Season point problems

    • tabooshka wrote:

      whats your problem avry?

      You yourself said surf has renters but i quote "i dont care"
      Then the next guy gives you another example


      And you are like



      GIVE ME ONE NAME PLS I KNOW THEY ARENT RENTING
      I said that im not sure if they rent territories or not so i dont trust them ( surf) in that way.

      j0ei wrote:

      LMAO! And yet he apparently believes that I'm out of arguments even though I don't need to argue since he's basically contradicting himself right there. GIB ME ONE NAME PLS.
      LMAO what contradiction? i said i wasnt sure about surf renting, but i dont give a fuck, you are just making excuses and trying to justify the unjustifiable, im not trying to convince any of you, since you are too used to eat mojo's lies, you talk like him basically. its like talking with a wall.
    • Avry, just like many of your coalition fanboys, you should just stop while you are ahead.

      albiononline.com/en/news/growing-outlands-war

      Even SBI writers admit that because of BA and POE more players are participating in ZvZ warfare than ever before (direct quote from above article).

      Go back to your mom's basement and enjoy the content while it lasts.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Georg51 wrote:

      Avry, just like many of your coalition fanboys, you should just stop while you are ahead.

      albiononline.com/en/news/growing-outlands-war

      Even SBI writers admit that because of BA and POE more players are participating in ZvZ warfare than ever before (direct quote from above article).

      Go back to your mom's basement and enjoy the content while it lasts.
      All that i see there is a war report from Shozen, i dont know if that is the word of SBI, we will see what happens with AO in the future.
    • Avry wrote:

      ..... im saying that Shozen is not an AO developer, or part of the balance team, for god sake... you guys are so dumb that you read what you want, oh my god, this is pointless.
      So why do AO developers need to get involved in matters of in-game politics or who controls the blackzone? LMAO

      Are you also one of those people crying to cap season points generated from "contestable" content like castles and outposts?

      It's so dumb, imagine crying to the developers to "do something" about the game when all the players they're crying about are just literally "playing" the game within the scope of the game's features. LOL
    • j0ei wrote:

      So why do AO developers need to get involved in matters of in-game politics or who controls the blackzone? LMAO
      Are you also one of those people crying to cap season points generated from "contestable" content like castles and outposts?

      It's so dumb, imagine crying to the developers to "do something" about the game when all the players they're crying about are just literally "playing" the game within the scope of the game's features. LOL
      AO developers need to get involved in game mecanics just to make sure that the players cant exploit those, just as they ve been doing in the past, fixin the cluster queue system and making adjustments to the debuff system for example. Of course its a dev problem when half of the black zone dont want to fight and instead of that prefer to just handhold and live in peace in a fucking pvp sandbox game, it is just boring, imagine a fuckin Rust server where none is raiding or doing pvp... no fucking sense right? and thats the point, imagine no anti-handhold coalition, imagine that for a second, which guild or coalition would fight POE or BA? or NOPE? ill tell you, none, bz would be dead, no atacks in the black zone, all rmting and renting... that would be awfull for the game.
      I know players from Squad, and POE, and im aware that even for them that massive war isnt funny at all, thats another reason for AO developers to do something to force coalitions to split, or whatever.

      And instead of caping the points I would like to see the castles and outpost reset each time zone, so a guild cant hold 50 uncontested, but also there would be even better adjustments to it than just caping the points.

      The way a guild wins a season isnt competitive at all, its just diplomatics, in this case BA is getting back all the favors that some guilds owe them.
    • I know someone whose 15 y.o. kid was in B.A., they do and say some very sick things on their disc., things I can't even say in this forum or else I will probly get banned. Things that are probably illegal and all while knowing this kid was well under 18. Disgusting people
    • Avry wrote:

      AO developers need to get involved in game mecanics just to make sure that the players cant exploit those, just as they ve been doing in the past, fixin the cluster queue system and making adjustments to the debuff system for example. Of course its a dev problem when half of the black zone dont want to fight and instead of that prefer to just handhold and live in peace in a fucking pvp sandbox game, it is just boring, imagine a fuckin Rust server where none is raiding or doing pvp... no fucking sense right? and thats the point, imagine no anti-handhold coalition, imagine that for a second, which guild or coalition would fight POE or BA? or NOPE? ill tell you, none, bz would be dead, no atacks in the black zone, all rmting and renting... that would be awfull for the game.I know players from Squad, and POE, and im aware that even for them that massive war isnt funny at all, thats another reason for AO developers to do something to force coalitions to split, or whatever.

