The Arena IP gap is too large, and the matching mechanism is ridiculous

• The Arena IP gap is too large, and the matching mechanism is ridiculous

Arena IP gap so big, how to play? Can you show it to me? Thank you for the fair mechanism that makes it a 'good' experience for a single player.
    • ahaha this is so funny.

So first of all, 100 IP difference is ... Nothing. It´s not even 100 IP differences, its lower than that.

Second of all - the builds of the team above are TRASH. Claymore with soldier armor ? That is TRASH. And do i see double bladed ? That is TRASH. I see next to no potions and food.

And is that camlan mace tank with guardian armor in a group where you have no AOE attacks ?

See, the problem is not in IP. Even if you had 300 more IP or 500 more IP, you would still lose to that team. Because the builds of your team are utter crap.

Ur welcome.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

ahaha this is so funny.

So first of all, 100 IP difference is ... Nothing. It´s not even 100 IP differences, its lower than that.

Second of all - the builds of the team above are TRASH. Claymore with soldier armor ? That is TRASH. And do i see double bladed ? That is TRASH. I see next to no potions and food.

And is that camlan mace tank with guardian armor in a group where you have no AOE attacks ?

See, the problem is not in IP. Even if you had 300 more IP or 500 more IP, you would still lose to that team. Because the builds of your team are utter crap.

Ur welcome.
      You are right, our team formation is bad, but this is because two of my friends and I played together, and the other three were arranged randomly.
      Do you think I want the team to be badly matched? This is the arena for my teammates, I can't help it.
      Do you think the impact of the ip gap is small? Assuming that our team’s equipment is the same as the other’s equipment, but our average IP is 81 lower than the other’s. Who do you think is more likely to win?
      The arena can only guarantee us one healer and four attackers. If you don’t know what equipment players will be queued to the team, then why don’t you make the IP of both sides closer? Even if there is no 100, the gap of 81ip is too much.
    • You would have lost even if you had 400 more IP. And 100 ip isnt much of a difference.

and if you want a bit more IP, why are you wearing like 5.1 gear ? Arena is safe. If you cant afford gear better than 5.1, it probably means its your first day playing.

Either way , arena is literally for just testing stuff and noobs clearly like to check it as well. And you post only confirms it.

If you had same ip, you would get destroyed. If you had 400 more ip, you would get destroyed as well. That´s the reality.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • There is no matchmaking in the arena. Just like there is no matchmaking in the open world.
      It would be ridiciolus if you came here and complained about being killed in the black zone by someone with higher IP.

The second thing is that this is rpg game and people with higher fame and better items will have an advantage. This is in the game design.

If you don't like arena go and do something else. Arena is here to kill some time between doing other stuff.
    • Add to that the "healers" who keep queuing in FULL PLATE w/GREAT AXE and just throwing the game. Or the players who wear one set of gear to get into arena then swap to a less-than 700 IP set of gear to play with. Or the early "gg" AFKers. Or the just plain AFKers.

Why does this game have Arena if the matches are hardly ever even?