Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

    • Sponik wrote:

      He cannot make lies and hurt Albion's player base
      And here is where you are wrong
      This is the problem....you are using words like "cannot".

      The words you should probably use is "should not". Notice I did not say you "cannot use those words".

      Cannot is an absolute, should not is a recommendation.

      One is a recommendation, the other is totalitarian and fascist at worst and and authoritarian at best.

      If you want to understand the implications and impact of having regulated thought and speech, you should try listening to some Jordon B Peterson. Whether you agree with his overall views or not, he explains quite well why regulated speech is a really bad thing for societies.

      I think part of the problem is your command of English is good enough for most things, but for a political discussion where you are sounding fascist because you do not quite understand the words you are using is a very bad idea.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • WetWilly wrote:

      This is the problem....you are using words like "cannot".
      You don't need to teach me English, I wanted to use this word since it's against the law to do so (see a few comments above)
      We can always take it to the extreme
      What sounds better
      You should not steal OR you cannot steal (There is a rule against it so you CANT)
      You should not rape OR you cannot rape (There is a rule against it so you CANT)
      You should not kill OR you cannot kill (There is a rule against it so you CANT)
      and in our case:
      You should not hurt a person's income and his life work just because you feel like it OR you cannot hurt a person's income and his life work just because you feel like it (There is a rule against it so you CANT)

      I had to pull the law since you guys keep trying to be politically correct so hard. well, you can't really go against the law right?
    • Sponik wrote:

      Lovele wrote:

      We want free spech but only for ourselves. You hurt my feelings therefore we must silence you.
      I have never said that, on the contrary, I said that he can shit on the game as much as he likes (his opinions and ideas are F I N E) BUTAND THERE IS A BIG BUT
      He cannot make lies and hurt Albion's player base
      And here is where you are wrong

      Lovele wrote:

      as long as he does not do anything illegal regarding the TOS, he stays.
      This is way beyond TOS.
      Ever hear of the slander law?
      You can LITERALLY SUE SOMEONE because he made a false statement that hurt you in any way (and in this case, hurt SBI company and their product)
      This will be a bigger problem later on, as he continues to grow, like a snowball.
      You guys can tell yourself that you are good because you are "politically correct" but I won't.
      I'm not sorry and I don't apologize when I see injustice done to SBI.
      u said it yourself that you can sue someone because he makes false statement, and thats not wrong. now lets think for awhile.... why hasnt sbi done anything to stop him????? HMMMMMMMMM ?( ?( ?(
      why do u think sbi needs you to help them get rid of benji if all he does is lie and slander SBI???????

      srsly let it be sponik. if swole is really hurting sbi as hard as u think SBI wouldve done something... they're not a baby that needs breastfeeding....they made a fucking game and i bet they know the laws regarding everything that revolves around making a game including player interaction. if SWOLEBENJI is really that BIG of a problem.... they wouldve done something ^^
      There is no Failure, there is only delayed success. Natan-2021
    • Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      This is the problem....you are using words like "cannot".
      You don't need to teach me English, I wanted to use this word since it's against the law to do so (see a few comments above)We can always take it to the extreme
      What sounds better
      You should not steal OR you cannot steal (There is a rule against it so you CANT)
      You should not rape OR you cannot rape (There is a rule against it so you CANT)
      You should not kill OR you cannot kill (There is a rule against it so you CANT)
      and in our case:
      You should not hurt a person's income and his life work just because you feel like it OR you cannot hurt a person's income and his life work just because you feel like it (There is a rule against it so you CANT)

      I had to pull the law since you guys keep trying to be politically correct so hard. well, you can't really go against the law right?
      You are right, I don't need to do anything you say. But you DO need a lesson in English. You think you understand the nuances of what you are saying, but you do not. It's quite clear to any native english speaker that you are missing some important context that is currently making you look like a fascist. You are talking about speech, not crime or violence and that's a huge contextual difference that really suggests using different idioms to express your point of view.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff

      The post was edited 1 time, last by WetWilly ().

    • Cringendary wrote:

      Sponick's argument is that SwoleBenji lies.

      Where? When? What is he lying about?

      He can't point out a single lie cause he says "I'm not gonna watch his videos."

      That's the thread in a nutshell.
      Well, to alot of people today, they consider it lying if you hold an opinion that differs than theirs. Also that you are a bad person for holding said opinion, and should be thrown into a Gulag. Because if your logic is flawed and claims are incorrect, you have to silence opposing claims in order to win.
    • Natnat1212 wrote:

      why do u think sbi needs you to help them get rid of benji if all he does is lie and slander SBI???????
      Swole is growing every day, today he is at 50k subs, and tomorrow he is at 100k, and so on
      Now he is not that big of a problem... he "just" scared away a couple of thousand potential new players, but when he reaches 100k it will be tens of thousands, and when he reaches 500k it will be a hundred thousand.
      And this Thread was meant to get players who care about Albion and condemn swole's actions, while also finding a solution.

      WetWilly wrote:

      But you DO need a lesson in English
      No, I don't, I could never reach native English level since I'm not English.

