Roadmap Update and Mobile Launch Recap

    • Of course, I dont have all information. But I will tell you what I think about information which you provide for us. I see lot of bad things here:

      1. We need to waste more time just to get to distant places in order to get best reward. This is not funny content.

      2. There will be no reason to go into static dungeon. Because there are always lot of people, and right now there is at least good loot here, but after these changes, static location will almost always be with low loot.

      3. New players already need lot of time to level up. After this update, they will need even more time.

      4. There will be no reason to use maps. Because map can spawn dungeons in locations with low loot. You can change maps. If, when using map, it will create dungeon always in same location, that will be solution for 4. But there is still no solution for 1, 2 and 3.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Kotikozavr1 ().

    • Please, no elite levels, new players already have a hard time to reach 100 spec.
      Just leave max spec at 100, its enough, and give us t9 for all weapons (new t9 resources could also help gathering be good again, i always see people complainig about gathering being bad now).
    • The video was not really explicit about what "Elite levels" are and how you do get them.
      Lots of previous post were quite clear about it, I am just giving here a "bis repetita" :
      If those "Elite levels" means that new players need to spend more time to catch up with veterans, or even if that's only means an increased gap of power between new and veteran player, it is an unwelcome change. New players already need to spend too much time catching up with veterans.

      IMHO, here is the problem which should be looking at :
      How to make new players relevant in end game content, in order for current end game content players to make them discovered it the earlier possible (instead of seeing them leave, not knowing why they repetitively slay nice* world monster inhabitants)

      Here are some ideas to solve the problem (with maybe none of them good) :
      - IP caps cluster/events (always according to Tier of the cluster ? During prime time ? Some specials avalonian map with outpost or castle or others events and objectives in it objective )
      - Make gear unable to hit what is 3 Tier below or over (ex : T8 won't be able to fight against T5, but T8 can fight against T6)
      - IP cap and zerg debuff in yellow faction


      (* Monsters are nice, cause now, they only knock you out when you are too close of their homes. Unlike player, they never kill nor steal, which should make us uneasy about killing them and stealing their things. No ?)

      The post was edited 4 times, last by grul ().

    • If the loot of the mob that stayed too long without being killed go increasing over time, loot style accumulated, then this is something quite interesting.
      But please do a rework in the open world camps, so that it is interresante to be done, place the báu with release after killing everyone from the camp. Remake the look for a larger area, like a real mob camp.

      And please bring new pve monsters with each update. new skins.


      This update is very little we've been waiting for. Please listen to the SBI community........
    • Equart wrote:

      Aetelios wrote:

      Why increasing the gap between new and veteran players is such a big deal?
      Because it was one of the main advantages among all MMORPGs on market, when people were asking - "should i start playing Albion?". Now it is not. "Hello Korean mmorpgs era is coming!"----

      So instead of adding bunch of new Weapons/Armor trees , we will get totally different type of progression , which is super unhealthy. But much easier in terms of balance :D It is just lazy decision.
      If SBI wanted Veteran players to spend more time in PvE for some sort of "goals" in a healthy way- they could add unique animations/visuals for armors and weapons that they can get via Fame Credits (when they got max specs)
      ---
      It is what it is :P
      EXACTLY, that would be epic and not broken. Many things could have been dont but this.
    • SayAm3n wrote:

      Equart wrote:

      Aetelios wrote:

      Why increasing the gap between new and veteran players is such a big deal?
      Because it was one of the main advantages among all MMORPGs on market, when people were asking - "should i start playing Albion?". Now it is not. "Hello Korean mmorpgs era is coming!"----
      So instead of adding bunch of new Weapons/Armor trees , we will get totally different type of progression , which is super unhealthy. But much easier in terms of balance :D It is just lazy decision.
      If SBI wanted Veteran players to spend more time in PvE for some sort of "goals" in a healthy way- they could add unique animations/visuals for armors and weapons that they can get via Fame Credits (when they got max specs)
      ---
      It is what it is :P
      EXACTLY, that would be epic and not broken. Many things could have been dont but this.
      Thats what im atalking about too, instead of elite levels, give us t9 gears (maybe only weapons ( <3 CLAYMORE T9, LIKE A HUGE ZWEIHANDER <3 )), if you want make veterans spend more time doing PVE (t9 resources could be a loot from some mobs).
      Also, again, t9 gears = new t9 resources = happy gatherers again (always see people complainig about gathering being bad now......)
      Elite leves = SBI being lazy
    • Disappointed to be fair. Only good things, new weapon, new visuals, solo challenges for guild.

      The rest feels lazy. Vortex crystals, concerns almost no one.

      Elite levels, skewing the power to veterans and encouraging pay to play whales, matches the mobile environment but disregards the overall community and new players, why not T9 instead?

      Mobs upgrading over time? Sureee but the only reward is fame..? Increased loot by alot then sure, but at this point it sounds as ignorable as the outland mob camps. Loot in general has been struggling as observed by the entire overall community, more players = less loot to go around, black market has limits, maybe give these mobs better loot drops, and increase black market by 15% or something to accomodate for playerbase.