      And instead of caping the points I would like to see the castles and outpost reset each time zone, so a guild cant hold 50 uncontested, but also there would be even better adjustments to it than just caping the points.

      The way a guild wins a season isnt competitive at all, its just diplomatics, in this case BA is getting back all the favors that some guilds owe them.
      So which part of going on a roam for outposts/castles and content on a daily basis for multiple timers are a developer's problem?

      What makes you think that a couple of coders have responsibility over player decision making? SBI cannot force its players to play otherwise, it is the player's OWN freedom to decide with what the hell he wants to do with his time. Nobody cares about what YOU want people to do, you are not their leader, you don't pay these people to play the game. You have no right to tell them how to play, if they want to gather in peace, they will gather in peace. If they want to gank, they will gank, if they want to ally themselves with strong neighbors for a better future in the blackzone they will do just that.

      Plus you do realize that the anti-handholding coalition IS HANDHOLDING so your logic doesn't make sense, if handholding or diplomacy is wrong then how do you fix that by ALSO doing the same exact thing? LMAO! I can bet you that BA is having so much fun farming the anti-handholding hypocrite coalition for both KILLS and FAME.

      The fights have been juicy, the enemy numbers grow weaker as the days pass, the opposition's members are the ONLY ones not having fun because they have guilds that tax their members 2million silver a week to be in the guild and get wiped on a daily basis. They bring massive numbers and still lose which is a sight to behold, their greed can only go so far against real hard work and effort. Their members cry everyday about running 10+ maps to fight while SQUAD/POE just go about their days with a smile on their faces because they know the enemy is tired and weak.
      Images
      • BA_vs_300(Steve).png

        259.45 kB, 955×464, viewed 40 times
    • j0ei wrote:

      So which part of going on a roam for outposts/castles and content on a daily basis for multiple timers are a developer's problem?
      What makes you think that a couple of coders have responsibility over player decision making? SBI cannot force its players to play otherwise, it is the player's OWN freedom to decide with what the hell he wants to do with his time. Nobody cares about what YOU want people to do, you are not their leader, you don't pay these people to play the game. You have no right to tell them how to play, if they want to gather in peace, they will gather in peace. If they want to gank, they will gank, if they want to ally themselves with strong neighbors for a better future in the blackzone they will do just that.

      Plus you do realize that the anti-handholding coalition IS HANDHOLDING so your logic doesn't make sense, if handholding or diplomacy is wrong then how do you fix that by ALSO doing the same exact thing? LMAO! I can bet you that BA is having so much fun farming the anti-handholding hypocrite coalition for both KILLS and FAME.

      The fights have been juicy, the enemy numbers grow weaker as the days pass, the opposition's members are the ONLY ones not having fun because they have guilds that tax their members 2million silver a week to be in the guild and get wiped on a daily basis. They bring massive numbers and still lose which is a sight to behold, their greed can only go so far against real hard work and effort. Their members cry everyday about running 10+ maps to fight while SQUAD/POE just go about their days with a smile on their faces because they know the enemy is tired and weak.
      Since BA has renter guilds which protect his castles and outpost meaning that you dont have to roam the whole map to recapture those, also BA has logedout characters in some of the castles and outpost so 1 party of some random guilds can do the castle and then that 1 Blue Army guy just take the last hit... twitch.tv/videos/1069884221 like you can see in this video (3hours 57 minutes aprox) HH giving castles to Blue Army for free, so this is what roam means huh?? and this is how you win a season?? by getting back favors?? great great content and very healthy to the game indeed.

      Devs have proved so many times that there is some mechanics that need some kind of adjustment or fix, so this isnt new at all, and there is indeed ways to provide a better scenario where guilds could compete without this handholding, like instanced ZvZ for example. guild A vs Guild B and none more, no alliances caping maps so you can avoid fighting and all that shit.
      And about the gathering and that then why we dont get out the gankers, and the pvp of the game in the open world, who are you to gank a poor gatherer.... dont you see that your argument is ridiculous. If you want to gather and play safe go to yellow zone or blue zone. Black zone back in season 2 and even before, and even before that patch where the HOs where introduced to the game was dangerous, a dangerous place of high risk but high reward kind of play, today all the black zone is full of Hideouts its safer than yellow zone...

