(Change for Yellow Zones) A percent chance for players to drop items upon death in Yellow Zones (NOT ALL ITEMS like RZ or BZ)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Caideroth You know YZ is very nerfed on drop rate from statics, blue and green solo dungs? The only thing that keep alive YZ is the farming and Faction war.

Instead of keep nerfing YZ is not better if ALBION STAFF fix the black zones? And start motivate the ppl to go there because right now if you enter in one BlackZone portal you already get scouted and maybe killed if you move to next map, Big guilds got all this maps because they can put a lot HOs with infinite aliances, black zones this days is more safe than Red maps and force ppl to find another content like corrupt, hellgates or ava roads.

The problem is not Yellow Zones, the real problem is Black zones because is x10 more bigger than royal continent but no one wanna go there. Not worth the risk if you dont join this big guilds with infinite HOs.

Easy solution:

-Buff t7-t8 green, blue and statics dungs drop rate.
      -Limit the numbers of aliances a guild can have (2 guilds per aliance)
      -Limit to only 1 HO per guild.
      -Limit to only 2 HOs per map.

This gonna make Black zones more interesting and even normal guilds can have a chance, people with grups of 5 or 6 ppl can go and farm in statics dungs again with all the risks possibles and ETC.
    • Caideroth wrote:

This would be a nice addition because lets face it; players tend to stay in the safe Yellow Zones as opposed to trying red or black zones, even some t7/t8 people would rather just sit in yellow for hours. We need to take away the coddling these types of players are getting and yellow zones penalty is way too soft to begin with.
      this would only make it so these people would stay in blue zones until u try the same there
    • Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

This would be a nice addition because lets face it; players tend to stay in the safe Yellow Zones as opposed to trying red or black zones, even some t7/t8 people would rather just sit in yellow for hours. We need to take away the coddling these types of players are getting and yellow zones penalty is way too soft to begin with.
      this would only make it so these people would stay in blue zones until u try the same there
      They wouldnt and there would be no need to change blue because who cares about blue zones? lmfao the most they can do is get tier 4 mats, you want tier 4 mats that bad go crazy in blue I guess lmfao.
      Blood or silver, how do you want to pay me?
    • I'm playing this game since 2019 , i moved from YZ in less than 2- 3 weeks .

the thing here is you really can't force players to play your way Caideroth , Albion is standing for it's unique style which is ' everyone will have something he or she love in this game ' .

so by what i said earlier this means every player have his own content that he like to do , for me , I do alot of things every day starting from farming - solo FF (BZ) - Group FF - ava roads - HCE , all of this in one day , but for new players like my friends it's hard to master everything and they didn't move to Blackzone without my help (By silver - exp) to guide them to what they should do or what they shouldn't , so my point is leave everyone doing what he or she wants as long as it doesn't affect you bec you see BZ is in it's badest state right now not bec lack of players it's bec the gankers , like for a new player he can get ganked serval times in just one zone do you think this will make a new player stay in the game ?

my idea is trying to really fix the black zone limiting the ganking maybe , and buff the loot , and reducing the numbers of HO this will make any player wants to go to BZ .

you're an old player , i see that of course , but tell me when you started the game wasn't you scared from losing your loot ? , and i should mention that time when you played the game hardly had 1000 players per day so you will be super safe to FF and get silver and get your self strong right

so stop trying to bully the new players out there , they should play the game as they want and making them move to blue , i mean maybe you didn't visit blue since ages but it has alot of player base tho , just think about what i said and try to look on it from the new player eyes , and the coruppted dung - ava roads - Bz - RZ , aren't all of that enough for you to have some pvp ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by FasTRag512 ().

• Caideroth wrote:

Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

They wouldnt and there would be no need to change blue because who cares about blue zones? lmfao the most they can do is get tier 4 mats, you want tier 4 mats that bad go crazy in blue I guess lmfao.
      well now i know ur jsut a forum troll, but yh if u wanna flex ur 8.3 MP just go red zone
    • Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

well now i know ur jsut a forum troll, but yh if u wanna flex ur 8.3 MP just go red zone
      Funny thing is im a returning player so i am starting fresh and just recently got to tier 7 lmfao, and clearly your understanding of the game is lacking if you think people need to stay in blue zones for more than 1 hour after starting the game.....you unlock adept and can move to t5 quite fast in this game.

Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

I think this change would be stupid. The risk averse people will move to the blue zone. A random chance to lose your shit will make deaths where you do even more rage-inducing.
      Imagine thinking losing 1 or 2 items upon death is cause for this much fear lmfao but losing everything on death in a red/black is still ok for people like you. Obviously cowards who dont ever want tolose anything or risk anything wil move to blue zones but for the rest of the normal players in the game nothing will change other than having to be more watchful for faction and pkers who like to come to yellow zones outside royal cities.

