Question about optimal farming strategy

• Question about optimal farming strategy

New

Hello Albion veterans!
      My questions is this: How do i max my crop farming skill (carrots, cabbage etc) im thr fastest, most optimal way?
      Cutrently i have maxl lv island and rn i planted the thing you need to mamę fluor. I plan to go for potatoes next. Aby advice? My goal is to decrease watering cost asap.
      Thank you for reading:)
      Have a lovely day!
    • New

mightyboop wrote:

My goal is to decrease watering cost asap.
      Spec up - you need silver! - if you want it fast ..

The only way to reduce focus cost is by spec, at maximum spec, watering one square costs 125 focus.

For the max spec you need slightly over 2mil fame (it's the same for each specialization).
      One max lvl island = 45 squares, one square will give you 150 fame = 6 750 fame for one island.
      With one island, it will take you almost 300 days (harvest days) to get to the max spec.
      And now it just depends on how much you want to cut it short.
      If you want to have it in 30 days for example, just rent 10 islands from someone, buy seeds, harvest every day(without focus) and in 30 days you have a max spec.
      You get 67 500 fame per day, x 30 days = 2 025 000 fame, voilà, max spec.

But keep in mind that I'm writing about one specialization (carrots or potatoes ...) You need the 2 million fame for each specialization.

However, different species do not affect each other in terms of the price of focus when watering.
      So the price of focus, for example, for potatoes is affected only by potato specialization, nothing else (it's not like cooking or classic crafting ..)

The post was edited 1 time, last by CassX ().

• New

Hello! Thank you for answering:)

Heh, carrots and a year it is, thanks. Was buying the thing from what you make fluor. And my alts can help water carrots as well.
      Should i Dell carrots or carrot stew im your opinion?

Edit:
      A year on my own island to max 1 vegetable watering focus cost. wow... Heh... Wow...
      I did get that right? Potato speca reduce potato watering cost? But potato spec does not refuce carrot watering cost...right?

The post was edited 1 time, last by mightyboop ().

• New

mightyboop wrote:

Hi, np..

mightyboop wrote:

calculate what is more advantageous for you, what you will earn more on and decide accordingly ..
      (if you want to focus on cooking food in the future, then "soup chef" spec will reduce the price of focus for all food, so even this, for example, depends on what you actually want .. it's up to you ..)

mightyboop wrote:

Edit:
      A year on my own island to max 1 vegetable watering focus cost. wow... Heh... Wow...
      yes, if you look at it from the point of view of one island, it's a long time, but as I wrote, you can rent one, two, even 20 islands from other players and then it goes fast, the price for one island currently ranges from 800k -1mil for 30 days, so ..

EDIT:
      there are also other ways, if you are in a guild where they harvest a lot, try to agree that you will harvest for the guild, you will get spec up
      or find someone who needs a "worker" for the harvest, there are people who pay to another players to harvest for them, you get paid and you even increase the spec, (for example me, I'm lazy to harvest myself, I pay to one player from our guild, he harvests for me every day on my islands, i paid to him for it and he also increases spec, and i have a crop and for me it's still more advantageous and confortable than buying from the market..win win for both, and there are more such people like me ..)

mightyboop wrote:

I did get that right? Potato speca reduce potato watering cost? But potato spec does not refuce carrot watering cost...right?
      exactly

The post was edited 1 time, last by CassX ().

• New

mightyboop wrote:

Heh, carrots and a year it is, thanks. Was buying the thing from what you make fluor. And my alts can help water carrots as well.

Edit:
      From my observation I can tell you that generally consumables sell quicker than crops. So I would generally recommend to craft your crops into consumables.However I cannot say that about carrots. Hardly anyone runs with carrot soup, in addition every new character dumps carrot soup as soon as they are done with tutorial. Literally any fish gives better effect than a carrot soup. So demand for it is low. With carrots it is better to sell them as crop as other people can use it to feed their egg producing animals or use it in making salads. When it comes to crops i think it is best to focus on ones that are used in popular foods. Is there particular reason you want to grow carrots?
    • New

Just that i can water them with freshly made alts. Build up silver a bit so i can buy more expensive seeds. I started playing about a week ago:) but i fell im love with this game =D
      Was doing t5 dungeons with my guild until i maxed my island, still proud af about it ^_^/

Edit.
      Nvmnd, alts need 30 data premium to water.
      There is no shortcuts...

The post was edited 2 times, last by mightyboop ().