Request to set up a game server in the West Coast of the United States or Europe

• 关于在西岸或欧洲架设服务器的请求

如题,本人为中国玩家,我认为阿尔比恩是继魔兽世界之后最好的游戏之一。由于服务器架设计在美国东部,中国(包括亚洲其他地区的国家) 的玩家即使是通过游戏加速器,ping 也要到230左右,我们是顶着相当高的延迟坚持到现在。经过游戏的逐渐深入。越发的发觉高ping严重影响到游戏的内容了。所以,我谨代表广大亚洲玩家贵公司询问,是否有在美国西岸(如西雅图、旧金山等)或者欧洲(如德国)开设服务器的计划?(如果美国西岸或者欧洲有服务器的话,亚洲玩家的ping能到150左右。150就不会有负面的感受了,附件为中国大陆目前的延迟状态)
      希望能够得到贵公司的回复,祝游戏越来越好。
      Images
      • 微信图片_20210616094750.png

172.05 kB, 416×197, viewed 5 times
    • Request to set up a game server in the West Coast of the United States or Europe

As the title, I am a Chinese player, I think Albion is one of the best games after World of Warcraft. Since the server is set up in the eastern United States, players in China (including countries in other parts of Asia) play this game at the ping of 230 even if we pass through the game accelerator. We always keep plyaing with a very high laaaggggg . After the gradual deepening of the game. More and more I find that high ping seriously affects the playing of the game. Therefore, on behalf of the Asian players for asking your company whether there are plans to set up servers in the West Coast of the United States (such as Seattle, San Francisco, etc.) or Europe (such as Germany)? (If there are servers in the West Coast of the United States or Europe, the ping of Asian players can reach about 150. There will be no negative feelings about 150. The attachment is the current ping in mainland China)
      Hope to get a reply from your company and wish the game better and better.
      Images
      • 微信图片_20210616094750.png

172.05 kB, 416×197, viewed 2 times