Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

    • @Gank
      sometimes i find it hard to take you seriously when you have that profile picture

      it looks so cute

      reminds me of untitled goose game


      "peace was never an option"- TheSupportGod
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Cringendary wrote:

      If you can find him a loving and supportive guild / clan / whatever, then I'm sure he'd be willing to give you all his Albion wealth to trade for it
      I have said it before in this thread. I think that benji is a selfish person. He waited for mobile lunch to upload the video where he lies about the game and drives the new player away. and after that, just for views, he milked the shit out of the new players making false tutorial videos for staying the yz and not playing the actual game. Even though he told EVERYONE to say away from this game.
      He is also trying to cause drama when it's not needed at all. We have such a good community and this guy is a troublemaker. Also, why keep causing trouble in a game you don't like when you can just quit. I'm sure 99.99% of us won't miss him anyways.
    • WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      I totally agree with you but I think that even if he says 1 false thing or does anything to hurt the game without a reason, he should be muted
      By this logic, you should have been muted several times already in this thread.Censorship is not good no matter what your justification is.
      lol i have done nothing wrongunlike him i DO care for this community and the game
      Incorrect, you have made false and incorrect statements, some of them directly juxtaposted to themselves or other things you have said.
      Strictly speaking from a logical perspective, you should be muted.
      i thought we established @Sponik is trolling..do not engage...
    • CrimsonShades wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      I totally agree with you but I think that even if he says 1 false thing or does anything to hurt the game without a reason, he should be muted
      By this logic, you should have been muted several times already in this thread.Censorship is not good no matter what your justification is.
      lol i have done nothing wrongunlike him i DO care for this community and the game
      Incorrect, you have made false and incorrect statements, some of them directly juxtaposted to themselves or other things you have said.Strictly speaking from a logical perspective, you should be muted.
      i thought we established @Sponik is trolling..do not engage...
      You LIE so you should be muted
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Why? You gonna mute me?

      Seriously, you need to relax.
      Just going to ignore you if you don't bring anything to the tableAnd trust me I'm 100% calm, just frustrated from the ppl like you
      you aren't bringing anything to the table...the only thing you have said in effect is that you want to mute benji. In every post of yours, you add NOTHING additional to the conversation, but repeat that he should be muted.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • WetWilly wrote:

      you aren't bringing anything to the table...the only thing you have said in effect is that you want to mute benji. In every post of yours, you add NOTHING additional to the conversation, but repeat that he should be muted.
      lol, all I'm doing is protecting Albion. Unlike you, who is just trying to look/be politically correct.
      And I'm not saying he should be muted for no reason. I give examples and actual things he did to consider.
      again, there are so many people who think like you, and none have given me a good reason to change my opinion about this guy.
      so yes, you can keep saying "bUT yoU LiED So GeT mUteD" or "YoU CaNt JUst MutE PEoplE iTs WroNG" for the 100th time without having a good solid point
      or
      for instance
      say something smart, and not act like a grown child
    • CrimsonShades wrote:

      I like how a post not meant to give Benji exposure is about to hit 8 pages, you've truly outdone yourself @Sponik :thumbup:

      In fact I actually forgot he existed until your post :whistling:
      I hope new players have seen this thread and reconsidered joining Albion
      All I tried to do is raise awareness to expose this greedy guy
      and well, I think it worked :)
      sadly, we also found out players who don't really care about the game :(
    • Sponik wrote:

      CrimsonShades wrote:

      I like how a post not meant to give Benji exposure is about to hit 8 pages, you've truly outdone yourself @Sponik :thumbup:

      In fact I actually forgot he existed until your post :whistling:
      I hope new players have seen this thread and reconsidered joining AlbionAll I tried to do is raise awareness to expose this greedy guy
      and well, I think it worked :)
      sadly, we also found out players who don't really care about the game :(
      Except you didn't refute any of Benji's points so all you did was act like a crazed fanatical loonie screaming his head off in the middle of the street. If anything you're making his arguments look stronger.
    • Sponik wrote:

      CrimsonShades wrote:

      I like how a post not meant to give Benji exposure is about to hit 8 pages, you've truly outdone yourself @Sponik :thumbup:

      In fact I actually forgot he existed until your post :whistling:
      I hope new players have seen this thread and reconsidered joining AlbionAll I tried to do is raise awareness to expose this greedy guy
      and well, I think it worked :)
      sadly, we also found out players who don't really care about the game :(
      How is Benji greedy? Do you know ANYTHING about how much youtubers make or how they make it?
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      CrimsonShades wrote:

      I like how a post not meant to give Benji exposure is about to hit 8 pages, you've truly outdone yourself @Sponik :thumbup:

      In fact I actually forgot he existed until your post :whistling:
      I hope new players have seen this thread and reconsidered joining AlbionAll I tried to do is raise awareness to expose this greedy guyand well, I think it worked :)
      sadly, we also found out players who don't really care about the game :(
      How is Benji greedy? Do you know ANYTHING about how much youtubers make or how they make it?
      I know how much youtubers make since I am a youtuber as well with so much more views per video than swolebenji has, and as a youtuber myself, I can spot a greedy mdf from a mile away, Swoles sole purpose of those videos are to make quick effortless cash (on top of that he does not have a job irl and lives in a van, so that actually makes sense and backs up my theory)
      Edit: Hey, well would u look at that, he just uploaded a new video: solo dungeon light crossbow build, which BTW he has posted maybe 20 times already, I mean if u still cant see that he is only making vids for easy money then there is something wrong with you.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by LegaI ().

