So, the UI....

• So, the UI....

Are the developers not embarrassed by the current state of the UI? If AO is considered foremost a mobile game that just happens to run on Windows, I guess the UI is fine, but if this is a PC game, what the fuck is going on? As a person who has dumped hundreds of dollars into the game over the years, I am interested to know, truly, what the fuck is being done about the UI? It has not really changed since beta, and it was substandard then.
    • Improving the UI is the least thing SBI needs to worry about
      they need to work on (and they are which is good):

1) more content - the major updates we see every few months

2)bug fixing and balancing - retroman is getting on the right track

3) game-related visuals - this is not what they work on and i think its super important. They should give every spell/ability its own icon. So when we pvp we can only look at the buff/debuff and know what we are dealing with. (merc jacket and keeper cape | many q share the same icon | chain slash and knight boots | claw e and the bleed passive| and there is SO MUCH MORE)
    • machz wrote:

Are the developers not embarrassed by the current state of the UI? If AO is considered foremost a mobile game that just happens to run on Windows, I guess the UI is fine, but if this is a PC game, what the fuck is going on? As a person who has dumped hundreds of dollars into the game over the years, I am interested to know, truly, what the fuck is being done about the UI? It has not really changed since beta, and it was substandard then.
      OH SHIT DEVS, WE GOT A $100's (over YEARS) CUSTOMER DEMANDING ANSWERS. BETTER SPEAK UP.

really kid?
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • Crane wrote:

machz wrote:

OH SHIT DEVS, WE GOT A $100's (over YEARS) CUSTOMER DEMANDING ANSWERS. BETTER SPEAK UP.
      really kid?
      How abused are you that you think that receiving an explanation for why something hasn't been fixed is the height of privilege?

My comment wasn't meant to exalt myself over others, but more to remind them that they rely on their players to keep shelling out money, and they are continuing to work on shit that is ridiculous (i.e. mobile), instead of focusing more heavily on serious problems with the game.