Dungeons Question??

• Dungeons Question??

So here are the dungeons I've seen so far.
      1. Green
      2. Yellow
      3. Blue (entrance on ground)
      4. Blue (entrance in castle)
      5. Roads to Avalon (forgot what color)

The Green dungeons are solo and have loot chests. cool. Yellow are corrupt I've never been in yet. However, my question is on the blue dungeons and castle. So the mobs in there have shields above their heads and are SUPER HARD! however, the silver drops are a joke and I didn't pay attention to the fame, but it seems the fame should be very high since the mobs are sooooo hard. Is there good loot in these dungeons? Are there loot chests? how big of group are these for? as it is, seems like 3 man group or better, but is the loot worth it or do these dungeons just gathering dust??
      The ones I'm referring to:
      1. Has a blue entrance, it's in a zone, doesn't show up on the map.
      2. This one is the blue castle on lvl 4 zones and up. Is a castle entrance, but blue on the map.
    • The blue ones are tuned for groups of players. If you want to optimize your fame gain with the group, a group of 5 (1 tank 1 healer 3 dps) is ideal since this gives you the biggest group fame bonus while splitting it among the fewest number of people. They are definitely worth it when it comes to fame gain speed as long as you take on a reasonably hard one (tier 5 and up), and are a great way to have fun with a group of friends/guildmates.
    • a follow up on the fame bonus. This is quoted directly from an old patch note:

Improvements
      • Group Fame bonuses now display in the combat log and floating popup messages. Fame earned now displays as follows: total fame gained displays first, followed by a breakdown of modifiers in brackets (zone type bonus, group bonus, and Premium bonus). As always, the following group bonuses apply to Fame earned:
        • Party of 2: no bonus
        • Party of 3: 17% Fame bonus
        • Party of 4: 33% Fame bonus
        • Party of 5-20: 40% Fame bonus
    • All loot distribution is RNG.
      1. Solo dungeons loot has the least loot priority. This means it doesn't matter if you have premium, it doesn't matter which zone you do it in(safe, red, black, etc.), and it doesn't matter if you use maps. The loot can really suck.

2. Corrupted Dungeons are a solo PVP/PvE experience that gives loot depending on infamy but is largely RNG.

3. Blue dungeons(aka elite dungeons) are designed for groups or well-built solo players, have much higher loot priority compared to solo dungeons, so you can expect a decent quality of gains. There are two types of blue dungeons, static and random. The ones that spawn in the large structures are static dungeons and have a number of locations where they respawn after the dungeon is finished. The random ones spawn around the map. If they despawn, they disappear forever.

4. Roads of Avalon are NOT dungeons. They are an open-world space for small groups between 1-7 can enter to find amazing rewards, nuclear fame farm, and resources. You enter the roads through cloudy portals that come in Green, Blue, and Gold which determine how many people can enter.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tombalone ().