Season point problems

    • zerfaxx wrote:

      Also the squad poe alliance has 10x as many people as the anti alliance.
      Its apparent that your real issue is the fact that you are losing and looking for excuses.

      Anyways - SBI spoke on the matter and yall should cope and move on to crying about the next thing.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • The solution to all these malding is

      1. remove all timers and notifications
      2. Season points to follow faction points scoring with castles/terri randomly revolting against the “owner” failure to surpress will revert said castle/terri to neutral
    • All this conversation has really made me wonder, why are words more powerful than action in Albion? For a game so far based in combat, the current state of Albion is 90% farmers/PVErs and 10% PVPrs. Politics was a factor SBI probably expected to be utilized in their game but not to this degree. The guilds who politically control the BZ now only control it due to the blood of those from the past, and I won't say they are bad for causing the BZ to be in its current state. However, I do agree the current BZ situation is suffocating, where 1 group's words dictate the fate of the entire BZ. SBI can't stop stronger groups from bullying smaller ones into submission, that's just reality the strong remain on top. Even if SBI put a cap on points received from castles, I'm sure BA would still keep as many castles as they have now. instead of waiting for developer action, think about what you can do. It took a lot of effort to create the BZ democracy, so it will take a lot of effort to destroy it. While I would enjoy a more balanced system, it's clear SBI isn't ready to give it to us. Siting in forums and bantering about the same problem over and over again really pales in comparison to definitive action.

      I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF BA OR ANY OF THE GROUPS THAT CONTROL ALBION

      This is just my opinion, I found this forum to be very interesting and wanted to share my input.
    • JahsehOnfory wrote:

      All this conversation has really made me wonder, why are words more powerful than action in Albion? For a game so far based in combat, the current state of Albion is 90% farmers/PVErs and 10% PVPrs. Politics was a factor SBI probably expected to be utilized in their game but not to this degree. The guilds who politically control the BZ now only control it due to the blood of those from the past, and I won't say they are bad for causing the BZ to be in its current state. However, I do agree the current BZ situation is suffocating, where 1 group's words dictate the fate of the entire BZ. SBI can't stop stronger groups from bullying smaller ones into submission, that's just reality the strong remain on top. Even if SBI put a cap on points received from castles, I'm sure BA would still keep as many castles as they have now. instead of waiting for developer action, think about what you can do. It took a lot of effort to create the BZ democracy, so it will take a lot of effort to destroy it. While I would enjoy a more balanced system, it's clear SBI isn't ready to give it to us. Siting in forums and bantering about the same problem over and over again really pales in comparison to definitive action.

      I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF BA OR ANY OF THE GROUPS THAT CONTROL ALBION

      This is just my opinion, I found this forum to be very interesting and wanted to share my input.
      That whole "capping points from castles" is literally the most "desperate" move that the anti-handholding handholding coalition can think of. Despite the fact that castles and outposts are something that any guild or player can "contest" in the BZ - 1 guild cannot hold all the castles and outposts in the BZ, it is simply impossible to consistently hold all of it due to limited manpower and the distance between contested outposts could be either close or very far, being able to hold "most" of it simply means that the opposition does more talking than actual contesting, there are a lot of outposts that get ratted 24/7 so there's also that factor to consider.
    • j0ei wrote:

      it is simply impossible to consistently hold all of it due to limited manpower and the distance between contested outposts could be either close or very far, being able to hold "most" of it simply means that the opposition does more talking than actual contesting, there are a lot of outposts that get ratted 24/7 so there's also that factor to consider.
      it is indeed possible to hold those outpost and castles, and you know how? controlling the whole Thetfort and Fortsterling Blackzones, having allies on martlock (arch) and Lymhurst (POE+NOPE) which have orders to not touch any of that outposts and castles and by the way, should the anti-handhold coallition runs 12+ maps to take castles or outposts? when in the moment that you leave the castle or outpost 1 BA member with a party from those mentioned renters guilds are going to take it back in minutes since they are in their HOs (Btw HOs are the main problem and why the BZ is so rented, the number of HOs in the BZ should be limited). The state of the game is awfull, imagine beeing a new guild that wants to get some territories in the black zone, it is simply impossible to take terris fighting, the only way is by renting them (since in the moment that you dare to atack those rented terris your guild is going to fight against a horde of zombies and if somehow you manage to survive to that horde then next day the horde will have the help of BA or the coallition X or Y resulting in 4:1 in terms of numbers and i know what im talking about since i was in a small guild which had some terris in Fortsterling, but one day the alliance PUMAS wanted to rent those, so BA + bluff + Pumas being 400+ atacked us (only mashing like 50) to take the terris). if the game keeps like this a few months it is going to die, im sure about that.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Avry ().

