Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

    • WetWilly wrote:

      I think your sense of right and wrong is dangerous and abnormal.
      this is your opinion and there is nothing wrong with it

      WetWilly wrote:

      Woopie for you I guess ?!?
      I wasn't trying to show off or for you guys to feel pity for me (i work my ass off)
      I said it because you seemed to forget this is just a forum with people in it, with different perspectives and you gotta respect em all


      Also don't worry about me, I will do both engineering and project managing ;)
    • j0ei wrote:

      Cringendary wrote:

      "Belong" in a guild, AKA wagecuck, AKA, work for boss man. Yeah... "fighting" where the tank holds people down and a bunch of AoE's go off while health bars go down. Real exciting shit right there. (Not.) Keep working for bossman so he can RMT the goods you worked for, lmao. Why would you choose to be a cuck in a video game of all places?
      "Hard work." Like being first in line and showing up with big numbers, street gang style? Really taking a page from Starcraft with that one. "Noobs" like me don't waste time in the black zone filling some dweebs pockets. It isn't fear it's logic and reason. Logic to know blackzones are a complete waste of time and reason to know that the entire existence of the black zone is for timid guild-simps to play around in.

      8.3 + yellow zone is fun. Every MMORPG gamer wants to be decked out in the best possible gear a game has to offer. Yellow zone = you don't lose your time, effort, or energy, and the opposition don't really outnumber or outgun you. If I can play for three days and get 8.3 then so can everyone else. Not my fault they choose to do yellow zones on hard mode.

      Yeah you can wear 8.3 to blackzones, that the slaves paid for, or some doofus RMT'd. Or maybe not, and maybe you're part of the toe-sucking inner circle you get it paid for you. Who knows? Who cares? Everything you do there is to make some other fat asshole rich. Congrats on being a worker bee. I bet you also have an IRL normie job too?

      I guess you lack the basic understanding of fillming in optimal settings? Why wouldn't Benji film on the test server? He's never told anyone to wear expensive sets in the red zone. That's opposite of his entire theme.

      I have characters with over 5k player kills and more than 600m pvp fame. Benji has alts he plays off camera that strictly pvp as well. Why would he use his youtube character to gank with? People will just get mad and take it out on his channel.
      So practically, you describe any type of "group" fight to be (not) exciting! Congratulations! Welcome to Albion Online newbie, this isn't a game designed SOLELY on solo content sorry to hurt your FRAGILE ego. Perhaps being in the bluezones / yellow zones for so long that it makes you delusional that you "believe" that black zone is an actual waste of time despite it offering far more resources and fame.
      You obviously don't even know what you're talking about. If you think largescale fights are just zerging people down with zero macro/micro then you need to see some sunlight. You watch too many movies and practically believe any rumor you hear on the internet. A degenerate who thinks people who work irl jobs are "worse" in every way, stop being a scared little runt, get some REAL full-loot pvp action and THEN talk.

      Ladies and gentlemen, THIS cringeasshole over here is a product of "Swolebenji's" successful propaganda, a deluded, misinformed player who speaks without even knowing what he talks about
      It's designed to do whatever you want. Why would I want to be an insect in a swarm fight? Shit's boring dawg. You realize running t5's with a max spec speed clearing set nets you more fame and loot cause you can speed run it? Us actual gamers can't go around using 8.3 in the black zone without a bunch of "hustlin hitmans" coordinating their 20 goons on discord to hunt us down. But I guess you never played the life of a solo player since you're so quick to work for boss man.

      Yeah, you are worse. Make your own business, live off the government. Working a shit job for a shit company making shit pay isn't living, it's slavery. Worst part, you think its noble. Lmao. You can't full loot PvP as a solo. If you flag up in reds you get 20 blues chasing you, and in black zones roaming death squads put an end to you real fast. Sure you can maybe get a kill every once in a while, Not worth the time spent doing it and the gear they carry is garbage compared to the silver I can earn in dungeons or doing farm work. It's a wasted venture. "But it's fun d00d" no it isn't. Losing your looties to marauding hordes isn't fun. Every you tuber pushing this content is always in massive zerg guilds using clips of them and 12 of their bros killing solo players. Lmao @ your life and your e-life. How do you even have time to type these responses wagie? Don't you have a 9 to 5 to go bend the knee at? Don't you have CTA's and crap to go do?


