The new season 13 will make albion lose players who pay money to SBI

• The new season 13 will make albion lose players who pay money to SBI

We ARCH players already struggle to fight the enemy blobs. Numbers is the only advantage we have to hardly give us a chance to fight the enemy equally. Now you give us this disarray...How about just tell us to uninstall the game?

This new disarray mechanic only favors alliances like June, steve, arch4(fake arch), or some other guilds who have high IP and experienced veteran players. They may only have 100 in a blob but their fighting power is worth more than 800 people. On the other hand, arch may has a 300 people blob but its fighting power is actually only 100. Now with this new disarray, arch is over.

With this patch, Gluttony already announced that he will restructure the alliance both archk and arch, which means that many guilds will be kicked and many players( especially new players) will lost their home and the chance to enjoy the game.

ARCH has at least more than 10000 active players in Archghanistan. If you ever been to Nemisis Ho in redtree encalve you can see many of them use real money to buy your skin SBI, which I can say that ARCH players are actually your real financial supporter in this game SBI.

Now you make this patch to betray your economic supporter to appeal to the minority who keep whining on the forum every day? Nice! what a great job SBI!

Let me tell you: if arch fall, many players will delete the game and no more people will buy your shitty ugly stupid skin.
      I'm glad I didn't buy it. I already regret that I bought the new player pack.

What a nice developer who only favors old veteran players but still wants to cheat new players to play this game and steal their money to buy that disgusting skin.
    • you need 10k allies for?

are you hiding your lack of something?

i mean you out number them 10k to 100

that in it self is not profitable and you need more help because?
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Kassty wrote:

We ARCH players already struggle to fight the enemy blobs. Numbers is the only advantage we have to hardly give us a chance to fight the enemy equally. Now you give us this disarray...How about just tell us to uninstall the game?

This new disarray mechanic only favors alliances like June, steve, arch4(fake arch), or some other guilds who have high IP and experienced veteran players. They may only have 100 in a blob but their fighting power is worth more than 800 people. On the other hand, arch may has a 300 people blob but its fighting power is actually only 100. Now with this new disarray, arch is over.

With this patch, Gluttony already announced that he will restructure the alliance both archk and arch, which means that many guilds will be kicked and many players( especially new players) will lost their home and the chance to enjoy the game.

ARCH has at least more than 10000 active players in Archghanistan. If you ever been to Nemisis Ho in redtree encalve you can see many of them use real money to buy your skin SBI, which I can say that ARCH players are actually your real financial supporter in this game SBI.

Now you make this patch to betray your economic supporter to appeal to the minority who keep whining on the forum every day? Nice! what a great job SBI!

Let me tell you: if arch fall, many players will delete the game and no more people will buy your shitty ugly stupid skin.

What a nice developer who only favors old veteran players but still wants to cheat new players to play this game and steal their money to buy that disgusting skin.
      You are saying me Arch finance the game but in the other hands your in Arch and also want to tell me that you didnt buy a Skin O.o
      Also i dont know for sure what your problem is. Yeah Veteran Player have higher knowledge base in the game so they have a advantage in the game. But you cant say them to not pvp new players because thats the game. Also when your blob has 300 player and the other blob has 100 eventually that means that your Blob is just bad and the other blob is just better. And i still dont think that Arch isnt financing the entire game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Octasia ().

• Octasia wrote:

Kassty wrote:

You are saying me Arch finance the game but in the other hands your in Arch and also want to tell me that you didnt buy a Skin O.oAlso i dont know for sure what your problem is. Yeah Veteran Player have higher knowledge base in the game so they have a advantage in the game. But you cant say them to not pvp new players because thats the game. Also when your blob has 300 player and the other blob has 100 eventually that means that your Blob is just bad and the other blob is just better. And i still dont think that Arch isnt financing the entire game.
      I "was" planning to buy it. The project is canceled because of this shit patch.

I already said our arch blob is bad so we need 300 to have equal power as those veteran blobs.
      Now, they release this shit patch even if we have 400 we still can't win now.

TY SBI for destroying my game experience by maliciously distorting the game mechanics

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kassty ().