      Believe it or not but we are handholding because is the only fucking way to stop BA + POE + NOPE + SQUAD + X, Y, guilds, how are we supose to fight against what we understand is a cancer for the game being less, without HOs to bank our sets... I really need to even say that? for god sake...
      About your analysis of the war, lets see how it ends, for the moment the handhold coallition have lost some important HOs, and other guilds stopped mashing like HH for example.
    • Hi everyone,

      Please keep this discussion constructive.

      By all means, continue your argument, just don't go throwing insults at each other.

      If we see any more insults we will have to move this thread to the banter section, which would not be the right place to make your concerns heard.

      Thank you :)

      regards,
    • game developers are responsible for the instruments and tools that players get, when the tool is too powerful or it leads to a significant advantage, then the producer comes in and intervene, in this case it should be SBI .. when the debuff and que does not work, the developer's actions are bad and we can only blame him, not the players who use the tools they got.
    • Avry wrote:

      Since BA has renter guilds which protect his castles and outpost meaning that you dont have to roam the whole map to recapture those, also BA has logedout characters in some of the castles and outpost so 1 party of some random guilds can do the castle and then that 1 Blue Army guy just take the last hit... twitch.tv/videos/1069884221 like you can see in this video (3hours 57 minutes aprox) HH giving castles to Blue Army for free, so this is what roam means huh?? and this is how you win a season?? by getting back favors?? great great content and very healthy to the game indeed.
      Devs have proved so many times that there is some mechanics that need some kind of adjustment or fix, so this isnt new at all, and there is indeed ways to provide a better scenario where guilds could compete without this handholding, like instanced ZvZ for example. guild A vs Guild B and none more, no alliances caping maps so you can avoid fighting and all that shit.
      And about the gathering and that then why we dont get out the gankers, and the pvp of the game in the open world, who are you to gank a poor gatherer.... dont you see that your argument is ridiculous. If you want to gather and play safe go to yellow zone or blue zone. Black zone back in season 2 and even before, and even before that patch where the HOs where introduced to the game was dangerous, a dangerous place of high risk but high reward kind of play, today all the black zone is full of Hideouts its safer than yellow zone...

      Believe it or not but we are handholding because is the only fucking way to stop BA + POE + NOPE + SQUAD + X, Y, guilds, how are we supose to fight against what we understand is a cancer for the game being less, without HOs to bank our sets... I really need to even say that? for god sake...
      About your analysis of the war, lets see how it ends, for the moment the handhold coallition have lost some important HOs, and other guilds stopped mashing like HH for example.
      Congratulations! You just pretty much described "diplomacy" and the good that comes out of how BA helped a lot of other guilds which are now returning the favor for their final season.

      And no, "roaming" means a group of players from BA with multiple parties running 20+ maps away to contest or capture outposts and castles far from their home.

      It's funny how you make propaganda about "saving the game" when you're doing exactly the same bullshit. You're NOT saving the game, you just want POWER. Imagine you have guilds in the anti-handholding coalition who impose 2mil silver tax a week on their members to just be in the guild - is this a model example of saving the game?

      You cannot impose your ideals and propagandas about being "against" handholding when you are doing it yourselves, lying to the community of albion with your hypocritical delusions. The Anti-handholding coalition simply cannot accept the success of SQUAD/POE's coalition in managing the stability of their lands, the problems and the issues that comes with it that get resolved by professionals, along with the benefits that it provides to their members.

      And let's add to the most recent killboards in this war of over a thousand kills in just 24-48 hours. The amount of hideouts smashed - and the guilds from the anti-handholding coalition that DISBANDED (R.I.P Pendolino and Menace, you will not be remembered)
    • j0ei wrote:

      Congratulations! You just pretty much described "diplomacy" and the good that comes out of how BA helped a lot of other guilds which are now returning the favor for their final season.
      And no, "roaming" means a group of players from BA with multiple parties running 20+ maps away to contest or capture outposts and castles far from their home.

      It's funny how you make propaganda about "saving the game" when you're doing exactly the same bullshit. You're NOT saving the game, you just want POWER. Imagine you have guilds in the anti-handholding coalition who impose 2mil silver tax a week on their members to just be in the guild - is this a model example of saving the game?

      You cannot impose your ideals and propagandas about being "against" handholding when you are doing it yourselves, lying to the community of albion with your hypocritical delusions. The Anti-handholding coalition simply cannot accept the success of SQUAD/POE's coalition in managing the stability of their lands, the problems and the issues that comes with it that get resolved by professionals, along with the benefits that it provides to their members.

