how long sbi want carry noobs and newbies ?

• deenne wrote:

and here is diffrence, you newbies clowns are happy cuz u can fight with old players in shit gear and still winning. without IP cap i will 1 shoted all this trash flat 8 clowns. but SBI carry noobs and gave them IP CAP to not be rolled.
      :) pre queen you noobs had to be scared to leave portal zone. instances noobs. :)
      Let me get this straight, you suck so bad at this game, you must have some power advantage in order to win fights.
      Not only that but you also call this more skilled players, who killed you with lower tier gear, of being noobs just because of how the game works?
      Should I explain it to you or you got it already? L2P maybe?
    • Clasics wrote:

deenne wrote:

and here is diffrence, you newbies clowns are happy cuz u can fight with old players in shit gear and still winning. without IP cap i will 1 shoted all this trash flat 8 clowns. but SBI carry noobs and gave them IP CAP to not be rolled.
      :) pre queen you noobs had to be scared to leave portal zone. instances noobs. :)
      Let me get this straight, you suck so bad at this game, you must have some power advantage in order to win fights.Not only that but you also call this more skilled players, who killed you with lower tier gear, of being noobs just because of how the game works?
      Should I explain it to you or you got it already? L2P maybe?
      wake up you shit. this is sandbox not moba :)
      ps# nice skill in CD :D :D
    • deenne wrote:

Clasics wrote:

deenne wrote:

Let me get this straight, you suck so bad at this game, you must have some power advantage in order to win fights.Not only that but you also call this more skilled players, who killed you with lower tier gear, of being noobs just because of how the game works?Should I explain it to you or you got it already? L2P maybe?
      wake up you shit. this is sandbox not moba :) ps# nice skill in CD :D :D
      So just because this is a sandbox, you want to kill more skilled people than you just by having stats advantage? LOL, so pathetic, no wonder you are on every post asking nerfs commenting BS, maybe you should be playing runescape, oh wait, you have to eat in runescape, thats too much for you right?
    • Clasics wrote:

So just because this is a sandbox, you want to kill more skilled people than you just by having stats advantage? LOL, so pathetic, no wonder you are on every post asking nerfs commenting BS, maybe you should be playing runescape, oh wait, you have to eat in runescape, thats too much for you right?
      yes this is how it works in SANBOX. and in every other MMO. RISK = REWARD. with IP cap theres no RISK=REWARD :)
      this is sandbox not MOBA