What are you doing????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WTF_Is_Going_On wrote:

Sevolak wrote:

Angry because you want reset meta to stay?
      I'm really interested, are you so stupid? Don't your understand, that 1 low-rank player stats are not the best data set for investigation, or just don't know, how to use a web-site?)How about common build stats, sorted by win-rates?

Looks like, a picture became a bit different, don't you think?)

Sword(76%), 1-shout pike(78%), regular bow(73%)... Main reset-builds in the game, right?)
      Need to buff swords as fast as possible and force WarBows to trade with pikes =))
      Looks, as I have at last understood, how does Retroman think. @'Seloval', try to send your CV. I think, some june game-dev position is yours, 101%)

Sevolak wrote:

This is not balanced, we see twitch streams some really high infamy players mess up like 10 times in a row and get free resets every time they mess up and kill enemy after they get bored/try to go break crystals.
      How about killing a full 8.3 players with 7.1(charged) dagger during a helm stun, when your enemy can't press even 1 button? Is it more balanced? Why don't you cry about it?How about deal the same damage with auto-attack, as your enemy with 30 sec CD ultimate? Is it ok?

Kid, you may try to play 1-hand hammer and say, that any meta is broken, because 'fill any case here'. A great axe was the most popular weapon in the game because it was a chip and effective farm machine, which everybody used for solo farming. Its issue for today is that after all that stupid reworks it just becomes useless. How is it related to resetting meta in your opinion?
      The reply was specifically for sethis and his build which isn't to contribute overall discussion here.

All the builds you mention about sharing 1 thing: Soldier boots, which is just to be able to stick to the resetters.

By the way these statistics unfortunately doesn't represent reality which crystal breaks when you see reset build against you.

I am not saying good things about 1h dagger because i also know them they are broken especially when they catch you with suprise, but the player count that uses 1 shot builds are high because killing reset builds who knows what they are doing almost impossible when you have little catch potential, so people chose 1 shot builds, also one shot builds are vulnerable against bruiser kind of builds if reset build count gets lower, they will be punished by increased number of axe, claymore, curseds.

For 1h spear, this weapon actually is not a melee weapon from my eyes , broken, needs some range or damage tuning, i also dont like how it is now

For Broadsword part, a sword which has highest mobility amongs the melee (except bloodletter) suprise suprise, can catch some people who can run away. they don't seem needs to be buffed but there we are, but this thread obviously is about CD changes and i say whatever needed to be said about that.

For regular bow, people avoid fight with them so, when cant avoid, which makes the win rate higher, btw i think regular bows are broken as fuck but at least you can just escape their lack of mobility most of the times.

Whatever you say, all i see. Whenever someone stomps someone people flee with 100hp which most builds cannot catch, is not a healthy situation and gets abused a lot when you check rankings ingame.

All i am saying, this game is unbalanced, i agree with that warbow, badon era (if ever existed) will be dead after patch which is bad for them but c'mon there is a forever ongoing resert meta which needs to be changed with another meta already as meta meant to be changed regularly in some games, this existed far too long.
    • There is no exact stats anywhere in the world) But this one is the closest to reality, I saw. In any case much better than all those no sense in-game numbers.

"everything is broken and should be nerfed to axe level. Mobile weapons should be stopped because it's not my playstyle. Everyone should play, as I like". It will not work, bro).
      I agree, that they did something idiotic with axes. Overbuffed it to the sky, and then just make it garbage. A common style of Retroman. But I think it's will be simpler to baff some axe but not so much, as before. It will be simpler than nerfe all the other weapons, you know)
      As for reset... As I wrote above, I see it as an ultimately possibility of builds, who maximizing mobility. And in the case of balanced PVP, it should be fast, but week. If so - there is a lot of strategies, you can choose to play against it. All of you talking too much about: "I can't catch it, resetting, rats, *crying*". But you don't think about the other side of the coin - he can't kill you with low trading potential. So if you are engaging without mind - of course, you will die. Just use your brain, think a bit, play macro bro. MOBA combat system is not just a fast-button pressing competition. The issue is when you are facing some frost, or mace, etc.
      "Okay... he is faster, stronger... and has CC to catch you in mobs. Actually, if he is not o newbie - you are already dead, whatever you do". The thing is in balance bro, not in reset, one-shout, or self-healing. And scratches never resolve issues. They just hide it for a while in the best cases.

In any case, main question of this thread was not about CD, or OP Frost staff, etc. It was about devs. Playing this game, as it is now is some kind of masochism. Especially in solo PVP. But this game still has potential. I'm just trying to understand, what to expect. If devs decided to rework it completely, as mobile clicker - okay, that's their dial. But why aren't they talk with the community about really important things? Fraction wars and worm-holeы from EvE, flags delivering from wow battlegrounds, solo-instances in sandbox... What about balance? What about client app stabilization? What about insane ping difference? Not a word. It's not ok, I think.
    • I think this is amazing! Finally the meta has shifted and arcane isn’t zvz garbage anymore! Thank god they’ve changed the demon boots robes builds!! And finally we see the royal jacket!!! My sweet eyes!!!! Fucking magical item! Finally people see it’s amazing cooldown boost and attack speed!

No more garbage aoe clap swords!!! No more garbage bow kite in circles meta!
    • WTF_Is_Going_On wrote:

There is no exact stats anywhere in the world) But this one is the closest to reality, I saw. In any case much better than all those no sense in-game numbers.

"everything is broken and should be nerfed to axe level. Mobile weapons should be stopped because it's not my playstyle. Everyone should play, as I like". It will not work, bro).
      I agree, that they did something idiotic with axes. Overbuffed it to the sky, and then just make it garbage. A common style of Retroman. But I think it's will be simpler to baff some axe but not so much, as before. It will be simpler than nerfe all the other weapons, you know)
      As for reset... As I wrote above, I see it as an ultimately possibility of builds, who maximizing mobility. And in the case of balanced PVP, it should be fast, but week. If so - there is a lot of strategies, you can choose to play against it. All of you talking too much about: "I can't catch it, resetting, rats, *crying*". But you don't think about the other side of the coin - he can't kill you with low trading potential. So if you are engaging without mind - of course, you will die. Just use your brain, think a bit, play macro bro. MOBA combat system is not just a fast-button pressing competition. The issue is when you are facing some frost, or mace, etc.
      "Okay... he is faster, stronger... and has CC to catch you in mobs. Actually, if he is not o newbie - you are already dead, whatever you do". The thing is in balance bro, not in reset, one-shout, or self-healing. And scratches never resolve issues. They just hide it for a while in the best cases.

In any case, main question of this thread was not about CD, or OP Frost staff, etc. It was about devs. Playing this game, as it is now is some kind of masochism. Especially in solo PVP. But this game still has potential. I'm just trying to understand, what to expect. If devs decided to rework it completely, as mobile clicker - okay, that's their dial. But why aren't they talk with the community about really important things? Fraction wars and worm-holeы from EvE, flags delivering from wow battlegrounds, solo-instances in sandbox... What about balance? What about client app stabilization? What about insane ping difference? Not a word. It's not ok, I think.
      I am pretty sure SBI targets "no brainer" builds and favors them just because there are a lot more people who can only use "no brainer" builds so they can make their bigger audience group happier rather than smaller, strategic, skillfull ones.

So, don't expect changes that are based on skill in this game (this is a harsh truth for me to accept and make me quit this non-sense masochistic game too)