Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

    • LOL ..
      i want him muted because he's a threat to the community according to my worldview.

      well i see this before on some government rulers on RL lol
      Frankly I don't see how a theoretically free game can become so authoritative because some people want to enforce other players to follow his gamestlye .

      Bz = handholding / a simple 20 man guild cant attack one forgotten t5 trash terry because all lands are under HH .
      hg/cd = Real Mickey Town - destroying builds because they want rat to make money and do you know what i mean .

      we have rly important things to do . let people show their lvlup methods to the newplayers . and if you disaggre . DO THE MATHS !!!
    • Just to be upfront, I never heard of the guy until today. I decided to watch his video that you linked in the forum and my takeaway is that some of what he says is true and many parts of what he says are blatantly false. Here are my thoughts:

      1. He talks about how he was muted for minor things. However, watching the video and listening to how he was addressing people it was clear he was being confrontational. I'm sorry but if I tell a mod to "suck a hotdog" then I damn sure expect that I will be muted. It was plain disrespectful and I don't think staff deserve to be treated like that and that the mute was warranted. He was probably warned several times to stop before being muted.

      2. Regarding muting, he was right about some things. In the past when the game first released, I knew many of the mods in the game and they always told me that their job was to teach and not punish. Mods would give warnings, teach players about acceptable behavior, and give players a chance to change their behavior. Only in the worst of circumstances would a player be punished. However, I have seen mods mute players for minor things nowadays sometimes without warning. For example, I saw a player asking a question in the world chat about some functions of the game and when no-one answered he repeated his question several times. I saw a mod warn him about spamming the chat and that if he continued he would be muted. I thought this was unwarranted. I know the mod who did this but I won't reveal names cause I want to keep this constructive.

      3. I myself have had several messages deleted from the forum in which I critiqued upcoming updates or changes. I personally thought turning items into skins was a bad idea and that time and gave a list of my reasoning. I was also openly critical of changing season battlemounts, which used to be exclusive to their respective seasons, to nonexclusive items to be rewards for crystal league. I though it was wrong to tell players that something was exclusive only to go back on it. In both of these cases I kept it respectful, gave pros and cons, and had messages deleted anyway by SBI staff. So in the regard that SBI may strike down opinions they don't agree with or remove critiques against what they want to do I hate to say that I have to agree with him. In that regard he does have a genuine point. I've experienced it firsthand.

      4. Bots aren't as much of an issue in this game as it used to be. I remember a time of bots auto harvesting resources and spamming "give me silver" messages in town. Luckily, it seems most bots have been dealt with. So on that point I disagree with him.

      5. I would appreciate it if he had screenshots, video, examples, eyewitnesses, or some kind of actual evidence presented in the video. I always find it very hard to take someones accusations at face value without evidence to support it.

      6. There's no denying that the round table does get special treatment and that they often make decisions that benefit their guilds. I'm not sure how it is now but it used to be very bad back in the day. They get to make major decisions about the game, in which they play, so don't be surprised when they vote or give feedback in their favor. That said, I know some members on the round table who are genuinely trying to help make the game better but there are some who abuse their power. On that part I half heartedly agree with him.

      7. He tries to make SBI staff look scummy which I disagree with. There are many good employees at SBI and we shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. SBI has given players free premium, items, and more as a thank you to players who supported the game or as an apology when the servers screw up. Having spoken to many of the staff, most of them are good, friendly people who enjoy what they do. Most of the time when I ask for help or information on the forum I have a pleasant experience with staff who try to assist me. He makes it sound like they have a negative agenda and that couldn't be further from the truth. In that respect, I disagree with most of what he says there.

      To conclude, I don't think it's fair to discredit everything he says because he does have a point on some issues. I've seen and experienced many of the things that I said I agree with him on and I can't discredit my own personal experience. What I didn't like about the video was the tone, confrontational attitude, lack of evidence to support his claims, and making SBI out like they have a negative agenda. If he was objective and presented evidence of each claim it would have helped him immensely but as it stands I have a hard time believing most of what he says.
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter
    • Zorva wrote:

      Just to be upfront, I never heard of the guy until today. I decided to watch his video that you linked in the forum and my takeaway is that some of what he says is true and many parts of what he says are blatantly false. Here are my thoughts:

      1. He talks about how he was muted for minor things. However, watching the video and listening to how he was addressing people it was clear he was being confrontational. I'm sorry but if I tell a mod to "suck a hotdog" then I damn sure expect that I will be muted. It was plain disrespectful and I don't think staff deserve to be treated like that and that the mute was warranted. He was probably warned several times to stop before being muted.

      2. Regarding muting, he was right about some things. In the past when the game first released, I knew many of the mods in the game and they always told me that their job was to teach and not punish. Mods would give warnings, teach players about acceptable behavior, and give players a chance to change their behavior. Only in the worst of circumstances would a player be punished. However, I have seen mods mute players for minor things nowadays sometimes without warning. For example, I saw a player asking a question in the world chat about some functions of the game and when no-one answered he repeated his question several times. I saw a mod warn him about spamming the chat and that if he continued he would be muted. I thought this was unwarranted. I know the mod who did this but I won't reveal names cause I want to keep this constructive.

