Re: Roadmap Update and Mobile Launch Recap

• Re: Roadmap Update and Mobile Launch Recap

I'v never was more dissapointment that after this video :D

-visual upgrade when game performance is garbage. I can play ANY modern game on ultra without any problems yet in ZVZ i have like 9fps while playing Ultra but low...
      -more random garbage stuff without any reason to do it
      -adding never ending grind fest like in china MMO wow....
      -crystal CTF to boost terri which will even MORE boost handholding cartel

At this point my premium time is the last one i purchased. Game is DEAD at endgame content. MAP IS DEAD because 10k arch + 5k POE/BA handhold stronger than Amy Winehouse was holding bag of coke

Season points and all garabge around is doesnt mean a thing if since i remember winenr is deicded by RMT or "diplomacy" - there is even topic in general right now about it with proofs.

I have no idea WHICH players opinions do you listen but clearly not one who do want play this game not make RMT life from it...
    • What an absolute joke:

Pro's:
      -Finally making high tier zones look cooler than starter zones 5+ years after launch (Great!)
      -Redoing zone terrain / chokes (for the 5th time). Maybe this time you will get it right...maybe.
      -Solo season rewards

Con's:
      -Mobile
      -Randomizing chest spawns, loot is still trash, and will make fighting over chests even more dead. Most all chests have no one show up to claim them.
      -Roaming mobs still don't roam, they are on a path.
      -Elite levels, just an excuse to force whales to buy more tomes.
      -"Power vortex" - what is there to say, it will be dead content on day 1. No one, literally no one will fight over them. It also only benefits those already with territories or hideouts. Also, re-used asset...come on guys....

I really, really hope you have some better idea's. I could sh*t out better open world ideas in my sleep.
    • Kyzane wrote:

I would like to warn them about making too much of a gap for new players to catch up. When you start a new game and you discover that unless you spend money or a ton of hours for months or even years of mindless grind you'll never be able to compete with any older players that really just make you just want to quit as soon as you realize it. So I think that the power boost of theses Elites levels should be not hard to get or/and minimal.

Open area with unrestricted IP are very sensitive to changes like this.
      Elite levels are just a lose/lose scenario for SBI (apart from raking in more $$$ from whales), and us as players.

-If you make them to powerful, new players complain of power difference.
      -If you don't make them powerful enough and make them take longer than prior levels, then you aren't respecting the players time or money, and forcing tree completionists to farm useless levels for diminishing rewards.

Elite levels do not need to be added, full stop. Mark my words, it will turn out just like how moving the skill cap from 99 to 120 did in Runescape, poorly. Moreover, with the frequency of nerfs, anyone committing to reaching even higher levels in a tree only to see it nerfed will be even more devastated.

This update can be described simply in two words: Corporate Greed
    • Repost as a mod deleted it for no reason:

"Elite levels are just a lose/lose scenario for SBI (apart from raking in more $$$ from whales), and us as players.

-If you don't make them powerful enough and make them take longer than
      prior levels, then you aren't respecting the players time or money, and
      forcing tree completionists to farm useless levels for diminishing
      rewards.

Elite levels do not need to be added, full stop. Mark my words, it will
      turn out just like how moving the skill cap from 99 to 120 did in
      Runescape, poorly. Moreover, with the frequency of nerfs, anyone
      committing to reaching even higher levels in a tree only to see it
      nerfed will be even more devastated.

This update can be described simply in two words: Corporate Greed"

The post was edited 1 time, last by AurumTitanos ().

• Repost as a mod deleted it for no reason (post had 4 upvotes pre-deletion):

"What an absolute joke:

Pro's:
      -Finally making high tier zones look cooler than starter zones 5+ years after launch (Great!)
      -Redoing zone terrain / chokes (for the 5th time). Maybe this time you will get it right...maybe.
      -Solo season rewards

Con's:
      -Mobile
      -Randomizing chest spawns, loot is still trash, and will make fighting over chests even more dead. Most all chests have no one show up to claim them.
      -"Power vortex" - what is there to say, it will be dead content on day 1. No one, literally no one will fight over them. It also only benefits those already with territories or hideouts. Also, re-used asset...come on guys....

I really, really hope you have some better idea's. I could sh*t out better open world ideas in my sleep."

The post was edited 3 times, last by AurumTitanos ().

• Reposting below yet again (second time) as my post was deleted by mods for no reason. The original had 4 upvotes on post:

"What an absolute joke:

Pro's:
      -Solo season rewards

Con's:
      -Mobile
      -"Power vortex" - what is there to say, it will be dead content on day No one, literally no one will fight over them. It also only benefits those already with territories or hideouts. Also, re-used asset...come on guys...."

• Reposting below yet again (second time) as my post was deleted by mods for no reason:

"Elite levels are just a lose/lose scenario for SBI (apart from raking in more $$$ from whales), and us as players.

-If you don't make them powerful enough and make them take longer than prior levels, then you aren't respecting the players time or money, and forcing tree completionists to farm useless levels for diminishing
      rewards.

Elite levels do not need to be added, full stop. Mark my words, it will turn out just like how moving the skill cap from 99 to 120 did in Runescape, poorly. Moreover, with the frequency of nerfs, anyone committing to reaching even higher levels in a tree only to see it nerfed will be even more devastated.

This update can be described simply in two words: Redacted Redacted because mods are dumb"
    • Reposting below (for the third time), mods have deleted the posts for no reason:

-If you don't make them powerful enough and make them take longer than prior levels, then you aren't respecting the players time or money, and forcing tree completionists to farm useless levels for diminishing rewards.

Elite levels do not need to be added, full stop. Mark my words, it will turn out just like how moving the skill cap from 99 to 120 did in Runescape, poorly. Moreover, with the frequency of nerfs, anyone committing to reaching even higher levels in a tree only to see it nerfed will be even more devastated."
    • Reposting below (for the third time), mods have deleted this post for no reason. Original post had 4 upvotes:

"Pro's:
      -Solo season rewards

Con's:
      -Mobile-Randomizing chest spawns, loot is still trash, and will make fighting over chests even more dead. Most all chests have no one show up to claim them.
      -"Power vortex" - what is there to say, it will be dead content on day No one, literally no one will fight over them. It also only benefits those already with territories or hideouts. Also, re-used asset...come on guys...."
    • AurumTitanos wrote:

Reposting below (for the third fourth time), mods have deleted this post for no reason. I have changed nothing from the original post and will not change anything. Original post had 4 upvotes:

"Pro's:
      -Solo season rewards

Con's:
      -Mobile-Randomizing chest spawns, loot is still trash, and will make fighting over chests even more dead. Most all chests have no one show up to claim them.

• Reposting below (for the fifth time), mods have deleted this post for no reason. Original post had 4 upvotes:

"Pro's:
      -Solo season rewards

Con's: