Unique Faction chest only skins or mounts or items!!

• Faction Warfare
    • Unique Faction chest only skins or mounts or items!!

I would really love to see some Faction chest unique items such as depending on the faction chest a unique skin set for that specific faction ik we have the banners but armour skins would be cool or mabey a chest only mount nothing crazy but like a helmet skin a chest skin a boot skin to go with the flag we get with points

The reason for saying this is that no one buys the faction chests because they really are not all that great but if you add unique items that are diffeent then other factions it would be fun to get these items but don't make them easy to get ide say like every 20 chests should drop one of these items

I think this would make the faction system more fun to grind for chests for every city to collect all the chest specific items like still keep all the other stuff but unique items as rare drops

Idk if these items should be made tradeable or not but that would be cool and give us a reason to open these faction chests!
    • This would really be interesting, put some unique skins be obtained in chests, in a super rare chest. I'd make a run for facction points, so content.
      contributing to this topic, perhaps drop paints from the chests. Example: caerleon black ink. And use these paints to match skin's. maybe combine paints?

one suggestion i brought some time ago was to get permission to pick up an item from the game and turn it into a skin. Can you imagine doing that and still painting it?

that would be fantastic in my view. :D
    • Gratinus wrote:

This would really be interesting, put some unique skins be obtained in chests, in a super rare chest. I'd make a run for facction points, so content.
      contributing to this topic, perhaps drop paints from the chests. Example: caerleon black ink. And use these paints to match skin's. maybe combine with most powerful paintball gun?

one suggestion i brought some time ago was to get permission to pick up an item from the game and turn it into a skin. Can you imagine doing that and still painting it?
      Exactly I had the same experience. It's funny LOL