What else Albion has to offer?

• What else Albion has to offer?

Hello all,

I don’t usually post on game forum because I haven’t engaged in a game like Albion for a long time.
      So I am mobile player, on iPad. I picked up the game for like 1 weeks and now have tier 6 gear from dungeon (green and corrupted) farming.
      I main in heron spear, mistcaller, mage cowl, knights armor and cloth purity boots.
      But I find myself struggling the most with PvP in corrupted dungeon. My heron spear (spec at 70 now) seems just cant outdamage some mages or stealth knife dudes.
      I have 2 questions
      1) What do I do wrong and how can I improve
      2) How can I join an active guide because farming corrupted dungeon all day can be boring (especially when I keeping lossing in like 8 out of 10 encounters)

thanks a bunch
    • Achillie wrote:

Hello all,

I don’t usually post on game forum because I haven’t engaged in a game like Albion for a long time.
      So I am mobile player, on iPad. I picked up the game for like 1 weeks and now have tier 6 gear from dungeon (green and corrupted) farming.
      I main in heron spear, mistcaller, mage cowl, knights armor and cloth purity boots.
      But I find myself struggling the most with PvP in corrupted dungeon. My heron spear (spec at 70 now) seems just cant outdamage some mages or stealth knife dudes.
      I have 2 questions
      1) What do I do wrong and how can I improve
      2) How can I join an active guide because farming corrupted dungeon all day can be boring (especially when I keeping lossing in like 8 out of 10 encounters)

thanks a bunch
      Well your build looks a bit outdated, knight armor is not good in CD anymore. Aside from that mages will outdamage you if you do not play very smart. I suggest changing your build quite a bit, because it's not efficient enough in my opinion.

For the second question, there is A LOT of guild recruitment posts here in the forum!
    • Thank you for taking the time to answer, could you suggest one that optimized towards 1v1 PVP in corrupted dungeon?
      I am dressing my toon for the looks, that’s why it is outdated. And I am willing to change to make him kick a** in 1v1
    • Achillie wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer, could you suggest one that optimized towards 1v1 PVP in corrupted dungeon?
      I am dressing my toon for the looks, that’s why it is outdated. And I am willing to change to make him kick a** in 1v1
      Well, if you wanna go "meta builds", Frost and Mace are pretty damn strong. Not sure the exact build, but Mace was something like
      One handed mace, mistcaller, cultist cowl, assassin jacket, soldier boots. Is mobile, hits strong, it can fight and reset, and overall is very good.

If you wanna keep the spear, think on items that give you an edge trading cooldowns: Cultist cowl is good to shut down attackers, while Leather Jackets like Mercenary will give you sustain. Purity Sandals are good for overall mobility, but for strong trades you may want Hunter Shoes. Maybe you can use a Demon Cape and a royal helmet with the Heron Spear to keep your oponent taking the damage while you use forest of spears on him.

Keep trying, keep playing and be willing to change.