Mace needs to be nerfed

• moking wrote:

Zentiic wrote:

What a fucking joke.

Going to repost, one of my earlier replies.

The fact that you think mace has damage is the biggest joke I'v ever heard.

It does have the most mobility, but it only gets to utilize it to it's full advantage if you braindead chase into it or do something stupid like pop wanderlust when he as assassin jacket.

It also has pretty shite CC compared to other CC weapons and it's not like it's only consistent CC is a telegraphed travel time ability witch is ridiculously easy to i-frame.

If it's so easy play it yourself and watch a competent player abuse the shit out of you.
      I hope this is sarcasm
      It is not. What's up?
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.
    • i agree.
      there is literally no chance at all against the mace stun, root jump.
      i tried many times to avoid the crush with sprinting, but if you dont have stuff like iceblock or maybe the assassin boots flip skill, you´re screwed.

even then mace wielders can easily catch up with a second jump.
    • People crying for ancien mace ( silenced 7-10sec but no damage ). And Dev have created a mace full DPS... This game need a serious rework weapon.

Specter helmet op. Need a nerf; You active your vest 2time, but you cant run or make -35% dammage.

Frost skill with no cooldown... WTF

Dev have reduced incantation mace, and add 500-700DPS with ( E ), stun loll

Mercenary need nerf. Just attack normal can heal.

Cape op... 2 time Q for high damage.
      Lava cape with no possibility to reflect lollll its ridicul

The post was edited 5 times, last by DarthChewy ().

• DarthChewy wrote:

they have cast speed.....

DarthChewy wrote:

People crying for ancien mace ( silenced 7-10sec but no damage ). And Dev have created a mace full DPS... This game need a serious rework weapon.
      what? Any weapon can be full dps if played in cloth/leather. This game is good because it has build diversity.

DarthChewy wrote:

It's always had a stun. It always did damage with the E this is nothing new. Plenty of E spells do more damage on a shorter cooldown.

DarthChewy wrote:

It's fine. Just kite it, or purge it, or use an invis. Literally use braincells and you can outplay it. 2 of them is when it becomes a problem.

DarthChewy wrote:

It's good on the specific weapon and few others. It's fine. Stop being mad that mace can do damage.

DarthChewy wrote:

You can reflect it. And you can cleanse the damage effect. Additionally you need to be CC'd in it for it to be effective, it's been nerfed before and it's in a good spot right now.

Stop complaining and get bettter.
    • DaggerBuild wrote:

Simple Nerf all dmg on MACE for 50%... and it´s all good... If it make 50% less dmg ppl stop abusing it simple...

Tank weapon shouldn't make more dps then high dps weapons.
      Build diversity will die. good thing your not a game developer, you nerf with a sledgehammer. The game would be in shambles if you nerf damage by 50% every time you don't like something.
    • Zentiic wrote:

DarthChewy wrote:

they have cast speed.....

DarthChewy wrote:

People crying for ancien mace ( silenced 7-10sec but no damage ). And Dev have created a mace full DPS... This game need a serious rework weapon.
      what? Any weapon can be full dps if played in cloth/leather. This game is good because it has build diversity.

DarthChewy wrote:

It's always had a stun. It always did damage with the E this is nothing new. Plenty of E spells do more damage on a shorter cooldown.

DarthChewy wrote:

It's fine. Just kite it, or purge it, or use an invis. Literally use braincells and you can outplay it. 2 of them is when it becomes a problem.

DarthChewy wrote:

It's good on the specific weapon and few others. It's fine. Stop being mad that mace can do damage.

DarthChewy wrote:

You can reflect it. And you can cleanse the damage effect. Additionally you need to be CC'd in it for it to be effective, it's been nerfed before and it's in a good spot right now.
      Stop complaining and get bettter.
      No you just dont understand lol Frost have cast speed... but, with erudic, you dont have cast speed, Just spam the butom Q for make high dps, becasue you dont have cooldown...

For mercenary, you say use brain lolll If you dont have purge or invisiblility ?.
      Mercenary can heal 77+by hit. 77x15, = 1155 healing ;), with specter hood ??? 2310hp. All attack heal with mercenary... Need to be nerfed, just attack normal can heal.

Just stop defend gear op.

You say Mace give no damage WTF ! Look for fun...

Mace t6.

( Q ) x2 = 800dps + ( W ) 524 + ( E ) 532. I have low spec... TOTAL 1856 damage for one sequence. And you have how many life with high DPS mace ? 2700-3000hp XD Comone

Cape carleaon make a big avantage for the weapon mass.

The post was edited 4 times, last by DarthChewy ().

• Zentiic wrote:

DaggerBuild wrote:

Simple Nerf all dmg on MACE for 50%... and it´s all good... If it make 50% less dmg ppl stop abusing it simple...

Build diversity will die. good thing your not a game developer, you nerf with a sledgehammer. The game would be in shambles if you nerf damage by 50% every time you don't like something.
      So your the only person that think MACE is balanced?

I think we dont need to be a game developer to see how stupid the balance on this weapon is atm.

I bet your one of the abusers so its normal, you dont want "your precious one" to get a nerf...
    • DaggerBuild wrote:

Zentiic wrote:

DaggerBuild wrote:

So your the only person that think MACE is balanced?
      I think we dont need to be a game developer to see how stupid the balance on this weapon is atm.

I bet your one of the abusers so its normal, you dont want "your precious one" to get a nerf...
      It's no longer meta, playrate has dropped like a rock and yes I'v played ~200 fights of mace. To be fair I'm max spec in every item in the game and have played everything.