      And let's add to the most recent killboards in this war of over a thousand kills in just 24-48 hours. The amount of hideouts smashed - and the guilds from the anti-handholding coalition that DISBANDED (R.I.P Pendolino and Menace, you will not be remembered)
      Diplomacy= 500 guilds are working just so BA can win the season, what i defend is a system were you could win the season without having to make pacts with 100 guilds. Remember that season where Money Guild was wining and the whole server decided that they didnt deserve that and then just gift the season to June? that is so sad....

      I dont care about POWER, im playing a videogame and i want to have fun, and if im saying this is for the good of the game, there is some other games like New world for example, which are implementing ZvZ with competitiveness, 50v50 instanced fights, no handhold no 500vs50 just even or evenish fights, thats what i think that AO should aim for. And there is a loot of room to create a system to provide that without ruining the Open world aspect of the game.
      And as i said, i dont care about power, i dont care about guilds, im not a fanboy of my or any guilds, i just want ZvZ better, and walking 1Hour or 1 hour and a half to get stuck in a cluster queue shitshow is... bullshit.

      Now keep making excuses, your point is that as long as you are taking advantage of the system it isnt bad or poor designed... you are just biased...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Avry ().

    • It seems the thread expanded a bit on what topics are being discussed. I see points being made about season points, state of the BZ and the coalitions themselves (with some back and forth claims being done by both sides).


      About the Anti-handholding coalition:

      I don't really get some of your claims/objectives. I heard and read claims that you are anti-handholding, that you are against the current state of the BZ, that you're trying to ''save'' the game?

      These claims are at least laughable or the way you're trying to achieve any of this at least is.

      • By hand-holding yourself and becoming a massive coalition you're denying content to any smaller groups, you're using the same N+1 mechanics your enemy is using. What you guys did to VENMO is an example of this. VENMO was not in any coalition as I saw someone claiming. It was one of the few alliances playing out of them;
      • By playing into the hand of your enemy and giving them content you're actually reinforcing the system you're supposedly trying to fight. We even got a official article about this war... From a devs perspective they must be looking at this and thinking that BZ system is working and all is good. If you're against the current state of BZ, alliances, HO's, CQ there's definitely better ways to get devs attention. You have the RT seats, and you have plenty of players that can within terms of service protest and get attention from the devs. (Gene Sharp and other authors can give you some insight into peaceful protest techniques);

      If you guys actually want to make a change how the BZ works or are trying to get devs attention feel free to reach me. I've got a few ideas.

      If you're simply trying to get content for your boys or take over and become the power to be then at least be honest about it...

      I came back to the game about a year ago after a long break and to be honest I am sad about the state of the BZ since that's where I played since release.

      In my opinion devs have had a problem understanding the impact of HO's in their current form, alliances and the whole mechanics that are exploitable with numbers. I will in the near future write down a more in-depth post with my overview/critique of development since release and some suggestions.

      Regarding POE and SQUAD I can't really blame them... They are simply using the game mechanics to their advantage and they're pretty good at it. Same way that other players will do on different types of content, being plot owning, HG's, etc.

      I see it as a development issue and not a player created issue.


      Kindly,

      Mandala
    • N1colai wrote:

      ez to fix .

      Start ban the rmt'ers from Big guilds .

      All we know, its rly easy for sbi do it . but for some reason they don't .

      Big guilds > big control areas > big rent system > RMT > Money > support Big guilds > big control areas > big rent system > RMT.
      You know it may be going out on a limb here but maybe, maybe, SBI needs actual proof that certain players are RMTing to band them. Something you and your group of complainers continually fail to provide.
      Basically just looking for more excuses for losing.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Mandala wrote:



      By hand-holding yourself and becoming a massive coalition you're denying content to any smaller groups, you're using the same N+1 mechanics your enemy is using. What you guys did to VENMO is an example of this. VENMO was not in any coalition as I saw someone claiming. It was one of the few alliances playing out of them;
      Ive been in some anti-handhold type of guilds and at this moment if you try to be a solo guild and just get content and maybe some territories atacks and that sooner or later you will get POE or NOPE or BA handholding with those guilds that you are atacking, cos, they dont want content, they just want them RMT untouchable, with Hit and Run, my last guild, we were holding some territories in fortsterling, just near the portals, not gucci territories, and then one day the aliance Pumas + bluff (made in br, hustlinhitmans) + BA just atacked us mashing 400 for a guild of 60 zvz players.

      The only way to beat the handholders is to play their game, and even doing that its difficult.