Re: Force Field

    • Re: Force Field

      deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      You complain about run and reset meta, just because you can't even picture how shitty the meta will be if they remove crystalls or change the maps.

      If you are sick about kite builds, imagine how toxic the 1v1 meta would be if you can't even kite, everyone would be running the same 3 weapons, with the same exact gear and just stand their ground and fight to death, not only it would be breaindead, but I can even imagine which weapons they would use, and it's not a pretty picture.

      Look at 2v2 for example, after the rework, everyone run the same 2 comps, full dive one shot and healer+dps, you see the exact same 4 to 5 weapons for dps, and the exact same healer build every single time. Talk to me about repetitive and boring.
      plate frost, cloth frost, leather frost, mistcalelr frost, spellbook frost, taproot frost, ANY piece of gear you connect with frost is OP. :)
      Are You Even serious? How do You back those claims? Cloth frost is out of meta, leather is a meme, frost with taproot? WTF?
    • Clasics wrote:

      Oh, so that's your argument, insulting? Yet I'm the idiot... Interesting...
      yes you are idiot.. I can say that after ur msg.. taproot scholar robe WON's build is second most popular in CD and u tried laught at me.
      sohrab was using taproot also after CD release before ava frost nerf. you know shit u talk shit once again :)
      just go back to game from u came to albion we dont need u here.
      and stop offtopics this threat is about force field.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().

    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      Oh, so that's your argument, insulting? Yet I'm the idiot... Interesting...
      yes you are idiot.. I can say that after ur msg.. taproot scholar robe WON's build is second most popular in CD and u tried laught at me.sohrab was using taproot also after CD release before ava frost nerf. you know shit u talk shit once again :)
      just go back to game from u came to albion we dont need u here.
      and stop offtopics this threat is about force field.
      So a build won actually started to use i think yasterday, or the day before, now suddenly is the most popular build on cd? LMAO, not plate valor frost, which reached the top first, and has been seen play for weeks now, or royal jacket frost which gain a ton of popularity a week ago.
      Ava frost top build used mistcaller btw, 1 player using something different doesn't define the meta my friend, but ofc I'm the idiot...
      The funniest thing is you call for no more off topics, yet you brought frosts into coalition first, I've never even mentioned them...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Clasics ().

    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      So a build won actually started to use i think yasterday,
      you dumv fak I cant call u otherway.. hes playing scholar taproot from like month or even mroe. just shut the fuck up adn stop talking about items and this game. go being weird and dumb to game you came from.
      Lol, 1 player dosen't define the meta, no matter how good he is, top frosts are using valor armor, anyway too toxic, are you a kid? You sure act like one, keep insulting, it's amusing :D
    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      Lol, 1 player dosen't define the meta, no matter how good he is, top frosts are using valor armor, anyway too toxic, are you a kid? You sure act like one, keep insulting, it's amusing
      I will as long as u proofing point u are dumb :)
      Do you realize your whole argument was "this one guy plays like this, he never reached the top but since I belive he is skilled cause I'm a fanboy, I belive he defines the current meta" and right after being argued, you started insulting like a little kid? Why are you even here lmao. Go to sleep is getting late for you, you seem grumpy.
    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      Do you realize your whole argument was "this one guy plays like this, he never reached the top but since I belive he is skilled cause I'm a fanboy, I belive he defines the current meta" and right after being argued, you started insulting like a little kid? Why are you even here lmao. Go to sleep is getting late for you, you seem grumpy.
      go being dumb somewhere else.
      Wow, you seem smarter on each reply, what are you finishing kinder as we speak? Maybe in a year or two you will make a good comeback! Keep on trying m8!

      Btw can't wait for your posts crying about maces, and spears, now that frost is out of the way, it seems thats your best skill in albion, being a cry baby and asking for nerfs to everything. LMAO

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Clasics ().

    • Clasics wrote:

      Wow, you seem smarter on each reply, what are you finishing kinder as we speak? Maybe in a year or two you will make a good comeback! Keep on trying m8!

      Btw can't wait for your posts crying about maces, and spears, now that frost is out of the way, it seems thats your best skill in albion, being a cry baby and asking for nerfs to everything. LMAO
      I said go being dumb somewhere else, no one care about you.
      and im usuinf facts to point. some retard like you who start playing this game couple months ago, you know shit and you tyalk shit, you has no clue how cool albion was pre queen. now go back from u came clown.

      yea mace,spear and frost need buff! you are 100% right,
    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      +Wow, you seem smarter on each reply, what are you finishing kinder as we speak? Maybe in a year or two you will make a good comeback! Keep on trying m8!

      Btw can't wait for your posts crying about maces, and spears, now that frost is out of the way, it seems thats your best skill in albion, being a cry baby and asking for nerfs to everything. LMAO
      I said go being dumb somewhere else, no one care about you.and im usuinf facts to point. some retard like you who start playing this game couple months ago, you know shit and you tyalk shit, you has no clue how cool albion was pre queen. now go back from u came clown.

      yea mace,spear and frost need buff! you are 100% right,
      What happened? You got bored crying about flat 8 players killing you in your 8.3 gear? So you came here to vent some air?
      How about instead of being toxic you go and learn how to play? Maybe that will help you to stop crying about power caps...

