Market's mailing system

• User Interface
    • Market's mailing system

Hi,

New change while I think is better is also confusing as hell.

Can we like combine both ideas, and make messages just stack?

^ GUI example
      This way we won't get tons of messages, but we will still be notified each time someone buys something.

edit: please bring back buyer's name, it's impossible to get into long term contacts now
      Make HCE lvl 15+ BZ only

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wydoyolo ().

• deenne wrote:

Wydoyolo wrote:

edit: please bring back buyer's name, it's impossible to get into long term contacts now
      therefore it was removed, by monopoly and unhealthy competition, now the market is more "free/healthy"
      for the rest you are right, it should be improved.
      Not sure what you mean. If I craft tons of food and it happens that player is buying more I could get in touch with him and sell him in bulks instead of putting on the market.
      This is kinda how economy works. You can buy small quantities at market and large at distributor.

The only thing that changed that I can no longer get in touch with the client to give him better prices off the market.
      Make HCE lvl 15+ BZ only
    • deenne wrote:

@Wydoyolo This one I understand because Im losing on it myself, but it is a move towards new players who are trying to sell their products but are being replaced by "bigger" ones, by discounts and mass sales ..
      I have such assumptions, I may be wrong.
      This is something that you can't stop, and hiding buyers name sadly won't solve it. I think this is because of the people not quite aware of how economy works.
      Make HCE lvl 15+ BZ only