Do Dev's even play the game or look at ranks? MACE?????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I agree, the game no longer gives any pleasure other than stress :D this is a full loot INSANELY unbalanced game and doesn't offer good content for PvE. I dont want to do shit CD's because I definitely don't find it balanced. And you know what? nothing left to do for a solo player.
      and yes swords are junk. you have to play 2.5x better than ur opponent to win a fight meanwhile mace was killing everyone with one hand.
    • after mace fix there will be spear problem.. after spear there still is frost.. never ending problem..
      CD need separate balance.. most CD players are kids.. who want play the most meta shit and show everyones how good they are. its like mini LOL in albion.. overall thats not bad.. but devs have to push it on good tracks and unleash balance.. its a full loot pvp.. and its dumb if u dont like 1 meta weapon, this content is closed for you.
    • deenne wrote:

after mace fix there will be spear problem.. after spear there still is frost.. never ending problem..
      CD need separate balance.. most CD players are kids.. who want play the most meta shit and show everyones how good they are. its like mini LOL in albion.. overall thats not bad.. but devs have to push it on good tracks and unleash balance.. its a full loot pvp.. and its dumb if u dont like 1 meta weapon, this content is closed for you.
      the last words from you is important. and its not easy to follow meta for slayer level ( if youre not playin for years)
      i enter the game
      I remember i am a sword player
      i'm leaving the game
    • Yorhaka wrote:

the last words from you is important. and its not easy to follow meta for slayer level ( if youre not playin for years)i enter the game
      I remember i am a sword player
      i'm leaving the game
      At least pick up 2-3 weapon trees. ~.~ It's not possible to play only 1 tree in this game considering how much they change shit.

One patch something is completely broken, and the next one that same thing becomes utterly garbage.

I can't understand why they don't tweak the stat bit by bit.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.