    • Avry wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      it is simply impossible to consistently hold all of it due to limited manpower and the distance between contested outposts could be either close or very far, being able to hold "most" of it simply means that the opposition does more talking than actual contesting, there are a lot of outposts that get ratted 24/7 so there's also that factor to consider.
      it is indeed possible to hold those outpost and castles, and you know how? controlling the whole Thetfort and Fortsterling Blackzones, having allies on martlock (arch) and Lymhurst (POE+NOPE) which have orders to not touch any of that outposts and castles and by the way, should the anti-handhold coallition runs 12+ maps to take castles or outposts? when in the moment that you leave the castle or outpost 1 BA member with a party from those mentioned renters guilds are going to take it back in minutes since they are in their HOs (Btw HOs are the main problem and why the BZ is so rented, the number of HOs in the BZ should be limited). The state of the game is awfull, imagine beeing a new guild that wants to get some territories in the black zone, it is simply impossible to take terris fighting, the only way is by renting them (since in the moment that you dare to atack those rented terris your guild is going to fight against a horde of zombies and if somehow you manage to survive to that horde then next day the horde will have the help of BA or the coallition X or Y resulting in 4:1 in terms of numbers and i know what im talking about since i was in a small guild which had some terris in Fortsterling, but one day the alliance PUMAS wanted to rent those, so BA + bluff + Pumas being 400+ atacked us (only mashing like 50) to take the terris). if the game keeps like this a few months it is going to die, im sure about that.
      Ok so, do you have any "documented" proof that BA holds ALL the castles and outposts every single day? Because I guarantee you it gets ratted 24/7 and people actually have to run 20+ maps to flip outposts far and wide, it's also fake news for you say that ARCH is not taking BA outposts because ARCH indeed rats outposts for themselves and they are impossible to control, rats will be rats. And so, if BA members roam actively and in a very consistent and organized way, in order to flip the ratted outposts and castles, why shouldn't anti-handhold coalition run 12+ maps to contest? It's also good to note that the Anti-handholding handholding coalition has propaganda against handholding yet, they are handholding themselves, propaganda against renting yet, they rent zones themselves? And also, it's not X coalition's fault that your guild only massed 50. You'd have to be an extremely high-end guild with 300-strong active players whom are very good at ZvZ in order to take outnumbered fights, that simply isn't how the game is anymore.

      SBI nerfed AoE escalation in order to allow New players to be able to ZvZ without getting 1-shotted by an elite bombsquad of highly skilled players, and to make the learning curve for ZvZing much easier for the newcomers. The Glorious old battle-hardened ZvZ guilds would more than welcome fighting outnumbered if escalation was as it used to be pre-queen where 1 solid clapper can kill 20 players given the 200 IQ plays. There wouldn't be so much "handholding" if the meta wasn't based on "cluster queues" and cluster queue weight or having more numbers meant winning.

      P.S The game can keep like this for a year and it still would not die because according to SBI source: around 90% of the playerbase are and LIVE in the ROYALS, there's only a very small amount of players in the BZ. The game will not fail if X guild cannot keep a terry because they can't mass more or if they refuse to adapt to the game. It doesn't matter who controls the blackzone if there's only 10% of the entire player population enjoying its perks, its a minority.
    • j0ei wrote:

      Ok so, do you have any "documented" proof that BA holds ALL the castles and outposts every single day? Because I guarantee you it gets ratted 24/7 and people actually have to run 20+ maps to flip outposts far and wide, it's also fake news for you say that ARCH is not taking BA outposts because ARCH indeed rats outposts for themselves and they are impossible to control, rats will be rats. And so, if BA members roam actively and in a very consistent and organized way, in order to flip the ratted outposts and castles, why shouldn't anti-handhold coalition run 12+ maps to contest?
      Ok so, lets say that BA doesnt hold 100% of the outpost/castles in the game, but 50% even that is too much, and there is a looot of castles/outpost untouched because pacts and diplomatic stuff... that is a fact, and i can adress pics and DMs that proove that. And yes, we are handholding because we are fucking tired of the same shit and we are paying with the same coin to BA and POE, and i wish that more guilds would join the anti handhold coalition so this war would end faster, because in that case we could disband the coalition and play the game as we understand that is intended( to fight between us not to rent the whole blackzone and stay farming all day without an atack). Oh and another thing, BA has the season allready, but in the case that they need the season points you would see those outpost and castles from arch in the hands of BA, i believe that 200% true.

