how long sbi want carry noobs and newbies ?

• how long sbi want carry noobs and newbies ?

like in topic, how long you guys want carry newbies and noobs ?
      when you guys want delete debuffs and ip caps, when I can enjoy game with full power and my spec puting in work with full power ??
      why am I outdmged in 8.3 by 8.0 flat shiter spear ?
      full loot pvp ? trash rate is retarded af 5-6 item can be trashed after 1v1.
      where is anti rat system ? why after all this time still some flat 4 retard with 1m fame can looting everything.

just when you guys want step out of beta and give us real content ?? how long u guys want fishing newbies ?
      cuz lost ark,D4,poe2,new world is coming.. and ur end game content is dog shit :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().

• deenne wrote:

like in topic, how long you guys want carry newbies and noobs ?
      when you guys want delete debuffs and ip caps, when I can enjoy game with full power and my spec puting in work with full power ??
      why am I outdmged in 8.3 by 8.0 flat shiter spear ?
      full loot pvp ? trash rate is retarded af 5-6 item can be trashed after 1v1.
      where is anti rat system ? why after all this time still some flat 4 retard with 1m fame can looting everything.

just when you guys want step out of beta and give us real content ?? how long u guys want fishing newbies ?
      cuz lost ark,D4,poe2,new world is coming.. and ur end game content is dog shit :)
      Once you stop crying about everything and finally uninstall the game, call me, so I can claim your stuff!
    • Carpazzo wrote:

deenne wrote:

how long u guys want fishing newbies
      Fishing is nice ...when I started to play didn't have it yet. This game has changed a lot!

Wherever you heading ... stay humble and appreciate the journey !
      I mean game for someone who want chill 1-2h game is perfect, but for me hardcore player I have nothing to do.
      sadly queen was mistake in my personal opinion.

ziigii wrote:

You are mad at instanced players who play on IP cap?

Why don't you play in open world with no ip cap then?

Instanced players won't be able to interact with you in open world...
      lel I will take it as a troll post, cuz you dont know how open world is looking in BZ and RZ,,

in RZ blues are geting mad, when they see red name its instant zerg. same as BZ .. milions hideouts and if u meet someone its most propably a group of 10-20ppl
      hideouts should be deleted from game :)
    • deenne wrote:

lel I will take it as a troll post, cuz you dont know how open world is looking in BZ and RZ
      Obviously you don't know how open world works. You have to put some effor and not just equip 8.3 and get kills since you have expensive gear.

Also instances aren't the problem here since not much has changed in open world lately. They just added instanced content. And now when someone beats you on fair IP you cry since it's the ultimate proof that a player who plays for a week has beaten you in a fair setting.

If I wan't able to win in open world or in instanced content I'd be looking for annother game.

I say remove IP cap. I don't care since I dont play CD. Its a sad excuse for solo content anyway. Ganking redtree is way better.
    • ziigii wrote:

Obviously you don't know how open world works. You have to put some effor and not just equip 8.3 and get kills since you have expensive gear.

Also instances aren't the problem here since not much has changed in open world lately. They just added instanced content. And now when someone beats you on fair IP you cry since it's the ultimate proof that a player who plays for a week has beaten you in a fair setting.

If I wan't able to win in open world or in instanced content I'd be looking for annother game.

I say remove IP cap. I don't care since I dont play CD. Its a sad excuse for solo content anyway. Ganking redtree is way better.
      1,2 year on my ingame char, I dont know how open world works :D
      newbies now days are so funny ego maniacs.

delete IPcap/hideouts/cc immune/rep in rz/debuffs/clustersQUE and we can play real game not baby carrying simulator.
    • Tabor wrote:

Seems like 75% of the game lives congested in the Royal zone leaving the BZ fairly abandoned during all non ZvZ time frames. Chances are Devs will continue catering that way for that reason. Sad but true.
      after the gathering buff it's not that bad, the worst thing is that most of the people who are there have no idea what they are doing, the game is so designed that just any fool can live in BZ and not die. 80% of players with bz no it should be there.
      I gank these people and see what they are doing, popping all skills at once, invis, boots, he run into the noob trap and run away anyway, because any idiot can run a piece of the map to the hideout.
      90% of gamers now have no idea what the game looked like before of the queen, no fucked up solo RD, hideouts, CDs, 50 kinds of HG
      and the best part is that they turned this game into shit and now they want to fix it, they'll probably fix it in a while and the noobs will start crying again that it's too hard and the same thing will start again. :D :D