      Funny, an unskilled player that cries about ip caps because with them he can't kill flat 8's calling me retard... hypocrite?
    • Clasics wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      +Wow, you seem smarter on each reply, what are you finishing kinder as we speak? Maybe in a year or two you will make a good comeback! Keep on trying m8!

      Btw can't wait for your posts crying about maces, and spears, now that frost is out of the way, it seems thats your best skill in albion, being a cry baby and asking for nerfs to everything. LMAO
      I said go being dumb somewhere else, no one care about you.and im usuinf facts to point. some retard like you who start playing this game couple months ago, you know shit and you tyalk shit, you has no clue how cool albion was pre queen. now go back from u came clown.
      yea mace,spear and frost need buff! you are 100% right,
      What happened? You got bored crying about flat 8 players killing you in your 8.3 gear? So you came here to vent some air?How about instead of being toxic you go and learn how to play? Maybe that will help you to stop crying about power caps...

      Funny, an unskilled player that cries about ip caps because with them he can't kill flat 8's calling me retard... hypocrite?
      Im tired of wasting 20minute of flat 8 retard like you..
      I dont give a fak about cd anymore, after gathering buff I can back to my old gameplay, you dont know what is true open world gameplal CD zoomer clown :)
      go make post about how frost is bad and underpower
    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      +Wow, you seem smarter on each reply, what are you finishing kinder as we speak? Maybe in a year or two you will make a good comeback! Keep on trying m8!

      Btw can't wait for your posts crying about maces, and spears, now that frost is out of the way, it seems thats your best skill in albion, being a cry baby and asking for nerfs to everything. LMAO
      I said go being dumb somewhere else, no one care about you.and im usuinf facts to point. some retard like you who start playing this game couple months ago, you know shit and you tyalk shit, you has no clue how cool albion was pre queen. now go back from u came clown.yea mace,spear and frost need buff! you are 100% right,
      What happened? You got bored crying about flat 8 players killing you in your 8.3 gear? So you came here to vent some air?How about instead of being toxic you go and learn how to play? Maybe that will help you to stop crying about power caps...
      Funny, an unskilled player that cries about ip caps because with them he can't kill flat 8's calling me retard... hypocrite?
      Im tired of wasting 20minute of flat 8 retard like you..I dont give a fak about cd anymore, after gathering buff I can back to my old gameplay, you dont know what is true open world gameplal CD zoomer clown :)
      go make post about how frost is bad and underpower
      "Buuu, I can't kill people headbutting my keyboard while wearing 8.3, I have to learn how to play! I don't want to learn how to be better, just smash randoms with unfair stat advantages" Go ask for some more weapon nerfs you lame cry baby.
    • Clasics wrote:

      "Buuu, I can't kill people headbutting my keyboard while wearing 8.3, I have to learn how to play! I don't want to learn how to be better, just smash randoms with unfair stat advantages" Go ask for some more weapon nerfs you lame cry baby.
      no one said that I cant killd them, im saying I have to spend 20 min on falt 8 retard for example frost who is running away 300x, instead kill him in first try in my 8.3 10+mil gear :) its calld risk = reward with ip cap theres no risk=reward, and noob like you who cant affort 8.3 has chance with people in 8.3 :) ITS CALLD NOOB FRIENDLY
    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      "Buuu, I can't kill people headbutting my keyboard while wearing 8.3, I have to learn how to play! I don't want to learn how to be better, just smash randoms with unfair stat advantages" Go ask for some more weapon nerfs you lame cry baby.
      no one said that I cant killd them, im saying I have to spend 20 min on falt 8 retard for example frost who is running away 300x, instead kill him in first try in my 8.3 10+mil gear :) its calld risk = reward with ip cap theres no risk=reward, and noob like you who cant affort 8.3 has chance with people in 8.3 :) ITS CALLD NOOB FRIENDLY
      Then why don't you use flat 8 gear yourself and stop crying? Btw you said yourself spear players can kill you on your 8.3 with flat 8 gear lmao, hypocrecy? Quick advice, get good and stop whining.
    • Clasics wrote:

      Then why don't you use flat 8 gear yourself and stop crying? Btw you said yourself spear players can kill you on your 8.3 with flat 8 gear lmao, hypocrecy? Quick advice, get good and stop whining.
      cuz I have couple bil to spend and I like be gucci.. but im bored chasing flat 8noobs for 20min.. about spear thats true, their dmg is overtunned and even in 8.3 most of them can outdmg me and 3/4 weapons in game.
      there is no skill in CD jesus christ. pick mace and enjoy ur win rate 90%+ are you good ? no you abuse specific build in specific content. ape can play meta builds and still had 80% win rate.. like you, frost player who think is good but nope ur weapon is bused in 1v1
    • deenne wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      Then why don't you use flat 8 gear yourself and stop crying? Btw you said yourself spear players can kill you on your 8.3 with flat 8 gear lmao, hypocrecy? Quick advice, get good and stop whining.
      cuz I have couple bil to spend and I like be gucci.. but im bored chasing flat 8noobs for 20min.. about spear thats true, their dmg is overtunned and even in 8.3 most of them can outdmg me and 3/4 weapons in game.there is no skill in CD jesus christ. pick mace and enjoy ur win rate 90%+ are you good ? no you abuse specific build in specific content. ape can play meta builds and still had 80% win rate.. like you, frost player who think is good but nope ur weapon is bused in 1v1
      "Every weapon except mine is broken, SBI please nerf albion, I want to kill people again even while being complete trash"