Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

• Sponik wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

Not an alt. A fan and a friend. Sorry you lack people in your life willing to support you.
      I knew you are a fanboyeven if he made you eat shit you would still follow him

Cringendary wrote:

No he doesn't. He tells us specifically NOT to post there because people will just downvote the vids.
      So there are two options:1) His viewers and fanbase is made out of retards who can't comprehend the English language (can't read discord rules or listen to what swole is saying)
      2) He opens an alt every day just to gain more clicks on his 3 hours nonedited videos (by sending it to every Albion forum there is until the alt gets banned)
      The fuck are you on about? I just said he tells his fans NOT to POST his VIDEOS anywhere because they will get DOWNVOTED. You realize it's trolls like you posting his vids there, right?
    • WE DID IT REDDIT #12Pages #ForumHCEComplete /s

Ok but for real; we are dragging this thread on and everyone at this point is repeating the same shit. I think it's a good time to understand that we will never agree and kill this thread.

Now I will search for another ganker vs gatherer thread as those never fail to amuse..
    • Cringendary wrote:

The fuck are you on about? I just said he tells his fans NOT to POST his VIDEOS anywhere because they will get DOWNVOTED. You realize it's trolls like you posting his vids there, right?
      Take a sip of water and calm down...
      And even "trolls like me" have lines they will never cross, these lines are posting swolebenji sh*tty videos.

CrimsonShades wrote:

WE DID IT REDDIT #12Pages #ForumHCEComplete /s

Ok but for real; we are dragging this thread on and everyone at this point is repeating the same shit. I think it's a good time to understand that we will never agree and kill this thread.

Now I will search for another ganker vs gatherer thread as those never fail to amuse..
      I totally agree
      Fanboys will always say Amen to swole and will try to suck his toes whenever they get the chance to do so.
      And people like me, who care for the game, won't be quiet when someone is trying to hurt Albion in scummy ways.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PATCH
      WHEN SWOLE WILL TRY TO DO E V E R Y T H I N G TO RUIN IT FOR SBI

we won't close this thread to raise the awareness of newer players. But swole fanboys we already know, make some room for new ones
      MAYBE we can save them. :)
    • Sponik wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

Take a sip of water and calm down...And even "trolls like me" have lines they will never cross, these lines are posting swolebenji sh*tty videos.

CrimsonShades wrote:

I totally agreeFanboys will always say Amen to swole and will try to suck his toes whenever they get the chance to do so.
      And people like me, who care for the game, won't be quiet when someone is trying to hurt Albion in scummy ways.

we won't close this thread to raise the awareness of newer players. But swole fanboys we already know, make some room for new ones
      Maybe they should unmute him and work together? It'd be more for their benefit to be friends with Benji than enemies. Analytics show he brings in more viewers than even their paid commercials do monthly.
      If they had him as an ally he'd make some cool stuff and get the "news out" to far more people than this forum does. I dunno it just seems like a dumb move for SBI / Stillfront to ignore him and pretend like he doesn't exist.
    • Cringendary wrote:

Sponik wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

Take a sip of water and calm down...And even "trolls like me" have lines they will never cross, these lines are posting swolebenji sh*tty videos.

CrimsonShades wrote:

I totally agreeFanboys will always say Amen to swole and will try to suck his toes whenever they get the chance to do so.And people like me, who care for the game, won't be quiet when someone is trying to hurt Albion in scummy ways.

Maybe they should unmute him and work together? It'd be more for their benefit to be friends with Benji than enemies. Analytics show he brings in more viewers than even their paid commercials do monthly. If they had him as an ally he'd make some cool stuff and get the "news out" to far more people than this forum does. I dunno it just seems like a dumb move for SBI / Stillfront to ignore him and pretend like he doesn't exist.
      Tbf, if I was SBI I wouldn’t want to associate myself with you after this. But to each their own.

You were perma muted for a reason, and I think it’s better for all of us you stay that way.
    • ShanDu97 wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

Sponik wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

CrimsonShades wrote:

I totally agreeFanboys will always say Amen to swole and will try to suck his toes whenever they get the chance to do so.And people like me, who care for the game, won't be quiet when someone is trying to hurt Albion in scummy ways.

