Avalon Roads - The Dead Content

• Avalon Roads - The Dead Content

Hello,

Me and my friend. 2 of us, spent 10 hours in roads each, trying to run green chests and solo avalon dungeons.

We entered avalon roads from
      1. Near Caerleon
      2. Near Martlock Outlands Portal and Around maps
      3. Near Thetford City and around map
      From this adventure, we saw around 20-30 people in total. Got ganked 3 times while trying to run dungeons/chests. 1 of them we killed them.

We killed at least 25 tier 4 chests. Rewards of the chests were 20 of them rewarded common chest, 2 of them Rare chest, 3 of them uncommon chest
      We killed at least 6 solo dungeons 2 of them tier 6, 4 of them tier 4. With rewards maybe total 200k. (most of them uncommon chests)
      We killed 4 or 5 tier 6 chests. With 1 of them rewarded uncommon chest, others common chests.

Absolutely No Tier 8 chests or dungeons (WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!).

Drops are random of course but, in total we got like 2,5m in 10 hours. (which i was playing arcane and chests were easier to kill, also we are high spec)

Of this 10 hours approximately 7 hours was running simulator with our horses.

This is the state of Avalonian roads.
    • Sevolak wrote:

Hello,

Me and my friend. 2 of us, spent 10 hours in roads each, trying to run green chests and solo avalon dungeons.

1. Near Caerleon
      From this adventure, we saw around 20-30 people in total. Got ganked 3 times while trying to run dungeons/chests. 1 of them we killed them.

We killed at least 25 tier 4 chests. Rewards of the chests were 20 of them rewarded common chest, 2 of them Rare chest, 3 of them uncommon chest
      We killed at least 6 solo dungeons 2 of them tier 6, 4 of them tier 4. With rewards maybe total 200k. (most of them uncommon chests)
      We killed 4 or 5 tier 6 chests. With 1 of them rewarded uncommon chest, others common chests.

Drops are random of course but, in total we got like 2,5m in 10 hours. (which i was playing arcane and chests were easier to kill, also we are high spec)

Did you go into deep roads?
    • Cessari wrote:

Sevolak wrote:

Hello,

1. Near Caerleon

Did you go into deep roads?
      We roamed totally randomly - inside roads. Specially selected ava to ava portals to move deeper every time if possible. If not possible we tried to go to black zone and enter another portal from there.
    • 10 hours ? Sounds more like 2 hours.

You go from black zone. You go at least two zones from portal to do the roads. That´s it.

Also, you play with your friend. That means you can scout the map super easy. Is it low tier ? Move on. Why the hell are you wasting your time on T4 ?

This is not

Sevolak wrote:

Cessari wrote:

Sevolak wrote:

This is not a state of ava roads. This is a state of someone who knows nothing about ava roads :D
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

10 hours ? Sounds more like 2 hours.

You go from black zone. You go at least two zones from portal to do the roads. That´s it.

Also, you play with your friend. That means you can scout the map super easy. Is it low tier ? Move on. Why the hell are you wasting your time on T4 ?

This is not

Sevolak wrote:

Cessari wrote:

Sevolak wrote:

This is not a state of ava roads. This is a state of someone who knows nothing about ava roads :D
      The only thing that is giving information about ava roads is that the signs near the portals which tells what tier it is, and if you just cant find a t8 portal around, what will you do, go black zone move 1-2 more map and go in? What about the inner deeper parts of ava roads that potentially higher tier than the area you are currently in?

By the way, it was literally around 10 hours. I dont know you but running simulator takes whole a lot of time in this game which i included in to the total.

We went from black zone. Also there is no rule or written anything that suggests us to go to 2-3 map away from portals to get better content in roads.

By the way we roamed and entered from t7 and t8 maps from black zone too if that is what you were seeking for.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sevolak ().

• Hey,

Nice from you to give us those information!

I am a little bit surprised by the amount of loots you are talking about :
      - Do you have premium ?
      - Do you count bag of silver in it ?
      - Is it for each of you or in total ?
      - Is it because you died when you get ganked and then didn't count those loots

Do you have, by any chance, record which part of the 2.5M were in each Tier for the chest / dungeon ?
      => I usually avoid T4, this for me to know if I am doing well

About the content, you are searching specifically vast amount of only a part of the Avalonian road content :
      => you neither go blue chest / group dungeon, nor gathering, so I have no doubt you had to ride a lot to find all of them
      + I guess some of them were already done = did you record how many of them were already empty ?
      not to mention HO zones which are often poor in content

About the number of people you meet, 3 groups in 10 hours, I am also kinda surprise, but it is also kinda random :
      - From which timer to which timer did you run thoses stats ?

Also, from what I noticed, Avalonian roads in black zones are often better.

The post was edited 4 times, last by grul ().

• Sevolak wrote:

Hello,

1. Near Caerleon

I heavily doubt your story of lies.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • Crane wrote:

Sevolak wrote:

Hello,

1. Near Caerleon

I heavily doubt your story of lies.

I cannot make you beleive, but that is what i experienced.
    • poor guy he got all the t4 roads possible and only hit the chests
      he probably missed alot of blue and gold chest too

he did not do the gathering in the roads
      which is like half of the profit

looking specificaly t8 solo green chests in over 100+ different roads of avalon tiles is like less than 5% of chests avaliable? and most of them would be frequently taken

tell you what look up into some roads of avalon guides and try again some other time once you know how to spot valuable zones from non valuable zones
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Sevolak wrote:

Hello,

1. Near Caerleon

Like 4 days ago I wanted to use avalonian roads to get to black zone, I ran for 1 hour and did not find a single exit to ANY black zone... Yeah, good idea but wrong implementation
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Malkalma wrote:

Sevolak wrote:

Hello,

1. Near Caerleon

Like 4 days ago I wanted to use avalonian roads to get to black zone, I ran for 1 hour and did not find a single exit to ANY black zone... Yeah, good idea but wrong implementation
      Did you search in red zones ? you have more chances to find those kind of road there
    • Green chests are meant to be done solo, even T8 chests. Don't expect anything from a shared T4 green chest.

If you are doing duos you can try t4 or t6 blue chests, but I would say that it's a bit risky if you are a new player.

I do think that blue and gold little chests need a bump in the rewards, specially the gold.

I also would just remove T4 stuff from the roads.
    • deenne wrote:

grul wrote:

Would be unfair for new player.
      no one give a fak about new players.. fucking blue zones retard 2k people in BZ piece of shitshope this game die after lost ark release

So.. you're "no one"..? :P

deenne wrote:

roads are the best thing after gathering buff.. much more people arrive

deenne wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Actually, i dont think gathering buff was applied to roads - not sure, but i think that is the case.
      hah it can be, but open world is not dead as was :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by AsmurfH ().

• AsmurfH wrote:

deenne wrote:

grul wrote:

Would be unfair for new player.
      no one give a fak about new players.. fucking blue zones retard 2k people in BZ piece of shitshope this game die after lost ark release
      So.. you're "no one"..? :P

deenne wrote:

roads are the best thing after gathering buff.. much more people arrive

deenne wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Actually, i dont think gathering buff was applied to roads - not sure, but i think that is the case.
      hah it can be, but open world is not dead as was :P

BLUE ZONES not BLACK ZONES