MODS ABUSING THEIR POWER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MODS ABUSING THEIR POWER

The original title of this message was 'MODS ABUSING THEIR POWER'. Sharky literally changed the entire message so that it would not look bad for the mods and SBI. Good job Sharky, we did not know you were a fascist.

Recently appointed MODs are letting clear /EN violations slip but muting specific players. This should be investigated. Deleting accusations and playing the three monkeys will do you no good.

Hello Albion community,
    I want to point to an issue that has been going on for a while now. The state of the /EN channel make this post a necessity.

We have to suffer a barrage of toxic chat and 'BTS BIOT' and 'Pasali guild' and all that Phillipino and Turkish chat in /EN all day without a single person getting a long mute. The anti-lgbt, anti-human, derogatory toxic messages are just icing on the cake.

We want a clean /EN chat and MODs doing what they are supposed to be doing. Raise your voice now, raise it loud, and be heard, so SBI will have no choice but to bring order to this whole mess that has been going on for so long. We make Albion what it is, we pay for the salaries and livelihood of the developers, they are accountable to us, not the other way around.

We've had enough. We don't deserve this!

P.S. You can try deleting this post or banning this account from the forums, but you can't silence us.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SamuraiBill: Removed accusations against mods and comments regarding mod decisions. ().

• The original title of this message was 'MODS ABUSING THEIR POWER'. Sharky literally changed the entire message so that it would not look bad for the mods and SBI. Good job Sharky, we did not know you were a fascist.

Recently appointed MODs are letting clear /EN violations slip but muting specific players. This should be investigated. Deleting accusations and playing the three monkeys will do you no good.
  • SamuraiBill wrote:

The original title of this message was 'MODS ABUSING THEIR POWER'. Sharky literally changed the entire message so that it would not look bad for the mods and SBI. Good job Sharky, we did not know you were a fascist.

You should thank them. Your original message crying about how you broke the rules and got punished, didn't make them look bad. Now at least people won't know that you are just mad you got yelled at in a video game.
    Demon Lord - UwU
    CANCEL PIDDLE
  • SamuraiBill wrote:

"we did not know you were a fascist."

This is not a government of citizenry, it is a video game. In addition to being a video game, it's a privately owned video game.

You can enforce any rules you want in your own house, and that is not fascist. It's about keeping your house the way you want....It's their house, they can keep their house any way they want, including asking you to leave for any reason.

I mean if you came into my home and won't follow the rules, then I will ask you to leave and that's my right. If I call the police to remove you, that's not fascism...That's me protecting myself, my home, my family from whatever it is a choose to protect us from.

Learn!!!
    Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
    Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff