Death Curse doesn't consume Vile Curse stacks if damage dodged using shadow edge

• Death Curse doesn't consume Vile Curse stacks if damage dodged using shadow edge

4 Vile Curse stacks + Death Curse placed on player.
      Player uses Shadow Edge during Death Curse explosion and gets 0 dmg.
      4 Vile Curse stacks should be consumed by Death Curse and disappear, however they still remain on the player
    • Just like here in the topic 1H Curse bug - E does not consume Q stacks if it´s dodged by roll from Assassin Shoes

It is tagged as will be fixed.

So yeah, 1H curse E seems to have issues with not removing stacks and i suppose the dodge roll counts as iframe - so iframe probably do not removes stacks, or at least some iframes - interesting..
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Iframe is already a ridiculous OP mechanic to dodge the E damage and if it also removed the stacks 1h curse would be unplayable. However I do agree that dodge roll, cleric robe, cleric cowl etc should remove the stacks as they are a proper defensive.
    • Tabor wrote:

Iframe is already a ridiculous OP mechanic to dodge the E damage and if it also removed the stacks 1h curse would be unplayable. However I do agree that dodge roll, cleric robe, cleric cowl etc should remove the stacks as they are a proper defensive.
      :D
      Bruh sometimes you should think before you speak.

You think 15 seconds cd E with one of the highest single target damage that is targeted and isn´t a skillshot is weak ? Not to mention you dont need to wait for 4 stacks and you can cast it before you get 4 stacks.

Curses should not have any advantages like that. It´s already brain dead weapon that requires next to no skill, yet has insane damage. No need to give it benefits it does not need.

Look how bad it was when curse Q range was increased. That was a true hell in corrupted. Not like it´s much better now, but still.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • It is high damage because it is over 20 counters that completely block all the damage. Also being you have 3 seconds of a giant skull floating on your head it is damn near impossible to miss your defensive rotation. The increase range helped a bit but it was curse skill that increased in popularity after the temporary buff not any other type. And that was more because of the double merc jacket cancer that still persists than the curse weapon.
    • Tabor wrote:

It is high damage because it is over 20 counters that completely block all the damage. Also being you have 3 seconds of a giant skull floating on your head it is damn near impossible to miss your defensive rotation. The increase range helped a bit but it was curse skill that increased in popularity after the temporary buff not any other type. And that was more because of the double merc jacket cancer that still persists than the curse weapon.
      It´s not about missing defensive rotation at all :D

The thing is that it´s so strong and curse with merc jacket simply outlasts you. It can fight for a long time and that´s the problem. It constantly barrages you with it´s E and once you run out of defensives, you are dead meat.

And with 2 merc jackets, ur in for a treat.

1H E is not about one shotting enemy. It´s about outlasting them.