Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

    • Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      So you think SBI even knows who you are?
      How did you get this from what I wrote to you?They don't have to know me in order to share the same ideology with me... you only hear what you want to hear and that's a problem.
      I am not sure you are using the words you mean. I doubt seriously that you share the same ideology.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Kinda funny that a game which openly embraces toxic playstyles, and allows players to be as moral or immoral as they want, would have a playerbase that gets upset by someone using mean words.

      If you are worried about SwoleBenji "influencing" people, those kinds of people aren't worth the time anyway, some dude on YT shouldn't be able to influence you in any way shape or form or else there's an underlying issue with you that you need to work on.

      Bring Giant Steps back to the Greathammer, Make the Greathammer Great Again 2021
    • Sponik wrote:

      We both want to ban and condemn toxic and manipulative players, ....
      This is were the problem lies...

      You are starting to be like one of those SJW kids.
      We want free spech but only for ourselves. You hurt my feelings therefore we must silence you.

      SwoleBenji is muted in the game, and as long as he does not do any illegal activity inside the game, he should not be banned, because simply it is not right.

      I don't care how much non-sense you think he is spewing on youtube, as long as he does not do anything illegal regarding the TOS, he stays.
    • Lovele wrote:

      This is were the problem lies...
      You are starting to be like one of those SJW kids.
      We want free spech but only for ourselves. You hurt my feelings therefore we must silence you.

      SwoleBenji is muted in the game, and as long as he does not do any illegal activity inside the game, he should not be banned, because simply it is not right.

      I don't care how much non-sense you think he is spewing on youtube, as long as he does not do anything illegal regarding the TOS, he stays.
      Damn right,
    • Lovele wrote:

      We want free spech but only for ourselves. You hurt my feelings therefore we must silence you.
      I have never said that, on the contrary, I said that he can shit on the game as much as he likes (his opinions and ideas are F I N E) BUT
      AND THERE IS A BIG BUT
      He cannot make lies and hurt Albion's player base
      And here is where you are wrong

      Lovele wrote:

      as long as he does not do anything illegal regarding the TOS, he stays.

      This is way beyond TOS.
      Ever hear of the slander law?
      You can LITERALLY SUE SOMEONE because he made a false statement that hurt you in any way (and in this case, hurt SBI company and their product)
      This will be a bigger problem later on, as he continues to grow, like a snowball.
      You guys can tell yourself that you are good because you are "politically correct" but I won't.
      I'm not sorry and I don't apologize when I see injustice done to SBI.
    • Sponik wrote:

      This is way beyond TOS.
      Ever hear of the slander law?
      You can LITERALLY SUE SOMEONE because he made a false statement that hurt you in any way (and in this case, hurt SBI company and their product)
      This will be a bigger problem later on, as he continues to grow, like a snowball.
      You guys can tell yourself that you are good because you are "politically correct" but I won't.
      I'm not sorry and I don't apologize when I see injustice done to SBI.
      Spotnik are you trolling? I can assure you all the mess SBI has gotten itself into has all been self made, Streamers didn't quit this game because everything is fine and peachy in the land of Albion. Is swolebenji responsible for some exaggerating , yea sure, but has anything he said not come to fruition these past few weeks? absolutely , from the hackers , the mod abuse, the miscommunication and mishandling of support and the silencing of criticism on reditt, the favoritism for member s of the round table, the botting problem <------ this is a big one, as i cant for the life of me get a single shark as they are all camped by discord bots. The over instancing of content leading to a dead open world(they are working on this now btw) and the abuse of guilds potatoes farming new players and not much done about it .


      Again, sure , benji exaggerates his personal problems with SBI, but slander? lol no, farrr from it. Benji has hi own problems, but i will be damned if i have to see another post begging for attention from people who are trying to be the heroes of justice and get a single individual banned for some weird arbitrary reason as if though the game is all sun shine and rainbows, as if a dozen streamers didn't just up and ditch this game. Heck they talk more shit on this game than swolebenji does, at least he tries to get people to actively play the game through his guides and suggestions.


