Healing Cast and Healing recieved modification.

• Healing Cast and Healing recieved modification.

It seems around the RoA patch they gutted solo healing items based around the 1v1 meta. Reset meta seemed to be the issue most agreed was toxic. I'd like some information from the community why healing potions and cultist robe no longer receive benefits from the healing cast modifier. Do they benefit from healing recieved modifiers? Merc jacket and the hellion jacket are the go to for self sustain for 1v1 1vX and small scale content. Last question for this post, I'd lifesteal affected by healing recieved?
      Thanks for the help in advance :thumbsup:
    • why healing potions and cultist robe no longer receive benefits from the healing cast modifier.

Because the former isn't a spell you are a casting in a traditional sense and the latter is specifically altered to not receive that benefit for balance reasons.

Do they benefit from healing recieved modifiers?

To my knowledge, yes.

Last question for this post, I'd lifesteal affected by healing recieved?

Like Fred said, life steal is treated differently from other types of healing and isn't affected by normal healing modifiers. Pay special attention to whether or not an ability is listed as life steal though. The Aura on the Hellion Jacket is specifically listed as life steal, but the Bloodlust of the Mercenary jacket is not. I haven't tested personally to see if there is a difference.