Force Field

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iMoot wrote:

Shalako wrote:

Rework corrupteds instead of reworking every item in the game around corrupteds
      Tell me any other use for that skill
      Another option for tank to do his job, saving glass canon allies.

Push healer away from target, push escaping enemies toward allies.

Push gankers away to escape.

Push push push whatever you want to push. Used like any other force movement spells.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • You complain about run and reset meta, just because you can't even picture how shitty the meta will be if they remove crystalls or change the maps.

If you are sick about kite builds, imagine how toxic the 1v1 meta would be if you can't even kite, everyone would be running the same 3 weapons, with the same exact gear and just stand their ground and fight to death, not only it would be breaindead, but I can even imagine which weapons they would use, and it's not a pretty picture.

Look at 2v2 for example, after the rework, everyone run the same 2 comps, full dive one shot and healer+dps, you see the exact same 4 to 5 weapons for dps, and the exact same healer build every single time. Talk to me about repetitive and boring.
    • Removing resets would at least guarantee fights and someone dying which in itself would be a huge win. You can find a balance between the fight styles without being heavily tilted to either. Right now it is 100% in favor of people playing mobility with 0 risk. How is that considered more skill than face smash where at least in face smash you easily die if you mess up defensive rotations etc. Again favoring either is not ideal which is why the slowly shrinking map makes sense or having a pit of some sort allowing about 1.5x to 2x the space of a typical duel circle. Skilled kiting could still shine in that situation but not this garbage infinite reset.
    • Clasics wrote:

You complain about run and reset meta, just because you can't even picture how shitty the meta will be if they remove crystalls or change the maps.

If you are sick about kite builds, imagine how toxic the 1v1 meta would be if you can't even kite, everyone would be running the same 3 weapons, with the same exact gear and just stand their ground and fight to death, not only it would be breaindead, but I can even imagine which weapons they would use, and it's not a pretty picture.

Look at 2v2 for example, after the rework, everyone run the same 2 comps, full dive one shot and healer+dps, you see the exact same 4 to 5 weapons for dps, and the exact same healer build every single time. Talk to me about repetitive and boring.
      plate frost, cloth frost, leather frost, mistcalelr frost, spellbook frost, taproot frost, ANY piece of gear you connect with frost is OP. :)
    • I can say that frost is still easily the highest rate of encounter build I see in Slayer. Yesterday during 7 fights 5 of them were frost. The most cancerous being a 1h frost using royal jacket just pushing E and resetting over and over using knock helm and W. Fixing the E to not be instant root (the patch today) will help some but the weapon is still extremely popular for a reason. I will say it is beatable so not ungodly OP.

Sticking to the topic though I think they could reduce the hit radius of the knock back so it is really a peel ability of melee. Right now I am getting it used on me even as a caster which is nutty.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• DoomRawrus wrote:

You use forcefield to knock enemy players into mobs in the open world or in group dungeons so you can get an advantage over them or to knock players away while trying to escape or peel for other players. Its a good skill that is drastically underused.
      wrong, its op in corrupted and its overused there.

Same with all kinds of content.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7