Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 8

• GLENN2223 wrote:

honestly, the issue with the mace is the cooldown you either nerf the w root or e cd or the cloth helmet knockback,
      like I mean the problem is having them do a full combo and wait 10-15 sec and do it again when using pork om and mistcaller, exact same shit as past quarterstaff, make it pretty difficult to chase or run away
      And impact the other mace weapons? no thanks, no more cd-based nerfs please
    • decand wrote:

PrintsKaspian wrote:

• PvE Rewards in Lethal Hellgates increased:
        • 2v2: +10%
        • 5v5: +20%
        • 10v10: +30%

for clarity, is this referring to empty gate chests, mob fame, or both?
      This is loot only.
      Most chests had their loot increased as mentioned.
      Since the loot in the Chest you get after a PvP fight consists of a PvE reward and a PvP reward its increase was slightly lower since only the PvE part got increased.
    • j0ei wrote:

GLENN2223 wrote:

honestly, the issue with the mace is the cooldown you either nerf the w root or e cd or the cloth helmet knockback,
      like I mean the problem is having them do a full combo and wait 10-15 sec and do it again when using pork om and mistcaller, exact same shit as past quarterstaff, make it pretty difficult to chase or run away
      And impact the other mace weapons? no thanks, no more cd-based nerfs please
      or finally fix the endless CD reset design issue??
    • I was wondering if there are any plans for the risk vs reward balance in Avalonian Dungeons, since they offer immense rewards and zero risk for the group doing them.

I think placing separators (similar to the gates currently in the game) is not the worst idea. It's an interesting mechanic that ensures the invaders have a decently organized group, capable of overcoming the challenge.

The real problem are the zone-wide warnings that make the group inside completely aware of what is going on multiple screens away from them. Once a door is broken and the warning appears, all they need to do is press A on their keyboards and they will be alive and safe from the invaders.
    • A promised feature that I am still eagerly waiting for is the ability to buy Loadouts directly from the Marketplace.

You guys said that you would implement months ago and it still hasn't come. Everyone with some experience in the game would use it and it has the ability to literally change the game: re-gears in 10 seconds so you can re-join the fight quickly, much faster start for groups that are waiting for one member to carefully pick their gear (usually me), the spread and wide use of Loadouts, which I am sure almost no one uses right now.

This must be one of the biggest QoL change you can make right now.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Call to Arms Patch 8

Faction Warfare Changes
      • The Roads of Avalon can no longer be entered while actively flagged for a City Faction
      • Faction Outposts can no longer be claimed by mounted players
      • Improved message feedback during Faction Outpost capture

This is a great spin to faction warfare.

However, I would like to suggest the following:
      *Make an exception: claiming faction mounted in a faction mount (e.g., Saddled Moabird, Saddled Winter Bear, Saddled Wild Boar, Saddled Bighorn Ram, or Saddled Swamp Salamander).

This is to encourage use of faction mounts which will serve as a faction points sink and increase the demand of unpopular mounts.