Maybe they should unmute him and work together? It'd be more for their benefit to be friends with Benji than enemies. Analytics show he brings in more viewers than even their paid commercials do monthly. If they had him as an ally he'd make some cool stuff and get the "news out" to far more people than this forum does. I dunno it just seems like a dumb move for SBI / Stillfront to ignore him and pretend like he doesn't exist.
      Tbf, if I was SBI I wouldn’t want to associate myself with you after this. But to each their own.
      You were perma muted for a reason, and I think it’s better for all of us you stay that way.
      I'm not him but you realize he's the one that took that screenshot to look tough around his 4chan homies, right?
    • Cringendary wrote:

ShanDu97 wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

Sponik wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

CrimsonShades wrote:

Tbf, if I was SBI I wouldn’t want to associate myself with you after this. But to each their own.You were perma muted for a reason, and I think it’s better for all of us you stay that way.
      I'm not him but you realize he's the one that took that screenshot to look tough around his 4chan homies, right?
      Sure you aren’t buddy ;)

You taking that screenshot changes things how? It’s still hell of a… thing to say to the game devs, even though you had a couple of mutes before the perma one. Clearly shows you didn’t learn anything.

As I said, if I was a dev, I definitely wouldn’t want to associate myself with individuals that think that it’s ok to send that kind of a message, even he was pewdipie.
    • Cringendary wrote:

ShanDu97 wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

Sponik wrote:

Cringendary wrote:

CrimsonShades wrote:

Tbf, if I was SBI I wouldn’t want to associate myself with you after this. But to each their own.You were perma muted for a reason, and I think it’s better for all of us you stay that way.
      Dude, no....he doesn't understand ... he's a fascist. He doesn't have to realize simple facts, he creates his own and mutes everyone else.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Sponik wrote:

WetWilly wrote:

Dude, no....he doesn't understand ... he's a fascist. He doesn't have to realize simple facts, he creates his own and mutes everyone else.
      Imagine calling everyone who doesn't share your politically correct ideology a fascistYou are a clown
      No I am saying you thinking that anyone who has an opposing view to you should be muted a fascist point of view.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Lovele wrote:

I just made a throughout investigation, and what I found is most disturbing.

Sponik is actually SwoleBenji and he is posting here trying to seek attention.

< Mind Blown. xD
      sh*t you got me...
      STAY SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE AND SOMETHING ABOUT SHOPPING CARTS AHHEHEHEHEHHEHHESHEHS
      DONT FORGET TO WATCH MY WHOLE UNEDITED VIDEO EHEHHEWHWEHEHW
      SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UNEDITED VIDEO WHICH WILL UPLOAD IN 5 MINUTES
    • I have kinda avoided this thread because I don't think he is a "problem" exactly, just a troll at times. But a friend of mine just showed me that he went on the page of another streamer who recently passed away and wrote a comment asking them why they stopped posting. So I dunno now. If that was an innocent mistake, like he wasn't aware, ok, but if that was a troll post, then wtf...
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

I have kinda avoided this thread because I don't think he is a "problem" exactly, just a troll at times. But a friend of mine just showed me that he went on the page of another streamer who recently passed away and wrote a comment asking them why they stopped posting. So I dunno now. If that was an innocent mistake, like he wasn't aware, ok, but if that was a troll post, then wtf...
      Double the assumptions for none of the truth, you serious?
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

No issue with that, yet presenting a Schrödinger's cat box without opening it seems like useless banter for the sake of contributing to a controversy.Perhaps I am nitpicking at this point but whatever.
      I would say probably you are nitpicking. I purposely avoided this topic because I didn't want to contribute to it, until I woke up to my friend's message showing me screenshots of that. Props for your use of Schrödinger's cat though.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

ed me that he went on the page of another streamer who recently passed away and wrote a comment asking them why they stopped posting. So I dunno now. If that was an innocent mistake, like he wasn't aware, ok, but if that was a troll post, then wtf...
      If you check his twitter feed he legit didn't know what happened. He's made the same post on literally every content creators page. 1 month after Flaccid stopped posting, 1 month after Equart stopped posting, 1 month after Lewpac stopped posting, etc.