Nominate your Douche Bag of the Month - Win 8.5 million! (Free Month of Premium)!

• Nominate your Douche Bag of the Month - Win 8.5 million! (Free Month of Premium)!

Hello everybody!

My name is Alex Trebuchet and I'm the newly installed host of Albion's one and only unofficial game show called: Douche Bag of the Month!

Each month I will post in this section a place for those that wish to nominate their chosen douche bag. It's very simple all you have to do is give your in game name, the douche bag you wish to nominate in game name and the reason for the nomination. At the end of the month I will tally up all the nominations and select a winner based on the reason to crown Douche Bag of the Month June 2021! A nominee can only be nominated once and it's first post first selected.

Example

I (name) hereby nominate (douche bag name) as the Douche Bag of the Month. The reason is (state your reason).

The crowned Douche Bag of the Month will receive 1 million silver IF they state in global chat that they are the Douche Bag of the Month for June 2021. They will be notified that they have won Douche Bag of the Month on July 1st and have 1 week to set up a meeting for receiving their prize money.

The player who nominates the Douche Bag of the Month will receive our GRAND PRIZE of 8.5 million silver which is enough to get a free month of PREMIUM!! They will also be notified by mail on July 1st and have 1 week to respond to receive their free month.

It's really that easy, so tell me, who is your nomination for Douche Bag of the Month June 2021?

Furthermore my producers just wanted me to clarify with you all that this is indeed not a troll post, and I hope you all have fun playing Douche Bag of the Month!

Douche Bag of the Month June 2021 Nominees

ShemDaddy - Nominated by Blenfjorn

Reason: Being crazy and telling negative / toxic religious dogma in chat throughout the different cities of Albion.
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________

SwoleBenji- Nominated by RickRolledYou

Reason: Bullying new players in yellow zones and records videos of it for Youtube. Posts outrageous claims and click bait.
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________

fusionbomb- Nominated by yaaseth

Reason: Doesn't like the look of his avatar.

Rokubi - Nominated by rimpk

Reason: Being an overall coward and then being a shit talker after running away from fair / equal fights.

The post was edited 14 times, last by Alex_Trebuchet ().

• I like this idea. Sounds like a lot of fun, and will expose people for being jerks in the game. I have a feeling I already know who is going to win, and I won't select that person, but I will make my personal selection below.

I Blenfjorn, Descendant of Odin, hereby nominate ShemDaddy, as the Douchebag of the Month, for going from town to town preaching that people will die if they don't log off the game and repent. Rather than go into great details, I will simply link the already created thread about his actions: Crazy guy telling people to log off and "repent or die". - Forum Banter - Albion Online Forum
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

My in-game name is Fusionbomb.

I nominate Fusionbomb.

Blenfjorn wrote:

I like this idea. Sounds like a lot of fun, and will expose people for being jerks in the game. I have a feeling I already know who is going to win, and I won't select that person, but I will make my personal selection below.

I Blenfjorn, Descendant of Odin, hereby nominate ShemDaddy, as the Douchebag of the Month, for going from town to town preaching that people will die if they don't log off the game and repent. Rather than go into great details, I will simply link the already created thread about his actions: Crazy guy telling people to log off and "repent or die". - Forum Banter - Albion Online Forum

yaaseth wrote:

This looks like troll post
      It isn't a troll post. I'm actually giving away a free month of premium to the winner and I'm a man of my word. Nominate someone and try it out, there is no entry fee at all.
    • Our first nominee for Douche Bag of the Month June 2021 has arrived!!

ShemDaddy - Nominated by Blenfjorn

Reason: Being crazy and telling negative religious dogma in chat throughout the different cities of Albion.

Who will be nominated next? Find out soon!!

- Alex Trebuchet

Host of Albion's Douche Bag of the Month

The post was edited 4 times, last by Alex_Trebuchet ().

• I'm RickRolledYou. I hereby nominate SwoleBenji as the Douchebag of the Month, for making Youtube videos about how he loves to bully and knock down yellow zone players and the various ways he does it. It discourages new players from wanting to play the game. He refuses to go into red or black zones and only sticks to KO'ing yellow zone players. It's overall a douchebag way to play the game so I think he easily wins the title. Don't forget that this is the same guy who says that we can get 4 million fame per hour in T5 yellow zones.

Bro needs some help, this game and community turned him into a meme of a human. Just look up all the posts about him on Reddit.
    • Our second nominee for Douche Bag of the Month June 2021 has arrived!!

SwoleBenji- Nominated by RickRolledYou

Reason: Bullying new players in yellow zones and records videos of it for Youtube.

The list continues to grow!! Who will be the next nominee for Douche Bag of the Month (June 2021)?

- Alex Trebuchet

Host of Albion's Douche Bag of the Month
    • Gonna nominate SwoleBenji as well.

Reason: He's literally raising an army of over 2,000 alliance members to mass gank in the yellow zones just to give the devs the middle finger for muting him.

Edit: He can't actually win because he's muted and can't proclaim in chat he's a douche for the 1m silver.
    • moking wrote:

I nominate Alex_Trebucht

Reason: For being such a delusional person as to think someone deserves the award more than a guy who creates Post looking for the biggest douchebag and giving out rewards.But mainly for attention seeking.
      Thanks for the feedback moking but as the host I'm not able to be nominated. I get that you are angry and triggered by this which is fine you have a right to be upset even with something as silly as this...It's also OK to be jealous that I'm the host of Douche Bag of the Month. You can always ask my producers to give you a shot to host an upcoming month?

The post was edited 3 times, last by Alex_Trebuchet ().