      CallieDarkmore wrote:

      So I'm new around these parts and I've seen this guys name come up on both here on the forums and on the Albion subreddit. Can someone TL;DR me an explanation of who this person is that this thread is centered around?
      Redditors seething cause he ganks in yellow zones and tells people not to go out to red / black zones till they have a proper foundation and bankroll. Dude made a vid dissin' the game on Mobile launch day with valid points about being muted over trivial things and the botting problem. Sponik and his defense forced rolled in to call him "raycisss" and slander him down cause they're devout drinkers of the SBI kool-aid.


      Sponik wrote:

      Apotosariel wrote:

      So people have to be perfect
      Hey look at that, another person who totally misses the pointlet me emphasize
      says false things = ok
      says false things in order to hurt Albion =bad
      again, I wrote a similar replay to someone a few pages ago
      please read the whole thread before trying to copy pasta the comment of the person above you
      Hey dingus, watch the follow up vid and tell me what he lied about. Except you can't. Cause you won't, cause you're closed minded and not willing to admit you're wrong and you're literally going against freedom of speech.
    • Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      I think your sense of right and wrong is dangerous and abnormal.
      this is your opinion and there is nothing wrong with it

      WetWilly wrote:

      Woopie for you I guess ?!?
      I wasn't trying to show off or for you guys to feel pity for me (i work my ass off)I said it because you seemed to forget this is just a forum with people in it, with different perspectives and you gotta respect em all


      Also don't worry about me, I will do both engineering and project managing ;)
      Oh damn...does PMI know about your sense of ethics?
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Cringendary wrote:

      LegaI wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      CrimsonShades wrote:

      I like how a post not meant to give Benji exposure is about to hit 8 pages, you've truly outdone yourself @Sponik :thumbup:

      In fact I actually forgot he existed until your post :whistling:
      I hope new players have seen this thread and reconsidered joining AlbionAll I tried to do is raise awareness to expose this greedy guyand well, I think it worked :) sadly, we also found out players who don't really care about the game :(
      How is Benji greedy? Do you know ANYTHING about how much youtubers make or how they make it?
      I know how much youtubers make since I am a youtuber as well with so much more views per video than swolebenji has, and as a youtuber myself, I can spot a greedy mdf from a mile away, Swoles sole purpose of those videos are to make quick effortless cash (on top of that he does not have a job irl and lives in a van, so that actually makes sense and backs up my theory)Edit: Hey, well would u look at that, he just uploaded a new video: solo dungeon light crossbow build, which BTW he has posted maybe 20 times already, I mean if u still cant see that he is only making vids for easy money then there is something wrong with you.
      LordLegal: 2230 avg daily views. 5.7 avg daily subs 66.9k views last 30 days total views 483k 170 subs last 30 days.SwoleBenji: 30.3k avg daily views 176.7 avg daily subs 908.9k views last 30 days total views 5.2m 5k subs last 30 days.


      LordLegal Most popular vids sorted: 58k, 33k, 28k
      SwoleBenji: 734k, 447k, 210k, 126k, 105k

      Rate of videos-
      LordLegal: 4 in a month, 2 in a month, 3 in a month, 2 in a month. 11 videos in 4 months.
      SwoleBenji: 1-2 uploads daily in the past 4 months.


      Swole's reason for his youtube is to make friends. He survives off his retail wage savings because he's an autismal minimalist who doesn't spend money on anything. If he wanted to do youtube for money he'd play Minecraft or make financial advice videos. Gaming videos pay literal bottom dollar and Albion has a small viewership over any mainstream game.

      His re-run video is because his comments ask for it, and also because his other crossbow videos weren't tagged or titled properly, and if you bothered to watch he did alter the build a bit. Speaking of re-runs you have 3 of the same tag / titled / thumbnail'd vids on your 6 most "recent" (lmao) uploads.

      Also, he doesn't do it for money cause he's strike'd so hard his earnings are diddly-squat.


