Nominate your Douche Bag of the Month - Win 8.5 million! (Free Month of Premium)!

• Jacqora wrote:

I'd like to nominate Gonedrunk/Countowl as douchebag of the month. Earned the trust of our guild, was with us for a while, my friend gave him access to the guild chests and the asshat stole millions worth in items.
      Contest was already over though. Also, did you not see the winning douchebag gets a million silver? You would really want the person who robbed your guild to get more due to your nomination?

But on a side note, I still didn't get paid for nominating the eventual winner.

I actually was donating the prize to a new player friend since I recently bought myself a year of premium, but sadly it seems my new player friend will not get his first month paid for from these proceeds.

Guess who my July nomination is. ^^
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

Jacqora wrote:

I'd like to nominate Gonedrunk/Countowl as douchebag of the month. Earned the trust of our guild, was with us for a while, my friend gave him access to the guild chests and the asshat stole millions worth in items.
      Contest was already over though. Also, did you not see the winning douchebag gets a million silver? You would really want the person who robbed your guild to get more due to your nomination?
      But on a side note, I still didn't get paid for nominating the eventual winner.

I actually was donating the prize to a new player friend since I recently bought myself a year of premium, but sadly it seems my new player friend will not get his first month paid for from these proceeds.

Guess who my July nomination is. ^^
      I hope your friend gets his first month paid. I'm honestly retiring from Albion for a bit so I'm at the point where I don't really care much what happens anymore. My friend doesn't expect the thief to pay him back, I've been talking to the Countowl guy in discord and according to the dude he let another person play his alt and that person stole from the guild, I honestly don't know what to believe so I hold the guy who owns the alt accountable because you can't really trust their word for it since they own the character that stole. I don't really trust the Countowl guy because he was on my friend's list before the theft and shortly after the theft both he and his alt disappeared from my friends list, which is pretty suspicious to me. Either way doesn't matter, my buddy says he's done worrying about it so I'm just gonna move on to bigger and better things.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jacqora ().

• Just want to apologize for the delay to Blenfjorn and happy to announce I upped the prize money to 40 million and he was kind enough to donate the prize money to a fellow new player of Albion!! Thanks Blenfjorn for playing because it pays to play DOUCHE BAG OF THE MONEY.

CONGRATS TO MRGASTON I hope that 40 million does you well in the world of Albion my friend!!
      ">
      ">
    • Thanks dude! When I wasn't hearing from you I assumed the worst. My apologies for that. Thanks for putting this contest together. I am happy my nominee won, and even happier to help MrGaston by donating the prize money to him. I am sure he will put it to great use! Thanks again!
    • i nominate ace attacker. For raging out and g kicking power trip that would make derrick look like an angel. Guy was wearing a mace tank build while i was playing grove to kill an outpost. A red came in to scout and i chased him off. Then he said someone check the gate to see if more were coming so i did. While the group died to elite guards in an outpost as he sat there twiddling his thumbs in guardian armor oath keepers. Then screamed at me a grove keeper to wtf am i doing.. no air compression or threating strike. Then asks if thats what he said to the rest of the party. No one responds. He then repead screams At the top of his lungs... are you all fing mute.... answer meeeeeeee. No one responds. Then asks another guy who said sorry i didnt hear...if he is coming or going.. as he is about to kick me... a member of 2 weeks. Which i solo got guild 500 season points and 5m in taxes in that time and taught members how to ff effiencently. And showed up to zvz events in 8.3 or a healer/ support when needed.