(Change for Yellow Zones) A percent chance for players to drop items upon death in Yellow Zones (NOT ALL ITEMS like RZ or BZ)

• MrDaS wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

This would be a nice addition because lets face it; players tend to stay in the safe Yellow Zones as opposed to trying red or black zones, even some t7/t8 people would rather just sit in yellow for hours. We need to take away the coddling these types of players are getting and yellow zones penalty is way too soft to begin with.
      this would only make it so these people would stay in blue zones until u try the same there
      They wouldnt and there would be no need to change blue because who cares about blue zones? lmfao the most they can do is get tier 4 mats, you want tier 4 mats that bad go crazy in blue I guess lmfao.
      Man you contradict yourself..
      You dont understand how the game works, in blue zones theres not much you can do besides gather tier 4 mats. In a tier 5 yellow zone you can gather up to tier 5 mats and do hellgates, corrupteds, dungeons and relics chests and more with no worry. These activities are all "safe" due to yellow zone not having any penalty on death besides 5% durability loss. Now if someone wanted to only sit in blue zones....who cares again its not like they can do anything, yellow zones and up are where the game gets lucrative.
      Your problem should be "Black Zones" not Yellow zones and why? Because BZ have muuuch more space, content, materials, ETC, ETC, ETC. But just think why people dont wanna go there? Did small guilds have a chance? Solo players have a chance? Medium Guilds have a chance? Why no make Blazk zones more atractive for everyone?
      sure,i agree you, no chance to go black zone ,even can, must be rat ,if you're new player or small guild .
      I'm phone player, play Albion 3 months ++ ,anytime we go to black zone must super careful,if have big guild stay in map ,we must run away.
      Who not interested for T7 - T8 resources? When you think you can run , but already have one team ganker stay in gate wait you.
    • TioJuance wrote:

Immo, we should only have a few blue zones, the rest needs to be all red. There are other ways to prevent ganking in the Royals, like giving good rewards for killing pks.
      I can agree if they change the conditions like:

-Turn PK mode = -15% Atack / Def
      -Kill a PK give x2 more fame + Silver reward based on the amout of reputation that player have (-Reputation = more Silver)

On this way i can agree on reduce the yellow/blue zones to 3 each Faction City and gonna make ppl go to red zones more confident.
    • Lol I'm playing this game ONLY because there are safe zones in it. If yellow zones will also become loot-dropable, I'll just quite the game. There are PLENTY of black and red zones, and only outer circle of royal continent is safe. Not too much you know. If you wanna play PK, go on into red/black zones, but not need to bother players who loves PVE.
    • Gishpane wrote:

Lol I'm playing this game ONLY because there are safe zones in it. If yellow zones will also become loot-dropable, I'll just quite the game. There are PLENTY of black and red zones, and only outer circle of royal continent is safe. Not too much you know. If you wanna play PK, go on into red/black zones, but not need to bother players who loves PVE.
      What part of the PVE do you like that much? Dungeons? It gets repetitive very quickly, even more when you have high specs. Blue and yellow zones are only fun the first month at best, after that is just a waste of everyone's space.

Royals need a good anti-pk reward system and change to full PvP. I would also disable traveling between cities. Make it hardcore as it can be.

For the new and PVE players I would leave the blue zones those don't bother nobody.