nature needs more love

• Combat Balance
    • nature needs more love

It's no secret that nature's healers are rubbish in every way.But I'm just going to talk about 2v2 which is the content I practice.

In 2v2 the only viable healer is currently the Great Holy, nature simply has no place inside the hellgates, currently the meta is Bumps, as all healers are COMPLETE GARBAGE the meta has become a push push because if you let the enemy dps you beating your healer won't be able to heal you even if you use all the skills he has so we have to keep throwing the enemies away all the time and with that the Root iron that would be the only viable nature for 2v2 ends up not even having to play because as soon as you link with your partner your enemy will have 4-5 skills to push you and break your link and the iron root still had its E heavily nerfed making it useless for all contents, and with a nerf of 10% of healing inside Hellgate the Natures simply have no cure because they already heal very little and now they heal 10% less, if not even the sacred healers are managing to play right then imagine the Natures that have no cure even for withstand the damage of the mobs.
    • Push has become meta basically in all content. All these knockback ranges are absurd and really the only counter in existence is knight helm. They need to add in a few more (especially to boots). But reducing the knock range on some items as well is needed (definitely the cloth helms and holy W).

More thread related though yeah nature has been completely destroyed for almost all content it needs some focus.
    • Speaking specifically on the 2s scene, nature is not nearly as bad as you think
      Advantages:
      • Cleanse Heal's utility (vs 1h curse, dps comps, etc.)
      • Mobility (Kiting and LoS)
      • Actually better survivability in lava bc of HoTs
      • Energy efficiency (playing HoTs properly you only need lym cape)
      While I do agree in most other aspects Holy is better, nature is by no means unplayable. On Ironroot, it is pretty unplayable in the meta rn, so I run druidic (its very strong after the E buff).
      In fact I ran a druidic + shadowcaller comp about a week ago and iirc we went 7/3. If you're wondering, I was on druidic, mistcaller, graveguard helm, fiend robe, and assassin shoes.

I think they should buff the unused nature staffs (great nature & ironroot), and maybe add some minor PoN buffs
      (also a lot of people play holy bc its way easier)
    • Frist month(March 2021) i play Albion , people don't want Nature staff fighter in Dungeon,even i go to ask people,they want 900ip holy staff, don't want 1100Ip Nature Staff .after i join guild i have my regular Dg team , anything is change,yes , finally i get in blue Dg after one month T..T .. I'm more like Blight Staff and Druids for Dg ,but in HCE hight Lv They want holy Staff , so my second build
      is holy staff for Hce ,Norma Dg ,Fw use Nature Blight Staff.

Why People don't like Nature ? Maybe Nature for group heal sup healer don't like in other game, have a lot group buff skill or Aura Skill and Reiki Skill.in Albion Only can do group healing ,and Albion don't like WOW have 10,15,20 Ppl dg in safe zone . Yap you can go Avalon for 10Ppl dg ,you can go hell gate for 10v10 ,but a lot of player is pve player, so i hope Albion can create more pure pve dg for pve player .

And sorry my English is very trouble ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Catandcoffee ().

• Kanra.zip wrote:

Speaking specifically on the 2s scene, nature is not nearly as bad as you think
      Advantages:
      • Cleanse Heal's utility (vs 1h curse, dps comps, etc.)
      • Mobility (Kiting and LoS)
      • Actually better survivability in lava bc of HoTs
      • Energy efficiency (playing HoTs properly you only need lym cape)
      While I do agree in most other aspects Holy is better, nature is by no means unplayable. On Ironroot, it is pretty unplayable in the meta rn, so I run druidic (its very strong after the E buff).
      In fact I ran a druidic + shadowcaller comp about a week ago and iirc we went 7/3. If you're wondering, I was on druidic, mistcaller, graveguard helm, fiend robe, and assassin shoes.

I think they should buff the unused nature staffs (great nature & ironroot), and maybe add some minor PoN buffs
      (also a lot of people play holy bc its way easier)
      Iron is good staff also if you know how to play,i always use this staff with Leather armor fighter to go Blue Dg in yellow zone ,and we just do 2 or 3 people,use E connect with Axe Leather armor ,and use W1 healing on my self,zero mana heal lol.
      Go to boss will connect Axe leather Fighter with boss.
    • Fun fact.
      SBI keeps adding nerfs to healers in CDs and what not.
      What i fail to understand is, why on earth does both holy and nature have offensive spells?
      No one in their right mind, uses either smite or thorns for anything, and it has been so at least for nature, after the reflect nerf on thorns.

So yes i am pointing at you SBI, if you want healers to be relevant in places like CD, without healing, give us some offensive spells, else just make it so that healers can't enter CDs, its that simple.
    • Actually holy used to do quite well playing smite in CDs with scholar robe and purge helm. Then once the brainless poison helm and run shit became a thing they swapped over because it is safe as hell. Nature also used to play a decent amount with thorns until the utter destruction of thorns. It would make more sense in my opinion to balance the offensive Qs better of both holy/nature and instead disable using healing Q in CDs in place of this healing reduction nerf.
    • it's incredible how shit is nature
      idk why SBI takes so long to balance everything.
      probably they are waiting everyone to respec into holy, then after 2 months they overbuff the nature staff to make people waste their time and silver again to spec it up (or they use respec/yellow fame, which requires a lot of silver, making people buy their gold), so they do it again in loop.
    • Forbidden Stab (all Daggers):
      Hit Delay: 0.1s → 0s
      Standtime: 0.2s → 0.1s
      Removed the Healing Received and Healing Cast Debuff
      Instead, the target won't be able to receive any healing for 1.5s (this debuff is cleanseable)
      The ability now also interrupts enemy spell castin

Call to Arms patch 9 Daggers new skill . So buff dagger to target won't be able to receive any healing for 1.5S
      * reomoved healing received and healing cast debuff .

how about Nature for Next Patch ?

Buff rambat E Cd to 30s
      But overall nature still weak

I'm sure this game development team is very very hate nature staff ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Catandcoffee ().