Keep Guild battlemounts when you die in any zone

• Keep Guild battlemounts when you die in any zone

It makes sense that you loss your stuff when you die but it doesn't make sense you can loss Guild season battle mounts there slowly disappearing so why are we able to loss them if there not coming back. With this change it would only boost the purchases of battle mount's and not affect any markets and when you die and re-spawn with your battle mount you would have it at 10% so you cant just go and retry with it straight away and your still losing some silver for dying with it. Theirs no "oh don't go in a Red Zone or Black Zone if you cant purchase it 10x over with your current silver" well i am not allowing people to say it in this argument because there slowly disappearing (either there turning into trash when you die or people are just logging off with them and never logging back in) so eventually there not going to be purchasable at all so you wont be able to replace it at all that's why i want to recommend this change for the people who would like to have them and keep them while also having fun with them. :thumbup:
    • Still a stupid idea. If there's no risk for bringing them people will just spam command mammoths, which increases the gap between rich and poor that much further.

PlatinumWyvern wrote:

it would only boost the purchases of battle mount's and not affect any markets
      So it will affect the market, but also not affect the market. Gotcha.

PlatinumWyvern wrote:

you would have it at 10% so you cant just go and retry with it straight away and your still losing some silver for dying with it.
      You absolutely can given that every location that I can think of where you can respawn has a repair station. Also, I'm pretty sure battle mounts have a repair cost.