      Here was his earnings he posted in his old discord before the owner flipped out and banned Benji after he demanded removing the questionnaire:
      i.imgur.com/2UWM9ph.png

      Wow, he made $45 for the whole month. Yeah, sure bud. He does it for the "money."
      I didnt want to give this post more attention, but that screenshot is straight up fake. noone makes 0.079 dollars CPM.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by wolfo70 ().

    • Cringendary wrote:

      Hey dingus, watch the follow up vid and tell me what he lied about. Except you can't. Cause you won't, cause you're closed minded and not willing to admit you're wrong and you're literally going against freedom of speech.
      lol. again, if your gonna call me dingus why don't you just READ a few comments back, you cant expect me to give attention to every kid who thinks he is right. we also talked about the freedom of speech thingy.
      and I'm not going to give this rat more watch time on his 3-hour non-edited videos.
      I will sum up the comment I wrote
      I AM THE LIVING PROOF THAT HE IS WRONG AND THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH
    • Sponik wrote:

      Cringendary wrote:

      Hey dingus, watch the follow up vid and tell me what he lied about. Except you can't. Cause you won't, cause you're closed minded and not willing to admit you're wrong and you're literally going against freedom of speech.
      lol. again, if your gonna call me dingus why don't you just READ a few comments back, you cant expect me to give attention to every kid who thinks he is right. we also talked about the freedom of speech thingy.and I'm not going to give this rat more watch time on his 3-hour non-edited videos.
      I will sum up the comment I wrote
      I AM THE LIVING PROOF THAT HE IS WRONG AND THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH
      Yep, proved my point. Arguing against someone too ignorant to even view the other side.

      You are living proof in what way? How does your existence nullify his points in his videos? What, are you gonna just "believe" really hard that he's wrong like a mental case?
    • Sponik wrote:

      Cringendary wrote:

      You are living proof in what way? How does your existence nullify his points in his videos? What, are you gonna just "believe" really hard that he's wrong like a mental case?
      what didn't you understand, I have already answered this in this threadgo back a few pages and R E A D
      bump
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Ah yes... a guy who believes everything he is doing is right while everyone who disagree with him even the slightest is wrong.. :thumbsup: i wonder when will this end. atleast there is some fun things going on in the forums not just some rants about Handholding, BZ and RMTs.
    • Imanuel wrote:

      Ah yes... a guy who believes everything he is doing is right while everyone who disagree with him even the slightest is wrong.. :thumbsup: i wonder when will this end. atleast there is some fun things going on in the forums not just some rants about Handholding, BZ and RMTs.
      I have been lingering in this post for awhile and even posted some comments myself when it was still on page 5, now this thread is on its way to page 10. I dont think this will end anytime soon xD just enjoy the show while it last.
      There is no Failure, there is only delayed success. Natan-2021
    • Lovele wrote:

      No offence at this point Sponik is way more annoying to me than SwoleBenji is.
      ah yes, we have reached the point where a guy who is in the favor of albion is more annoying than the guy who spits into the well he drinks from
      And don't worry no offense taken, it's just a forum with different people and they have different perspectives/opinions
      Keep calling me whatever you like guys just let it all out, I will stay here and say what I have to say :D
    • Sponik wrote:

      Imanuel wrote:

      while everyone who disagree with him even the slightest is wrong
      isn't it how debates work?each side has different agenda and they try to convince the other side by giving examples and showing their opinion
      Of course each side thinks the other is wrong... the world would be so boring if everyone would agree with everyone
      Oh thank god I checked....

      There was almost a full 24 hours without another inane message posted, and then argued by a moron with questionable morals and ethics has posted yet another stupid post.


      NO, that's not how debate works....

      When the argument is 1 against everyone else, perhaps you ought to reconsider whether maybe you are are the one in error.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • WetWilly wrote:

      When the argument is 1 against everyone else
      There is a considerable amount of people who share the same opinion as me. They didn't post as many comments as you because they didn't feel the need to justify their point.
      And if you want to ignore whoever thinks like me it's fine, because SBI is on my side, sorry, THE-GAME SIDE too. Swole is banned from every Albion community platform as he should.