Remove players number requirements for HCE

• PvE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Remove players number requirements for HCE

Despite HCE designed as a group content, it's not always reasonable to run it in 5 players. Low tier maps are very easy and low profitable, so maybe players just refuses to run it. Maps under some tier may even be done solo with some builds, which is a way to get higher-tier maps and also just pretty fun challenge. But because of current restrictions, It's impossible to run HCE solo or even in 4 man, which is extremely unreasonable and annoying. Please remove the 5-man requirement for HCE and allow run it even solo.
    • I am not so sure..

But we need SBI in this..

As I say, i am not 100% sure, but pretty ..

You can interact with your alts in safe zone..on your own island or in town..

That is okay..

Now if you start hce with your alts from town to a private instance..which is basically similar to your island..

Probably still okay..

Now your alts all quit ...voila ..u can solo it...

But double check this with sbi before u try...i think it is ok with the TOS but not completely sure..
    • It is possible to run lower level as a solo. I actually held a contest on the HCE Discord to see who could do the fastest solo clear on a level 1 HCE. The main reason that the contest was not super popular is because of the whole "getting 4 friends to help pop the map" thingy. I wouldn't mind if we could start with less people if we so chose. There is no real harm in it.
    • That would help a lot to teach friends who are new to HCE. There are normal expeditions, but they are different and usually have some random guys who destroy aggro with their mighty bloodletter etc.
      Would love to play with less people on low HCE lvl, where it is very hard to find willing people.
    • Gishpane wrote:

Despite HCE designed as a group content, it's not always reasonable to run it in 5 players. Low tier maps are very easy and low profitable, so maybe players just refuses to run it. Maps under some tier may even be done solo with some builds, which is a way to get higher-tier maps and also just pretty fun challenge. But because of current restrictions, It's impossible to run HCE solo or even in 4 man, which is extremely unreasonable and annoying. Please remove the 5-man requirement for HCE and allow run it even solo.
      No lo veo interesante. Al final skipeariais el mapa entero para hacerlo corriendo incluso en solitario para subir mapas y sacar sellos como en una mina. Creo que seria mejor exigir mas puntos de control para que quien haga HCEs juegue las HCEs en lugar de pasear por las HCEs.

************************ Traductor / translator ************************

I don’t find it interesting. At the end skipeariais the entire map to do it running even alone to upload maps and take out seals as in a mine. I think it would be better to demand more checkpoints for the HCEs maker to play the HCEs instead of walking around the HCEs.