      I'm personally interested in 1 to 3 player content this is coming from a founder who plays in top guilds, I would prefer some small scale content for when I'm short on time and can't organize a big group, also so duos have more to do then share a solo dungeon or 2 v 2, hellgates.i see so many groups of 2, or 3 with nothing to do, I also see many couples quit because the only true content is 2v2, hellgates which can be tough due to boring meta and annoying to run 5 maps everytime to get to a hellgate. Why not 3 player rogue lite dungeons kind of like HCE but all item drop on death and no escape from dungeon so it's PVE with risk, a new item sink, and new dungeon with new asthetics and bosses, would be great. Perhaps make maps for it purchasable with faction credits? Idk there's sooooo many good ideas that can be created to boost multiple aspects of the game, but instead SBI makes boring content to feed money spending mobile audience and protect hideout spammers who threaten, bribe, and coerce there way to outlands dominance leavings the only enjoyable ZvZ content to be faction wars and ava road fights. I'm now ava road based it's nice but still, I wish the royal continent was more engaging.

      Make more space in city, with a duel area so people not making it lag by fighting in bank all day. Perhaps even make a proper 1 v 1 duel arena with pay silver to enter tournament best out of 10 players win the silver, with a que like arena. I'm not interested in dueling but I see many players do it.

      New way to get reputation other then grind redzone dungeons please, makes redzone ganking a pain, but unfortunately it's easier to gank red as a solo player then it is to gank blackzone.


      Kind of expected more from what is meant to be a big announcement.
    • BeardedOwl wrote:

      Disappointed to be fair. Only good things, new weapon, new visuals, solo challenges for guild.

      The rest feels lazy. Vortex crystals, concerns almost no one.

      Elite levels, skewing the power to veterans and encouraging pay to play whales, matches the mobile environment but disregards the overall community and new players, why not T9 instead?

      Mobs upgrading over time? Sureee but the only reward is fame..? Increased loot by alot then sure, but at this point it sounds as ignorable as the outland mob camps. Loot in general has been struggling as observed by the entire overall community, more players = less loot to go around, black market has limits, maybe give these mobs better loot drops, and increase black market by 15% or something to accomodate for playerbase.

      I'm personally interested in 1 to 3 player content this is coming from a founder who plays in top guilds, I would prefer some small scale content for when I'm short on time and can't organize a big group, also so duos have more to do then share a solo dungeon or 2 v 2, hellgates.i see so many groups of 2, or 3 with nothing to do, I also see many couples quit because the only true content is 2v2, hellgates which can be tough due to boring meta and annoying to run 5 maps everytime to get to a hellgate. Why not 3 player rogue lite dungeons kind of like HCE but all item drop on death and no escape from dungeon so it's PVE with risk, a new item sink, and new dungeon with new asthetics and bosses, would be great. Perhaps make maps for it purchasable with faction credits? Idk there's sooooo many good ideas that can be created to boost multiple aspects of the game, but instead SBI makes boring content to feed money spending mobile audience and protect hideout spammers who threaten, bribe, and coerce there way to outlands dominance leavings the only enjoyable ZvZ content to be faction wars and ava road fights. I'm now ava road based it's nice but still, I wish the royal continent was more engaging.

      Make more space in city, with a duel area so people not making it lag by fighting in bank all day. Perhaps even make a proper 1 v 1 duel arena with pay silver to enter tournament best out of 10 players win the silver, with a que like arena. I'm not interested in dueling but I see many players do it.

      New way to get reputation other then grind redzone dungeons please, makes redzone ganking a pain, but unfortunately it's easier to gank red as a solo player then it is to gank blackzone.


      Kind of expected more from what is meant to be a big announcement.
      Thx for that man, would be great some content for 2 or 3 players (lack of time = no big parties), also arena 1v1.
    • Remove alliances altogether (like you know the playerbase voted for), only allow 1 HO per guild, add more portals to BZ bringing each city to 6 instead of 3, revamp BZ rest cities to actually make them a non pain in the ass to live situation. You need to make the BZ more accessible for all players otherwise we are going to keep being stuck with this over crowded YZ crap. Killers need people to kill and the sheep need a chance at decent reward. Win for all!
    • Alliances are part of the games core mechanics. It would probably throw off a bunch of things since people have invested so much money into them if they were to remove them. I think they should personally stay because I made mine back in 2017 and claim the tag [Hero]
      I may be the only one in my guild and alliance but I was able to claim the names. So I think it would be very hard to remove alliances all together, it might make older users leave the game, we will see as updates keep coming :)
      But I for one hope they keep alliances unless they can find another unique way to transition it to another thing? Who knows, time will tell.
    • MickeyDankMouse wrote:

      Alliances are part of the games core mechanics. It would probably throw off a bunch of things since people have invested so much money into them if they were to remove them. I think they should personally stay because I made mine back in 2017 and claim the tag [Hero]
      I may be the only one in my guild and alliance but I was able to claim the names. So I think it would be very hard to remove alliances all together, it might make older users leave the game, we will see as updates keep coming :)
      But I for one hope they keep alliances unless they can find another unique way to transition it to another thing? Who knows, time will tell.
      Invested money but you expect return
    • Tabor wrote:

      Remove alliances altogether (like you know the playerbase voted for), only allow 1 HO per guild, add more portals to BZ bringing each city to 6 instead of 3, revamp BZ rest cities to actually make them a non pain in the ass to live situation. You need to make the BZ more accessible for all players otherwise we are going to keep being stuck with this over crowded YZ crap. Killers need people to kill and the sheep need a chance at decent reward. Win for all!
      It wont work. Many big alliances already have NAPs. So they will just make more NAPs.