    • LegaI wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      CrimsonShades wrote:

      I like how a post not meant to give Benji exposure is about to hit 8 pages, you've truly outdone yourself @Sponik :thumbup:

      In fact I actually forgot he existed until your post :whistling:
      I hope new players have seen this thread and reconsidered joining AlbionAll I tried to do is raise awareness to expose this greedy guyand well, I think it worked :) sadly, we also found out players who don't really care about the game :(
      How is Benji greedy? Do you know ANYTHING about how much youtubers make or how they make it?
      I know how much youtubers make since I am a youtuber as well with so much more views per video than swolebenji has, and as a youtuber myself, I can spot a greedy mdf from a mile away, Swoles sole purpose of those videos are to make quick effortless cash (on top of that he does not have a job irl and lives in a van, so that actually makes sense and backs up my theory)Edit: Hey, well would u look at that, he just uploaded a new video: solo dungeon light crossbow build, which BTW he has posted maybe 20 times already, I mean if u still cant see that he is only making vids for easy money then there is something wrong with you.
      LordLegal: 2230 avg daily views. 5.7 avg daily subs 66.9k views last 30 days total views 483k 170 subs last 30 days.
      SwoleBenji: 30.3k avg daily views 176.7 avg daily subs 908.9k views last 30 days total views 5.2m 5k subs last 30 days.


      LordLegal Most popular vids sorted: 58k, 33k, 28k
      SwoleBenji: 734k, 447k, 210k, 126k, 105k

      Rate of videos-
      LordLegal: 4 in a month, 2 in a month, 3 in a month, 2 in a month. 11 videos in 4 months.
      SwoleBenji: 1-2 uploads daily in the past 4 months.


      Swole's reason for his youtube is to make friends. He survives off his retail wage savings because he's an autismal minimalist who doesn't spend money on anything. If he wanted to do youtube for money he'd play Minecraft or make financial advice videos. Gaming videos pay literal bottom dollar and Albion has a small viewership over any mainstream game.

      His re-run video is because his comments ask for it, and also because his other crossbow videos weren't tagged or titled properly, and if you bothered to watch he did alter the build a bit. Speaking of re-runs you have 3 of the same tag / titled / thumbnail'd vids on your 6 most "recent" (lmao) uploads.

      Also, he doesn't do it for money cause he's strike'd so hard his earnings are diddly-squat.


      Here was his earnings he posted in his old discord before the owner flipped out and banned Benji after he demanded removing the questionnaire:
      i.imgur.com/2UWM9ph.png

      Wow, he made $45 for the whole month. Yeah, sure bud. He does it for the "money."
    • LegaI wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      CrimsonShades wrote:

      I like how a post not meant to give Benji exposure is about to hit 8 pages, you've truly outdone yourself @Sponik :thumbup:

      In fact I actually forgot he existed until your post :whistling:
      I hope new players have seen this thread and reconsidered joining AlbionAll I tried to do is raise awareness to expose this greedy guyand well, I think it worked :) sadly, we also found out players who don't really care about the game :(
      How is Benji greedy? Do you know ANYTHING about how much youtubers make or how they make it?
      I know how much youtubers make since I am a youtuber as well with so much more views per video than swolebenji has, and as a youtuber myself, I can spot a greedy mdf from a mile away, Swoles sole purpose of those videos are to make quick effortless cash (on top of that he does not have a job irl and lives in a van, so that actually makes sense and backs up my theory)Edit: Hey, well would u look at that, he just uploaded a new video: solo dungeon light crossbow build, which BTW he has posted maybe 20 times already, I mean if u still cant see that he is only making vids for easy money then there is something wrong with you.
      Perfect...couldn't say it better myself.

      Thanks for doing my work for me.

      @Sponik, you should mute this guy too, because he just gave all teh evidence you need to prove he's a liar.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Is Benji annoying? Yes, absolutely. Does he consistently lie and seem (from what I've read in this thread) to have few, if any, morals? Hell yeah. Is he a major issue that needs to be dealt with by SBI? Ehhhhh. Nope. As a general rule, censoring community contributors is never a good decision. Whenever I've seen a gaming company try to silence a contributor, there has been some pretty massive backlash as a result, and Benji seems to have a following that would not be happy with this.

      In case you didn't notice, SBI just released a report about how much Albion is growing - which is a lot, despite Benji's efforts. The first AO video I watched when deciding whether to get the game was Benji's new player guide; here I am, two months later, engaging in full-loot PVP and venturing into both the Black and Red zones. So the worst thing Benji has done to this game has been to cause people like myself to waste time writing posts on this forum.

      I've been lurking this thread for a while - the only good thing coming out of this is that @Fusionbomb is getting his fill of popcorn.