hellgate needs to be fixed

• Hellgates
    • hellgate needs to be fixed

1 - Hellgate's Matchmaking is destroying the content, it takes a long time to find a fight and when you do, it's with the same person as before, I've already fought 3 times in a row with the same pair.
      Hellgate is basically like this.
      Fight against X, PVE, Fight against X, PVE, Fight against X, (the x is the same pair in all cases)

-
      -
      2 - We need a higher level of Hellgates 2v2.

Corrupted Dungeons: They are 1v1, Stalker = T6, Slayer = T8.

2V2 Hellgates: it's 2v2, it only has T6 mode

If you follow an ERA logic for 2v2 hg to be T8, since it's above the CDG, 2v2 HG, you need a team, you need to combine your equipment, you need to have a combat plan, you need more skills, then Hellgate 2v2 must have one T8 mode.
      It doesn't make sense that CDG that is 1v1 has T8 mode and Hellgate that is 2v2 doesn't, Hellgate 2v2 is much harder than CDG where you can run away or assemble unbeatable Hit and Run sets or just throw the guy in an armadillo.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

1 - Hellgate's Matchmaking is destroying the content, it takes a long time to find a fight and when you do, it's with the same person as before, I've already fought 3 times in a row with the same pair.
      Fight against X, PVE, Fight against X, PVE, Fight against X, (the x is the same pair in all cases)
      its because HG content is dead.

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

-

If you follow an ERA logic for 2v2 hg to be T8, since it's above the CDG, 2v2 HG, you need a team, you need to combine your equipment, you need to have a combat plan, you need more skills, then Hellgate 2v2 must have one T8 mode.
      It doesn't make sense that CDG that is 1v1 has T8 mode and Hellgate that is 2v2 doesn't, Hellgate 2v2 is much harder than CDG where you can run away or assemble unbeatable Hit and Run sets or just throw the guy in an armadillo.
      yes we should have a variety of hgs. Lethals for low IP and for high IP - theres no point of dying from top lvl crystal team few times in a row if you are just average or have random team.
    • Razzbane wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

-

yes we should have a variety of hgs. Lethals for low IP and for high IP - theres no point of dying from top lvl crystal team few times in a row if you are just average or have random team.
      HG is dead? lol, HG is the most popular content in the game after CDG, you find a lot of queues because the matchmaking system is horrible, whoever is at the top only finds PVE because there is no one at the same level of infamy so whoever is at the top only it will go up more and more because the PVE is more infamous than the PVP and whoever is down will have fights all the time and the infamy won't go up because you get almost nothing in infamy killing someone and with several fights you'll end up dying and losing infamy is why this matchmaking sucks.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

Razzbane wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

-

HG is dead? lol, HG is the most popular content in the game after CDG, you find a lot of queues because the matchmaking system is horrible, whoever is at the top only finds PVE because there is no one at the same level of infamy so whoever is at the top only it will go up more and more because the PVE is more infamous than the PVP and whoever is down will have fights all the time and the infamy won't go up because you get almost nothing in infamy killing someone and with several fights you'll end up dying and losing infamy is why this matchmaking sucks.
      Yes hg is much alive thats why you can meet logic's team three times in a row in lethals not having even 10% of his infamy.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Razzbane ().

• tabooshka wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

Hellgate 2v2 is much harder than CDG
      2v2 gates have ridicilous loot compared to what you bring in, I did them for an hour yesterday and ended with 7mil profit, literally free money

they are also way easier to chain win, having 90%+ winrate for skilled player should be no problem
      in the first day that i played HG 2v2 ( in its release ) I also got a lot of silver (around 50m profit), but after u reach a certain infamy, u'll be facing only experienced people playing with META builds.
      get 70k infamy and then try to keep ur "90% win-rate" :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by pinto ().

