Stop banning players for using ingame items

• Stop banning players for using ingame items

Currently a player who gets a item that can be placed in the open world can also be banned for actually placing the item with no warning.
      Its unbelievably stupid to have a game, that drops items that the players are banned for using.

I suggest you either remove the ability to place items in the open world OR that you make a pop up warning saying something like "Attention, placing this item in the open world might get you banned"

Design meeting:
      "Het lets design items that players can place in the world, that would be awesome"
      "Yeah, and when they place them - we ban them"
      "lol"

/Frank

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sinatra.SUN ().

• Sinatra.SUN wrote:

Currently a player who gets a item that can be placed in the open world can also be banned for actually placing the item with no warning.
      Its unbelievably stupid to have a game, that drops items that the players are banned for using.

I suggest you either remove the ability to place items in the open world OR that you make a pop up warning saying something like "Attention, placing this item in the open world might get you banned"

Design meeting:
      "Het lets design items that players can place in the world, that would be awesome"
      "Yeah, and when they place them - we ban them"
      "lol"

/Frank
      yes and no..
      lel its same as abusing something.. just dont do that..
    • Fully deserved , TOS is TOS .Youre not getting warned before typing in chat each time , but as we know you can be banned for it.
      And yea sadly that ban is only temporary - i think its hard abuse and should be perma bans , like when guys blocked dung exit with ovens
      By the way - your forum msg is looking toxic , last time i posted smthing like this i got 1 week timeout here .

P S Good job dr.

The post was edited 2 times, last by GodfreLord ().

• Awhile back when someone place the t8 fishing trophy infront of a HO (also PoE BTW) to block another group from leaving their HO SBI said that anyone who used furniture to fuck with spawns and fights would be banned. IMO the ban of the person who placed that item should be permanent.

FOLLOW THE clap TOS clap FOR clap THE clap GAMES clap YOU clap PLAY clap

or, yknow, don't play at all. :P
    • Griefing is griefing. If game allows to place this items, player should be allowed to palce ANY amount of it. If it shouldn't be done this way, game should add a restrictions of WHERE and HOW MANY items can be placed. If game have no restrictions, players shound't be punished for following the game mechanics.
    • Idk why you guys think that it should be a ban to place objects, the devs introduced the mechanic to the game if they dont liked it just remove it and thats it.

Its like if players got banned for ganking other players in red zones and earning silver that way. They are abusing the ingame mechanic of pking in full loot zones to make money, whats the problem about it?
    • Kobe19 wrote:

Idk why you guys think that it should be a ban to place objects, the devs introduced the mechanic to the game if they dont liked it just remove it and thats it.

Its like if players got banned for ganking other players in red zones and earning silver that way. They are abusing the ingame mechanic of pking in full loot zones to make money, whats the problem about it?
      u accepted rules before enter the game, one of these rules is if u find exploit you must to report and u cant use it.