      I ve been playing the game since the last beta, and it wasnt that boring as it is now, and the only reason for me to keep playing is to ruin that empire of RMT and renting. Lets hope that the devs finally understand that the only way for the zvz to be competitive is to make it instanced so noone can win 4:1 in terms of numbers.

      j0ei wrote:

      It's also good to note that the Anti-handholding handholding coalition has propaganda against handholding yet, they are handholding themselves, propaganda against renting yet, they rent zones themselves? And also, it's not X coalition's fault that your guild only massed 50. You'd have to be an extremely high-end guild with 300-strong active players whom are very good at ZvZ in order to take outnumbered fights, that simply isn't how the game is anymore.
      Ohh i see that, so its our fault not to call 50 different guilds to help us, we expected to fight 150 guys from PUMAS not 400 from PUMAS + 2 different alliances, even just PUMAS against 50 guys was hard to win, but no they needed more, Ohhh and imagine that alternative universe where we called that 50 guilds to help us, what keeps PUMAS and BA and BLUFF to call another alliance like NOPE or POE, dont you see that this is the case in the actual war, and the reason that the devs should fix that is because the game turns boring when 500+ players from 2 sides fight each others.
      I mean, it is not fun when we reach that point where each side has sooo many numbers, then the zvz start getting worse, i prefer fights of 100vs100 or less.

      j0ei wrote:

      SBI nerfed AoE escalation in order to allow New players to be able to ZvZ without getting 1-shotted by an elite bombsquad of highly skilled players, and to make the learning curve for ZvZing much easier for the newcomers. The Glorious old battle-hardened ZvZ guilds would more than welcome fighting outnumbered if escalation was as it used to be pre-queen where 1 solid clapper can kill 20 players given the 200 IQ plays. There wouldn't be so much "handholding" if the meta wasn't based on "cluster queues" and cluster queue weight or having more numbers meant winning.

      P.S The game can keep like this for a year and it still would not die because according to SBI source: around 90% of the playerbase are and LIVE in the ROYALS, there's only a very small amount of players in the BZ. The game will not fail if X guild cannot keep a terry because they can't mass more or if they refuse to adapt to the game. It doesn't matter who controls the blackzone if there's only 10% of the entire player population enjoying its perks, its a minority.
      i agree with the AOE escalation part, the previous AOE escalation punished big zergs that were just numbers and that nerf hurt the good zvz players ruining the good plays of 1 or 2 players in a zvz, maybe with that aoe escalation it would be easier for small zergs of veteran players to fight those big zergs of just numbers. And with the game dying or not, i keep thinking that if the BZ would stay lets say, 1 or 2 months without a single atack due to the renting problem, it would end up killing the game, maybe not totally but a good part of the game, and hurting the economy for sure.
    • Avry wrote:

      I ve been playing the game since the last beta, and it wasnt that boring as it is now, and the only reason for me to keep playing is to ruin that empire of RMT and renting. Lets hope that the devs finally understand that the only way for the zvz to be competitive is to make it instanced so noone can win 4:1 in terms of numbers.
      It's so hilarious how you white knights' answer to handholding and renting and outnumbering is.......

      Handholding...
      Renting...
      And Outnumbering.....(on NA)

      Y'all are a joke. You aren't saving the game. As joei said most players dont even play in the black zones nor care for your War of Jealousy. Stop acting like you are on moral highground because everyone knows it's a lie.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • tabooshka wrote:

      so you can have more guilds that rent from you? pretty funny imo, when anti renter coalition has actually more renters lmfao
      I dare you to tell me 1 renter guild in the "anti handhold coallition" i dare you, tell me just 1. Its easy, NOONE is a renter guild in that coallition, all the guilds that are part of that coallition (elevate, Homelesscrew, menace, TLS etc) are against that cos most of that guilds are content guilds, and you know what? renting ruins content as simple as that.
      PD: im not sure about surf, maybe surf have some renters but i dont give a fuck, i hate surf anyways.

      Georg51 wrote:

      It's so hilarious how you white knights' answer to handholding and renting and outnumbering is.......
      Handholding...
      Renting...
      And Outnumbering.....(on NA)

      Y'all are a joke. You aren't saving the game. As joei said most players dont even play in the black zones nor care for your War of Jealousy. Stop acting like you are on moral highground because everyone knows it's a lie.
      As hilarious as your coment, when you are out of arguments you have to call white knight the other person, its funny, what are u going to say when you are in Blue Army?. You are talking about a war of jealousy, funny, as i said none of the anti-handhold coallition (not sure about surf) is renting any HO or Territory. The main point in this war is to end with the large coallitions that have been ruining the game, as simple as that, and obviously the only way to win against 1000 players is to be at least 1000 players, we dont like to play like that, i go to CTAs every day and is fucking boring, but the more this war lasts the more attention we have from the developers so then maybe they start thinking in a way to reduce de number of guilds handholding, and to make more conflict in the BZ so we can enjoy the ZvZ, cos you know, when zvz gets too many numbers it isnt funny, and that doesnt deppends on which side are you.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Avry ().