      "Lying about the devil does not make you an angel" - Moking
    • moking wrote:

      Benji has hi own problems, but i will be damned if i have to see another post begging for attention from people who are trying to be the heroes of justice and get a single individual banned for some weird arbitrary reason as if though the game is all sun shine and rainbows
      Just because swole is frustrated with SBI (or even his life I don't really care) doesn't mean he can say/do whatever he likes. There are rules and no one is above the law.
      Take this thread as an example, we have a disagreement. We can keep talking like civilized men and try to get to an understanding
      OR
      One of we will start lying about the other, making him look bad in front of thousands, which is "allowed by TOS". We both want option 1, and every normal person would as well.
      And trust me, attention is the last thing I'm trying to achieve from this thread. And it's not even Heroism, it's about doing the right thing before swole makes the wrong move and hurts himself and his career.

      moking wrote:

      as if a dozen streamers didn't just up and ditch this game. Heck they talk more shit on this game than swolebenji does,
      Again, there is not a problem with shit-talking the game, hell even I do it sometimes when I think SBI made a wrong choice. (Criticism is OK and even necessary) and leaving Albion is FINE. What is wrong with changing games? Streamers in Albion is a different problem that needs a solution and a different thread.
      What these streamers don't do is lying to players in order to drive them away from Albion.
    • I've been playing a few months and I try to digest all the content available on youtube. Swole has some great content and advice for new players but I must agree that the guy has some mental health issues. For every bit of good advice there is a rant about something and what appears to be a genuine hatred for the game or at least a lot of aspects of the game. The guy is obsessed with tier 5 yellow zone dungeons and I have used his builds to farm a respectable amount of silver. There is however a problem, unless you are an automaton running tier 5 dungeons gets seriously boring and repetitive.

      I have started venturing into the black zones and have died a few times although always through my own stupidity. There is a genuine rush and a genuine fear from the full loot zones and it is the best thing about the game. I have two friends that play and all they do is gather with the odd blue zone dungeon thrown in. That is what they enjoy so that is what they do. I have doubled their Fame total in the same time by taking risks, and had actual heart palpitations whilst doing it lol.

      I guess what I'm trying to say is, Swolebenji can give some very good advice for newer players, but he does not PvP or at least does not enjoy PvP and is no use for advice on that subject. He also can leave a bad taste in your mouth as he can be very negative about the game and the dev's and at the end of the day I want the game to succeed as I love playing it.

      Take what is useful from his videos for playing the game and try to pretend you didn't hear the rest.
    • CrimsonShades wrote:

      he completely ignores any post affirming that benji is actually NOT lying in some of his statements.
      LOL, even you said it not lying in SOME of his statements.
      I had no problem with his points until he started to lie.
      And I don't even care if it's one lie or a thousand.
      My point that he lies in order to drive new players away, this is what is wrong.
    • Sponik wrote:

      LOL, even you said it not lying in SOME of his statements.I had no problem with his points until he started to lie.
      This whole thread is massive bait at this point, but anyways I will give you one phrase to "help you out":
      Perception of information is not ubiquitous to one's views and never should be.

      Now do us all a favour and fuck off to the nether hells you came from.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Sponik wrote:

      CrimsonShades wrote:

      he completely ignores any post affirming that benji is actually NOT lying in some of his statements.
      LOL, even you said it not lying in SOME of his statements.I had no problem with his points until he started to lie.
      And I don't even care if it's one lie or a thousand.
      My point that he lies in order to drive new players away, this is what is wwrong.And we
      And we're back to square one, "one lie or a thousand", you've been wrong in this thread and have lied (see anything between page 3-7), bye bye

      Also I never claimed to be on a Benji's side, I think he's an idiot, but so are you :whistling: