Market bugs

• Market bugs

Today I got mail I bought 4 items in Lymhurst. I get there and I got only 1. I don't care because those were cheap items, but weird things happen from time to time. Like I get item from buy order and receive no notification, etc. There is more bizzare stuff happening but I don't remember.

I can provide details about Lymhurst items if you want to track the bug.
    • Hey there,

with Patch 8, there was a change how Market Mails work.

"Marketplace Mail Changes
      • Notifications are now only sent when a Buy or Sell Order is completely fulfilled or expires
      • These mails contain a summary of all relevant transactions, and notifications are no longer sent for every single transaction"
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

with Patch 8, there was a change how Market Mails work.

"Marketplace Mail Changes
      • Notifications are now only sent when a Buy or Sell Order is completely fulfilled or expires
      • These mails contain a summary of all relevant transactions, and notifications are no longer sent for every single transaction"

Oh I get. You send confirmation that entire batch was sold, and no notification for single items ?

Let me comment it.
      This only leaves us no choice but to sell items 1 by 1, single order. So we can get our notification. Besides we can alter price of single items, not whole batch.
      You only make it that people wont use batch sell option. There was no advantages of selling whole batch anyways, apart from materials.