Mace, Spear

• Combat Balance
    • kheeta wrote:

Before you start talking about spear OPness maybe u should try it for yourself and show us how easy it is?
      Did you try it? What is your winrate with spear?
      If it is so OP why we don’t see it in top infamy?
      Or you just retarded lose to some spears and got an buttfire?
      another clown.. spear is overtunned like almost everything what sbi decided to buff. I dont care what win rate is there, I dont care its OP or not. im saying this auto attack dmg buff is retarded and every single noob can spam space to do tons of dmg.
      if you think that spear is not overtunned u must be spear fan boy and u are biased or u dont want see that fact spear is overtunned.
    • deenne wrote:

If you think that spear is not overtunned u must be spear fan boy and u are biased or u dont want see that fact spear is overtunned.
      Can't you see his profile pic ?? :D

Please put me out of this discussion. I'm only here to point out the profile pic. Leaving now. ;)
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • there were more important things to fix than spear, such as dagger, hallowfall, tombhammer, crossbow, claymore,QS etc ..
      • Resilience Penetration:
        • One-handed Spear: 15% -> 40%
        • Pike: 15% -> 30%
        • Heron Spear: 15% -> 40%
        • Spirithunter: 15% -> 30%
        • Trinity Spear: 15% -> 30%
        • Daybreaker: 15% -> 40%

Spears
      • Spirit Spear Charge (all Spears)
        • Auto Attack Damage Increase: 35% -> 40%
      • Spirit Spear (all Spears)
        • Auto Attack Range Increase: 30% -> 35%
      • Impaler (all Spears)
        • Damage: 140 -> 155

why buff Resilience Penetration and DMG ? overtunned as always..

buff DMG or Penetration not both.

The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().

• deenne wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Before you start talking about spear OPness maybe u should try it for yourself and show us how easy it is?
      Did you try it? What is your winrate with spear?
      If it is so OP why we don’t see it in top infamy?
      Or you just retarded lose to some spears and got an buttfire?
      another clown.. spear is overtunned like almost everything what sbi decided to buff. I dont care what win rate is there, I dont care its OP or not. im saying this auto attack dmg buff is retarded and every single noob can spam space to do tons of dmg.if you think that spear is not overtunned u must be spear fan boy and u are biased or u dont want see that fact spear is overtunned.
      overtuned is frost
      overtuned is 1h mace
      Overtuned is regy bow and badon
      overtuned are staves
      Overtuned means “build is powerful AF”
      Means that you could same easy way win ANY enemy no matter what build he is running

Spears are highly vulnerable to some sht like purge etc
      yes spears easily win some builds BUT 99% lose to certain ones
      That means spears are bad balanced with other weapons (like whole game)
    • deenne wrote:

there were more important things to fix than spear, such as dagger, hallowfall, tombhammer, crossbow, claymore,QS etc ..
      • Resilience Penetration:
        • One-handed Spear: 15% -> 40%
        • Pike: 15% -> 30%
        • Heron Spear: 15% -> 40%
        • Spirithunter: 15% -> 30%
        • Trinity Spear: 15% -> 30%
        • Daybreaker: 15% -> 40%

Spears
      • Spirit Spear Charge (all Spears)
        • Auto Attack Damage Increase: 35% -> 40%
      • Spirit Spear (all Spears)
        • Auto Attack Range Increase: 30% -> 35%
      • Impaler (all Spears)
        • Damage: 140 -> 155

why buff Resilience Penetration and DMG ? overtunned as always..

buff DMG or Penetration not both.
      You got to be kidding.
      Resilience penetration was necessary. It was undertunned compared to swords and axes already were 40% , dagger's 70%. Only spears had 15%RP so it was a huge dis.
    • deenne wrote:

PaladinJavier wrote:

You got to be kidding.
      Resilience penetration was necessary. It was undertunned compared to swords and axes already were 40% , dagger's 70%. Only spears had 15%RP so it was a huge dis.
      ok but why range/dmg boost ? overtunned as always.
      as always? Only problem is autostack. But makes it a PVP weapon, where double dagger have higher damage, boltcaster and bow.
    • JeffusMaximus wrote:

I still think that spears were in a good spot, while being strong they were not overtuned and required skill to have a decent winrate with, that damage and especially on the impaler makes no sense.
      Have a good day
      I don't think so. It was not playable at group neither ZvZ. Lacked res. Penetration to compete at group fights with swords and axes. Even today axes are better at AoE damage.
      Only spear ZvZ You can see is spirithunter. Maybe first time since beginning thanks to Sbi rework.
    • BackOFF wrote:

I don't care, is it OP. Just nerf it, because I don't like it. And the worst thing that SBI often listens to such nonsences.

deenne wrote:

before you decide to fix MACE also fix SPEAR.. this auto attack dmg is retarded..

why nature is unplayable in 2v2.. 3 stack nature cant out heal single auto attack. shit not balance
      just read everything then talk.. or just go back to ur BOW CRYING
    • deenne wrote:

BackOFF wrote:

I don't care, is it OP. Just nerf it, because I don't like it. And the worst thing that SBI often listens to such nonsences.

deenne wrote:

before you decide to fix MACE also fix SPEAR.. this auto attack dmg is retarded..

why nature is unplayable in 2v2.. 3 stack nature cant out heal single auto attack. shit not balance
      just read everything then talk.. or just go back to ur BOW CRYING
      read everything WHERE?
      read what?
      U just crying “need nerf need nerf I can’t win please nerf”
      U didn’t even argue why
      One more crybaby shouting I can’t play the game because my hands are to short
    • kheeta wrote:

read everything WHERE?
      read what?
      U just crying “need nerf need nerf I can’t win please nerf”
      U didn’t even argue why
      One more crybaby shouting I can’t play the game because my hands are to short
      no argue, every GVG use glaive, every GVGer say that spear is overtunnedm but kheeta is happy cuz hes weapon is overtunned.
      talkign about hands, yea smash that space to deal DMG, monkey can play spear and do dmg SMASH THAT SPACE. more mobile gameplay.. give us more.

The post was edited 2 times, last by deenne ().