Doubts of a Newbie

• Doubts of a Newbie

First of all, excuse my bad English... I am using a translator to support me and try to express myself better.

I am one of those hundreds of users who came new to Albion with its release on Mobile, since I tried to download it on PC but I have 32Bit.

After a week of testing the game, looking for guides and watching hundreds of videos, one of the things I found was a set to make Solo Dungeons and start farming; I'm doing well and it's a style that I find comfortable, maybe I don't make 1m of silver as others do, but I'm enjoying the game.
      However, the Albion website is not user friendly compared to others, there are hundreds of things that are not even translated and the community page leads you to a Wiki that still needs work, a Builds page where not much is explained and they show you things from 4 years ago, and the forum where today I come to ask for help. (The official discord is full of Troll's and if you go to the Spanish section the community is extremely toxic).

I got as I said a Guide where they explain how to use a Solo Dungeons Build as I said, so I bought it and started practicing.
      The point is that I still can't find a guide and I just don't understand the tiers and qualities.

I have all my set (Weapon, Chest, Helmet, Boots) in tier V and I don't know up to what level it is profitable to improve the Tier, or how it affects the quality in the set.
      A chest at Tier V may give (Example) 450 HP in normal quality, but if it is outstanding it gives 455 HP... Obviously it is 5HP of improvement, however taking into account the economic point of Albion paying 4 or 5 times the price for that Chest is not profitable for only 5HP.

I would like to understand if there are other benefits that quality generates.

Another doubt I have is that obviously moving from IV to V was profitable because of the damage I did, but I don't know how profitable it is to move my axe from Tier V to VI for example, or if it is better to keep increasing my fame and save to jump from V to VII? And I have also seen that sometimes it is even more profitable to use a Tier V because the benefits or spells at level VI+ are not really necessary.

So I would like to know, up to what point it is profitable to advance with a build and raise its tier? I know that Albion is very broad, so I ask an axe build for Solo Dungeon up to what level is ideal to advance? Is it necessary to go climbing tier to tier?
    • Duarjo wrote:

So I would like to know, up to what point it is profitable to advance with a build and raise its tier? I know that Albion is very broad, so I ask an axe build for Solo Dungeon up to what level is ideal to advance? Is it necessary to go climbing tier to tier?
      The important thing is to consider your personal economy. Higher tier is always 'better', because each tier gives +100IP, which is roughly +10% stats if I remember right.

When you decide what you are doing (solo dungeons for example) you should look at the minimum tier IP you would need to do the dungeon well, and then how much you are willing to LOSE if you die wearing your gear. Generally you should wear the highest tier you can afford to lose for the content you are doing. So if you know you will make +100k from your dungeons, consider how much you are willing to risk to get that 100k. Unless you are doing a safe zone activity, in which case it doesn't matter, go as high as you can afford I guess.

In general, higher quality gives higher IP which affects your stats Normal (+0) < Good (+10) < Outstanding (+30) < Excellent (+50) < Masterpiece (+100).
      If I'm right in remembering that +100IP means roughly +10% then you can work out the % from each quality.
      Arcane shill - 700/700