    • Avry wrote:

      tabooshka wrote:

      so you can have more guilds that rent from you? pretty funny imo, when anti renter coalition has actually more renters lmfao
      I dare you to tell me 1 renter guild in the "anti handhold coallition" i dare you, tell me just 1. Its easy, NOONE is a renter guild in that coallition, all the guilds that are part of that coallition (elevate, Homelesscrew, menace, TLS etc) are against that cos most of that guilds are content guilds, and you know what? renting ruins content as simple as that.PD: im not sure about surf, maybe surf have some renters but i dont give a fuck, i hate surf anyways.
      i thought poe is brainwashed, but you are next level
    • tabooshka wrote:

      i thought poe is brainwashed, but you are next level
      No u.
      Do you like that argument?
      I'll keep saying that: Give me the name of 1 guild, i dare you, go to the black zone map, and search 1 guild that is direcly paying to 1 guild of the anti handhold coalition, its easy just 1 guild. (and easier, look on surf terris maybe you get something cos in the rest of the maps there are none) for 1 guild renting for the anti handhold side i cant tell you the name of 50 on the other side.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Avry ().

    • Anyways, keep believing that the anti coalition is anything different than POE or BA, when they do the exact things they claim to hate (just ask VENMO).

      Every time you morally bankrupt kiddos spout off about saving the game, everyone just laughs harder.

      I don’t mind being the villain. At least we aren’t pretending like you all are.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Nesnes: insulting ().

    • Georg51 wrote:

      Anyways, keep believing that the anti coalition is anything different than POE or BA, when they do the exact things they claim to hate (just ask VENMO).


      Every time you morally bankrupt kiddos spout off about saving the game, everyone just laughs harder.

      I don’t mind being the villain. At least we aren’t pretending like you all are.
      Ofc the anti handholld coallition is different, we dont rent, and im still waiting to any of you to give me the name of 1 renter guild from our coalition, and btw, venmo was helping BA in this war so....
      The last thing im going to say is that this is a fucking game and i want to have fun in it, and this shit isnt funny at all, so i hope (and surely the devs are thinking about that) that SBI finds the way to fix this problem.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Nesnes: quote contained insult ().

    • Avry wrote:

      Georg51 wrote:

      Anyways, keep believing that the anti coalition is anything different than POE or BA, when they do the exact things they claim to hate (just ask VENMO).


      Every time you morally bankrupt kiddos spout off about saving the game, everyone just laughs harder.

      I don’t mind being the villain. At least we aren’t pretending like you all are.
      Ofc the anti handholld coallition is different, we dont rent, and im still waiting to any of you to give me the name of 1 renter guild from our coalition, and btw, venmo was helping BA in this war so....The last thing im going to say is that this is a fucking game and i want to have fun in it, and this shit isnt funny at all, so i hope (and surely the devs are thinking about that) that SBI finds the way to fix this problem.
      Good one dude, let me give you a hint btw, some of the ELEVATE renters went to rent with BA because they were being "FORCED" to do mandatory CTAs. Looks like you're blind af, atleast for SQUAD/POE we don't even make up stupid BS.

      When we tell you what is, it actually is, but when the Anti-handholding coalition makes up some stupid propaganda it's usually just their own BS. Imagine forcing your own renters to mass up for you, and charging your players what? 2mil a week to be in the guild LMAO!!!

      When in BA (10% silver tax, no weekly tax or anything, 0% gathering tax and still offer lots of T8 zones to its members and allies +full regears) the people here just have it so good that the greedy anti-handholding coalition wants to enslave their members with their weekly taxes and take power from SQUAD/POE coalition.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Nesnes: quote contained insult, insulting ().

    • j0ei wrote:

      Good one dude, let me give you a hint btw, some of the ELEVATE renters went to rent with BA because they were being "FORCED" to do mandatory CTAs. Looks like you're blind af, atleast for SQUAD/POE we don't even make up stupid BS.
      When we tell you what is, it actually is, but when the Anti-handholding coalition makes up some stupid propaganda it's usually just their own BS. Imagine forcing your own renters to mass up for you, and charging your players what? 2mil a week to be in the guild LMAO!!!

      When in BA (10% silver tax, no weekly tax or anything, 0% gathering tax and still offer lots of T8 zones to its members and allies +full regears) the people here just have it so good that the greedy anti-handholding coalition wants to enslave their members with their weekly taxes and take power from SQUAD/POE coalition.
      When you are out of arguments you need to call the other person brainwashed clown... so smart...
      And again, tell me 1 renter guild, 1 name, just 1. cos i was looking at the maps that Elevate has, and the rest of the coallition, even in the surf ones, and there is 0 rent guilds...
      And about taxes and that bullshit, im in a guild with 0% tax and 0% silver floor tax, and t8 reequip with swiftclaw and even cape.... so i dont know which guilds tax their members with 2mill a week...
      Im tired of this conversation, ive been playing the game for 4 years, i know what i am talking about, its the same problem over and over and over, i guess that when you are in the guild which provokes that you cant see it.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Nesnes: quote contained insult ().