -> 175 -> 240

previous change was meh, this below - so this above is current upcoming change, and that´s better for sure.

• First Hit Damage: 74.45 -> 55
        • Damage above 40% Health: 74.45 -> 75
        • Damage below 40% Health: 74.45 -> 175
      I made some calculation and this is pointless unless i am wrong with the numbers.

Above 40% health, the dmg after rework is decreased by 33.5% +

Under 40% health, the dmg after rework is increased by 9.8% +-

Now that´s a massive nerf if my numbers are correct. If you want to buff scythe and make it a bloodletter, treat it like bloodletter and give it some additional effect like reduced cooldowns or something.

For this is just meh.

Even realmbreaker deals more damage than scythe, not to mention scythe is hard to play even as it is and people can´t play it properly. Other thing to mention that with the raging blades nerf and hit detection, infernal scythe loses most of it´s damage as in past, one could use the combo W + E + Q, but now it won´t get that much value anymore.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7

The post was edited 2 times, last by Borbarad ().

• Tabor wrote:

Your under 40% calculation seems off. Damage would be 55 first hit plus 175 second hit for a total E of 230 compared to current total E of 149. This is substantial.
      Nope. You forgot that bleed is being removed and bleed deals 26% more damage than first hit.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7

The post was edited 3 times, last by Borbarad ().

• Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

100% agree, scythe is taking a nerf bat for no reason because it's not even that well-used.
      If this was meant to be buff, it´s really anything but that.

The way scythe is, it´s useless. Realmbreaker deals more damage, and is easier to use.

I used to play scythe in past when aoe escalation wasnt nerfed and it was somewhat fun as you could evade reflect with soldier helm here and then, but - now it´s just meh with realmbreaker.

On top of that, raging blades dont really work like in past, so the usefulness of infernal scythe is simply Zero.
      • Adrenaline Boost (all Axes)
        • Time Window for the direct damage conditon: 2.5s -> 3.5s
        • First Hit Damage: 74.45 -> 55 -> 108
        • Damage above 40% Health: 74.45 -> 75 -> 108
        • Damage below 40% Health: 74.45 -> 175 -> 240

Okay, that sure seems better : )
    • This is a dumb change, IMO. Just a ripoff of Bloodletter. Are we that devoid of ideas that we need to copy now?

How about this?
        • First Hit Damage: 74.45
        • Second Hit doesn't apply the DoT anymore; applied on First Hit instead
        • Second Hit Damage: 74.45
        • Second Hit adds debuff that causes DoT to do double damage when target is moving.
      Everything stays the same except the DoT is moved to the first hit and if the second hit lands, it adds a fester debuff that causes the DoT wound to do additional damage when target is moving. Target can avoid second hit by avoiding within the .5 second window or if they get hit, they can choose to standstill.
    • Calesvol wrote:

This is a dumb change, IMO. Just a ripoff of Bloodletter. Are we that devoid of ideas that we need to copy now?

How about this?
        • First Hit Damage: 74.45
        • Second Hit doesn't apply the DoT anymore; applied on First Hit instead
        • Second Hit Damage: 74.45
        • Second Hit adds debuff that causes DoT to do double damage when target is moving.
      Everything stays the same except the DoT is moved to the first hit and if the second hit lands, it adds a fester debuff that causes the DoT wound to do additional damage when target is moving. Target can avoid second hit by avoiding within the .5 second window or if they get hit, they can choose to standstill.
      I agree with the bloodletter statement here. Why does it have to be 40% just like the BL and why does it have the exact same function, a simple damage increase.
      Could've done something more interesting like a Reap debuff that will instantly kill people when they drop to a certain health threshold like 20% or less.

Or instead of a dmg increase like 750 dmg above 40% 1500 dmg below it, have it do 750 dmg above 40% 750 True damage below it.

Anyways not everybody is going to like that concept but hey, atleast it's more interesting than another execute but now AoE (woohoooo) , which in reality we already have: Bridled fury for zvz and really any high single target dps weapons(melee) + a stalker hood for smaller scales..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Juneight ().