Frost 1h lost identity

• Frost 1h lost identity

We used to be a cc support type mage, you stripped slows so we became a utility soft rdps, now you strip even further our cc, so we are left with a soft rdps, with no utility, or identity at all.

And on top of that you don't give any sort of trade to frost players, you just butcher our weapons one by one.

Why would someone risk using frost with it's bland damage, and it's half cutted cc, when they can pick brain dead x bows and shoot you to death from outside your enemies screen? Plus hit like a truck with non aimed skills? It's beyond ridiculous, you just ruined the experience for every frost, yet you leave brain dead easy weapons untouched like maces, x bows, curse, you continue to prove you are not fit to do balance @Retroman you make wild changes based of kids crying on this forum, instead of even thinking through for a better future, you just butchered one of the most played weapons in game.

Don't move this to rant because I'll just open another thread, you should just delete my account so I don't even bother anymore with this sensless game and it's amateur balance team.

Btw now frost has 3/7 weapons available, the rest are complete garbage, but ofc lets just keep nerfing frost because unexperienced kids cry it's op.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Clasics ().

• Clasics wrote:

We used to be a cc support type mage, you stripped slows so we became a utility soft rdps, now you strip even further our cc, so we are left with a soft rdps, with no utility, or identity at all.

And on top of that you don't give any sort of trade to frost players, you just butcher our weapons one by one.

Why would someone risk using frost with it's bland damage, and it's half cutted cc, when they can pick brain dead x bows and shoot you to death from outside your enemies screen? Plus hit like a truck with non aimed skills? It's beyond ridiculous, you just ruined the experience for every frost, yet you leave brain dead easy weapons untouched like maces, x bows, curse, you continue to prove you are not fit to do balance @Retroman you make wild changes based of kids crying on this forum, instead of even thinking through for a better future, you just butchered one of the most played weapons in game.

Don't move this to rant because I'll just open another thread, you should just delete my account so I don't even bother anymore with this sensless game and it's amateur balance team.

Btw now frost has 3/7 weapons available, the rest are complete garbage, but ofc lets just keep nerfing frost because unexperienced kids cry it's op.
      Patch:Frost damage reduced by 0.000001%.

Frost Players: Fuck frost lost its identity, it's unplayable, it's complete rubbish, they destroyed the most played weapon in the game, that was good, now it's complete rubbish for God's sake retroman you don't know how to work, come on, you can delete my account, I won't more play, the only weapon I knew how to play now has 1 less damage how am I going to play now?
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

Clasics wrote:

Patch:Frost damage reduced by 0.000001%.

Frost Players: Fuck frost lost its identity, it's unplayable, it's complete rubbish, they destroyed the most played weapon in the game, that was good, now it's complete rubbish for God's sake retroman you don't know how to work, come on, you can delete my account, I won't more play, the only weapon I knew how to play now has 1 less damage how am I going to play now?
      Frost get reworked visually.
      Every crybaby that don't know how to play against it: Nerf this freaking BS it's completely unfair, I don't want to learn how to play, I just want to kill everyone with no effort, who cares about mechanics anyway.
      Damn crybaby's.
    • Clasics wrote:

So that's why I see one handed frost players in litteraly every type of content.

I'm just glad that swords didn't get nerfed as unfairly as frost did.
    • You are absolutely right now the frost takes 2.4 seconds to freeze, what identity of frost does that have? is useless, like all things that nerf, they just destroy them like bear paws.

When someone does not do their job well, this happens, when someone does everything, it is viable to play it, which does not happen.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gacox ().