      WetWilly wrote:

      It's quite clear to any native english speaker that you are missing some important context that is currently making you look like a fascist
      So let's put this into perspective, today it is swole lying about SBI, and tomorrow it's some TV host lying about you and your family, making up lies and saying you are scums without proof. What will you do then? let him lie in front of a hundred thousand just because it's "right"? and if you would try to fight to clear your good name people will call you fascist? No.
      My opinion here is not fascistic at all, there is a law against the things that swole does and I'm sure, 100%, with all my heart, that SBI can sue the shit out of this guy and make him delete his YT channel. Would it make them "fascists"? No. Not at all.
      So buddy YOU need to choose carefully the words you use because it seems like you don't know what fascist means.

      Cringendary wrote:

      Where? When? What is he lying about?
      It seems you tend to forget things you read
      We were talking about it a few pages back, please don't ask the same thing over and over
      thank you :)
    • Abaddon_Rull wrote:

      they consider it lying if you hold an opinion that differs than theirs
      I know but here is not the case
      I respect opinions as long as they are legit
      The guy you replied to is a swole fanboy and keeps asking me to watch his explanation video (which is so long and unedited) and I also went over a few of the lies and explained why I am the living proof that swole is lying.
      fun fact.
      I watched the whole "don't play Albion" video, and got so triggered I wrote this thread.
    • Sponik wrote:

      Natnat1212 wrote:

      why do u think sbi needs you to help them get rid of benji if all he does is lie and slander SBI???????
      Swole is growing every day, today he is at 50k subs, and tomorrow he is at 100k, and so onNow he is not that big of a problem... he "just" scared away a couple of thousand potential new players, but when he reaches 100k it will be tens of thousands, and when he reaches 500k it will be a hundred thousand.
      And this Thread was meant to get players who care about Albion and condemn swole's actions, while also finding a solution.

      WetWilly wrote:

      But you DO need a lesson in English
      No, I don't, I could never reach native English level since I'm not English.

      WetWilly wrote:

      It's quite clear to any native english speaker that you are missing some important context that is currently making you look like a fascist
      So let's put this into perspective, today it is swole lying about SBI, and tomorrow it's some TV host lying about you and your family, making up lies and saying you are scums without proof. What will you do then? let him lie in front of a hundred thousand just because it's "right"? and if you would try to fight to clear your good name people will call you fascist? No.My opinion here is not fascistic at all, there is a law against the things that swole does and I'm sure, 100%, with all my heart, that SBI can sue the shit out of this guy and make him delete his YT channel. Would it make them "fascists"? No. Not at all.
      So buddy YOU need to choose carefully the words you use because it seems like you don't know what fascist means.

      Cringendary wrote:

      Where? When? What is he lying about?
      It seems you tend to forget things you readWe were talking about it a few pages back, please don't ask the same thing over and over
      thank you :)
      Dude get some help.
    • Sponik wrote:

      Abaddon_Rull wrote:

      they consider it lying if you hold an opinion that differs than theirs
      I know but here is not the caseI respect opinions as long as they are legit
      The guy you replied to is a swole fanboy and keeps asking me to watch his explanation video (which is so long and unedited) and I also went over a few of the lies and explained why I am the living proof that swole is lying.
      fun fact.
      I watched the whole "don't play Albion" video, and got so triggered I wrote this thread.
      The guy he replied to isn’t Swole fanboy, it’s Swole’s alt account. If you don’t believe me, there’s a same username on reddit from whose history is obvious it’s Swole behind
    • ShanDu97 wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Abaddon_Rull wrote:

      they consider it lying if you hold an opinion that differs than theirs
      I know but here is not the caseI respect opinions as long as they are legitThe guy you replied to is a swole fanboy and keeps asking me to watch his explanation video (which is so long and unedited) and I also went over a few of the lies and explained why I am the living proof that swole is lying.
      fun fact.
      I watched the whole "don't play Albion" video, and got so triggered I wrote this thread.
      The guy he replied to isn’t Swole fanboy, it’s Swole’s alt account. If you don’t believe me, there’s a same username on reddit from whose history is obvious it’s Swole behind
      Can you send me the link?
      He also spams his sh*tty videos in every chat channel in AO official discord
    • Not an alt. A fan and a friend. Sorry you lack people in your life willing to support you.


      Sponik wrote:

      ShanDu97 wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Abaddon_Rull wrote:

      they consider it lying if you hold an opinion that differs than theirs
      I know but here is not the caseI respect opinions as long as they are legitThe guy you replied to is a swole fanboy and keeps asking me to watch his explanation video (which is so long and unedited) and I also went over a few of the lies and explained why I am the living proof that swole is lying.fun fact.
      I watched the whole "don't play Albion" video, and got so triggered I wrote this thread.
      The guy he replied to isn’t Swole fanboy, it’s Swole’s alt account. If you don’t believe me, there’s a same username on reddit from whose history is obvious it’s Swole behind
      Can you send me the link?He also spams his sh*tty videos in every chat channel in AO official discord
      No he doesn't. He tells us specifically NOT to post there because people will just downvote the vids.
    • Cringendary wrote:

      Not an alt. A fan and a friend. Sorry you lack people in your life willing to support you.
      I knew you are a fanboy
      even if he made you eat shit you would still follow him

      Cringendary wrote:

      No he doesn't. He tells us specifically NOT to post there because people will just downvote the vids.
      So there are two options:
      1) His viewers and fanbase is made out of retards who can't comprehend the English language (can't read discord rules or listen to what swole is saying)
      2) He opens an alt every day just to gain more clicks on his 3 hours nonedited videos (by sending it to every Albion forum there is until the alt gets banned)