FasTRag512 wrote:

you're and old player , i see that of course , but tell me when you started the game wasn't you scared from losing your loot ? , and i should mention that time when you played the game hardly had 1000 players per day so you will be super safe to FF and get silver and get your self strong right

so stop trying to bully the new players out there , they should play the game as they want and making them move to blue , i mean maybe you didn't visit blue since ages but it has alot of player base tho , just think about what i said and try to look on it from the new player eyes , and the coruppted dung - ava roads - Bz - RZ , aren't all of that enough for you to have some pvp ?
      Its funny considering how people keep claiming im targeting new players when in reality once you get t4 gear or even a t4 horse for that matter you can start to defend yourself from ganks by running away if you know how to lose chasers. And FYI this change isnt targeted at anyone specific EXCEPT players who like to abuse yellow zone by not having to worry about anything going wrong while they get easy silver.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Caideroth ().

• you can't force anyone or the game devs to change the whole game only for a non important opinion like yours tho , the devs are better than anyone to know which is best for the game .

anyway players doesn't get that much silver from yellow zone tho , and IDK why you're so mad about it LMAO , it's not your business if they get silver or not , if you are crying this much and you're about to make a river then GO AND PLAY IN YELLOW ZONE TOO , i know alot of people from the game that can't afford losing 1 item , so you know where to put your opinion right ?

and i'm speaking this way bec you aren't talking in a good way to anyone in the forum .
    • Caideroth wrote:

There's plenty of gankers in Black, my death board proves it.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • who stated new ppl "need" to stay in blue, noone needs to do anything, hell old ppl stay in yellow cause they dont like losing, same argument ppl complaina bout hces, ur never gon see any of them wear their 8.3 mp in risk zones cause they dont want to, they play hces for silver/fun
    • FasTRag512 wrote:

you can't force anyone or the game devs to change the whole game only for a non important opinion like yours tho , the devs are better than anyone to know which is best for the game .

anyway players doesn't get that much silver from yellow zone tho , and IDK why you're so mad about it LMAO , it's not your business if they get silver or not , if you are crying this much and you're about to make a river then GO AND PLAY IN YELLOW ZONE TOO , i know alot of people from the game that can't afford losing 1 item , so you know where to put your opinion right ?

and i'm speaking this way bec you aren't talking in a good way to anyone in the forum .
      No one is forcing anything its a suggestion for the "feedback & suggestions" section of the forum in case you didnt know.
    • MrDaS has a nice suggestion ... although i wouldn`t go that far (don`t even think it is possible to go that far... maybe incrementally
      ) ... i think the number of HO on a map should b limited more ... i`ve started playing solo (when my guild disbanded last season) and i`ve only ventured to the black zone trough ava roads (with ganking party of 3-4) but u get to a bz and there are so manny HO on a map you can`t catch any1 unless then are afk, laggy or unlucky ... witch brings me to the next point ... on certain hours the game is unplayable for me because of the lag and at those times i don`t venture into a full loot zone or don`t even bother to log into the game...
    • Caideroth wrote:

Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

Man you contradict yourself..
    • Unangwata wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

no? none of u can clearly read, i never said " they need to stay in blue" i stated "they will move to blue cause yellow is no longer considered worth if its not safe"
    • Unangwata wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

You dont understand how the game works, in blue zones theres not much you can do besides gather tier 4 mats. In a tier 5 yellow zone you can gather up to tier 5 mats and do hellgates, corrupteds, dungeons and relics chests and more with no worry. These activities are all "safe" due to yellow zone not having any penalty on death besides 5% durability loss. Now if someone wanted to only sit in blue zones....who cares again its not like they can do anything, yellow zones and up are where the game gets lucrative.
    • Caideroth wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

Zynthia wrote:

Caideroth wrote:

You dont understand how the game works, in blue zones theres not much you can do besides gather tier 4 mats. In a tier 5 yellow zone you can gather up to tier 5 mats and do hellgates, corrupteds, dungeons and relics chests and more with no worry. These activities are all "safe" due to yellow zone not having any penalty on death besides 5% durability loss. Now if someone wanted to only sit in blue zones....who cares again its not like they can do anything, yellow zones and up are where the game gets lucrative.
      Your problem should be "Black Zones" not Yellow zones and why? Because BZ have muuuch more space, content, materials, ETC, ETC, ETC. But just think why people dont wanna go there? Did small guilds have a chance? Solo players have a chance? Medium Guilds have a chance? Why no make Blazk zones more atractive for everyone?
    • Lol...another Clown wanna a Full loot everywhere. Red and Black are populated enough, let the newbies and casuals play their game. Saw someone claiming yellow os giving more money than red and Black...you watch swolebenji too much. I wanna know How he gets those numbers, since sd at yellow zone are painful to find since corrupted update