Thinking of coming back, what's the state of play with solo/very small group and FW?

• Thinking of coming back, what's the state of play with solo/very small group and FW?

Thinking of returning to Albion.

I heard they did a big update to Faction Warfare (FW) so maybe getting into that.

I don't like being a grunt in large guilds with rules for everything, I'm more of a lone wolf that gets together with a few others once in a while to hunt etc.

So what s the state of play with solo/very small group and FW?

Cheers in advance. :)
      I'm a bomb technician...… If you see me running, try to keep up!
    • I wonder if you quit before the update called rise of avalon: It's basically a version of the black zone designed for small groups. You get access to end game content when it comes to harvesting and pve, and can gank too. Explaining why it's a place where small squads can thrive is going to be too long, so I recommend watching Lewpac's video on it to get the gist.

On the topic of faction warfare, it's quiet fun. They've reworked the system so that the most efficient way to earn faction points is no longer to just power farm dungeons: you actually have to fight people and take over territory for your faction. The albion online offical youtube channel have a few short videos on this feature. If you are looking to roll with a group of up to 20 people and just go around bombing zergs or ganking people, I would consider enrolling in carleon and finding a small guild of people like you to do that with. Once again, the videos on youtube go into much more detail and can explain this a lot better.

I hope you can find the content you are interested in and have fun in the game.
    • Lavender1 wrote:

I wonder if you quit before the update called rise of avalon: It's basically a version of the black zone designed for small groups. You get access to end game content when it comes to harvesting and pve, and can gank too. Explaining why it's a place where small squads can thrive is going to be too long, so I recommend watching Lewpac's video on it to get the gist.

On the topic of faction warfare, it's quiet fun. They've reworked the system so that the most efficient way to earn faction points is no longer to just power farm dungeons: you actually have to fight people and take over territory for your faction. The albion online offical youtube channel have a few short videos on this feature. If you are looking to roll with a group of up to 20 people and just go around bombing zergs or ganking people, I would consider enrolling in carleon and finding a small guild of people like you to do that with. Once again, the videos on youtube go into much more detail and can explain this a lot better.

I hope you can find the content you are interested in and have fun in the game.
      Hmm yeah I like the Roads. kinda reminds me of wormholes in EvE :)

Cheers

deenne wrote:

Madrax573 wrote:

So I guess there isn't much in the way of Solo/small gang stuff going on :(
      everything is shity especial for small group.. maybe ganking in bz with 10-30 people.
      roads u must be super lucky to find good fight/people

2v2 dogshit.

CD dogshit

5v5 if u like playing against top gvgs its ok.

10v10 pretty dead

next patch will bring some stuff to open world. for now is nothing to do.

So basically you are saying don't bother until the next update unless I want to do bigger stuff?
      I'm a bomb technician...… If you see me running, try to keep up!