• tabooshka wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

2v2 gates have ridicilous loot compared to what you bring in, I did them for an hour yesterday and ended with 7mil profit, literally free money

they are also way easier to chain win, having 90%+ winrate for skilled player should be no problem
      7 million an hour? KKKK don't make me laugh, 90% winrate? kkkkk, please don't come to my post to talk shit, you can have 100% winrate that won't get 7 million an hour, and from what I'm seeing you don't even play HG, you're a CDG apple player - Stalker and has a horrible winrate so don't try to lie saying it gets 7kk per hour on HG 2v2 or that it has 90% winrate because not even on cdg you come close to this winrate.
      You die to bloodstainer with T2 spell tome and still want to say you have 90% winrate in HG? Lol, it's to die for.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

7 million an hour? KKKK don't make me laugh, 90% winrate? kkkkk, please don't come to my post to talk shit, you can have 100% winrate that won't get 7 million an hour, and from what I'm seeing you don't even play HG, you're a CDG apple player - Stalker and has a horrible winrate so don't try to lie saying it gets 7kk per hour on HG 2v2 or that it has 90% winrate because not even on cdg you come close to this winrate. You die to bloodstainer with T2 spell tome and still want to say you have 90% winrate in HG? Lol, it's to die for.
      nice try, maybe one day you will find the right account

i will give you a tip

it starts with E

I mean, its painfully obvious already that you are stupid

"im fighting against the same people" "oh, lets divide player pool even more by adding more tiers to hellgates"

im not surprised though, your detective skills are the same as your albion skills =D

The post was edited 2 times, last by tabooshka ().

• LMAO @tabooshka you died to a freaking bloodletter with TIER 2 TOME OF SPELLS LOL (while playing with 1h mace META).
      u are a joke, stop spreading crap in this thread please, u are ashaming urself.
      prnt.sc/1b6rs1l

OBS: the main problem with hellgate 2v2 isn't just the trash matchmaking system, but the poor rewards that moved away the majority of 2v2s players out of the content (i'm one of them).
      adding a t8 hellgate 2v2 would bring more players to its content, since the rewards would be as good as the ones that u get in CDG slayer.
      they should also remove the matchmaking system, 'cause it's trash, it's a full loot PVP game, i just care about BIG loots and frequent fights, not about ranking.

The post was edited 1 time, last by pinto ().

• tabooshka wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

2v2 gates have ridicilous loot compared to what you bring in, I did them for an hour yesterday and ended with 7mil profit, literally free moneythey are also way easier to chain win, having 90%+ winrate for skilled player should be no problem
      7 million an hour? KKKK don't make me laugh, 90% winrate? kkkkk, please don't come to my post to talk shit, you can have 100% winrate that won't get 7 million an hour, and from what I'm seeing you don't even play HG, you're a CDG apple player - Stalker and has a horrible winrate so don't try to lie saying it gets 7kk per hour on HG 2v2 or that it has 90% winrate because not even on cdg you come close to this winrate. You die to bloodstainer with T2 spell tome and still want to say you have 90% winrate in HG? Lol, it's to die for.
      nice try, maybe one day you will find the right account
      i will give you a tip

it starts with E

I mean, its painfully obvious already that you are stupid

"im fighting against the same people" "oh, lets divide player pool even more by adding more tiers to hellgates"

im not surprised though, your detective skills are the same as your albion skills =D
      The account has the exact same name as yours and it was logged in today and you still want to say it is not your account? lol.

A superior 2V2 HG mode would bring back HG players, HG matchmaking currently sucks for 2 simple reasons

1: HG is not a mode where you should have matchmaking.

2: Most 2V2 HG players stopped playing it because it's total crap.

It's amazing you want to call someone stupid while people have to explain the obvious to you, the only stupid one here is you, who doesn't understand the basics.
    • I don't have much to go by in terms of experience on this one. But my only experience with hellgates so far is:

2v2 Non-Lethal gives less loot than repair bills for basic T5 gear. Combined with having to travel 3-4 maps to get to one, me and my friend consider these to be mostly a waste of time, even for trying out PvP.

We've only done two Lethals so far. We won one, lost the other. When we won we got about 200k in gear for risking a combined 600k in gear. The chest had about 5k. This seems to say that we'd need about, as stated, a 70% win rate to be profitable.

On the other hand, doing Stalker dungeons gives me about 300k every 15-20 minutes with no risk whatsoever while wearing a 50k gear set. If I die, the bags of silver I pick up usually more than pay for the gear.

Perhaps people are meeting the same people in HGs at higher ranks because you have to really just want to PvP to do them. Because they are not profitable for anyone without tons of PvP experience.

And I mean, they're the biggest risk vs reward in the game. They are literally the only all or nothing content. No retreat, no draws. And 2v2 is not the most balanced content to begin with.