      3. I myself have had several messages deleted from the forum in which I critiqued upcoming updates or changes. I personally thought turning items into skins was a bad idea and that time and gave a list of my reasoning. I was also openly critical of changing season battlemounts, which used to be exclusive to their respective seasons, to nonexclusive items to be rewards for crystal league. I though it was wrong to tell players that something was exclusive only to go back on it. In both of these cases I kept it respectful, gave pros and cons, and had messages deleted anyway by SBI staff. So in the regard that SBI may strike down opinions they don't agree with or remove critiques against what they want to do I hate to say that I have to agree with him. In that regard he does have a genuine point. I've experienced it firsthand.

      4. Bots aren't as much of an issue in this game as it used to be. I remember a time of bots auto harvesting resources and spamming "give me silver" messages in town. Luckily, it seems most bots have been dealt with. So on that point I disagree with him.

      5. I would appreciate it if he had screenshots, video, examples, eyewitnesses, or some kind of actual evidence presented in the video. I always find it very hard to take someones accusations at face value without evidence to support it.

      6. There's no denying that the round table does get special treatment and that they often make decisions that benefit their guilds. I'm not sure how it is now but it used to be very bad back in the day. They get to make major decisions about the game, in which they play, so don't be surprised when they vote or give feedback in their favor. That said, I know some members on the round table who are genuinely trying to help make the game better but there are some who abuse their power. On that part I half heartedly agree with him.

      7. He tries to make SBI staff look scummy which I disagree with. There are many good employees at SBI and we shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. SBI has given players free premium, items, and more as a thank you to players who supported the game or as an apology when the servers screw up. Having spoken to many of the staff, most of them are good, friendly people who enjoy what they do. Most of the time when I ask for help or information on the forum I have a pleasant experience with staff who try to assist me. He makes it sound like they have a negative agenda and that couldn't be further from the truth. In that respect, I disagree with most of what he says there.

      To conclude, I don't think it's fair to discredit everything he says because he does have a point on some issues. I've seen and experienced many of the things that I said I agree with him on and I can't discredit my own personal experience. What I didn't like about the video was the tone, confrontational attitude, lack of evidence to support his claims, and making SBI out like they have a negative agenda. If he was objective and presented evidence of each claim it would have helped him immensely but as it stands I have a hard time believing most of what he says.
      I totally agree with you but I think that even if he says 1 false thing or does anything to hurt the game without a reason, he should be muted
      this reminds me of a funny video

      this is actually what swole does
    • Sponik wrote:

      I totally agree with you but I think that even if he says 1 false thing or does anything to hurt the game without a reason, he should be muted
      By this logic, you should have been muted several times already in this thread.

      Censorship is not good no matter what your justification is.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Zorva wrote:

      Just to be upfront, I never heard of the guy until today. I decided to watch his video that you linked in the forum and my takeaway is that some of what he says is true and many parts of what he says are blatantly false. Here are my thoughts:

      1. He talks about how he was muted for minor things. However, watching the video and listening to how he was addressing people it was clear he was being confrontational. I'm sorry but if I tell a mod to "suck a hotdog" then I damn sure expect that I will be muted. It was plain disrespectful and I don't think staff deserve to be treated like that and that the mute was warranted. He was probably warned several times to stop before being muted.

      2. Regarding muting, he was right about some things. In the past when the game first released, I knew many of the mods in the game and they always told me that their job was to teach and not punish. Mods would give warnings, teach players about acceptable behavior, and give players a chance to change their behavior. Only in the worst of circumstances would a player be punished. However, I have seen mods mute players for minor things nowadays sometimes without warning. For example, I saw a player asking a question in the world chat about some functions of the game and when no-one answered he repeated his question several times. I saw a mod warn him about spamming the chat and that if he continued he would be muted. I thought this was unwarranted. I know the mod who did this but I won't reveal names cause I want to keep this constructive.

      3. I myself have had several messages deleted from the forum in which I critiqued upcoming updates or changes. I personally thought turning items into skins was a bad idea and that time and gave a list of my reasoning. I was also openly critical of changing season battlemounts, which used to be exclusive to their respective seasons, to nonexclusive items to be rewards for crystal league. I though it was wrong to tell players that something was exclusive only to go back on it. In both of these cases I kept it respectful, gave pros and cons, and had messages deleted anyway by SBI staff. So in the regard that SBI may strike down opinions they don't agree with or remove critiques against what they want to do I hate to say that I have to agree with him. In that regard he does have a genuine point. I've experienced it firsthand.

      4. Bots aren't as much of an issue in this game as it used to be. I remember a time of bots auto harvesting resources and spamming "give me silver" messages in town. Luckily, it seems most bots have been dealt with. So on that point I disagree with him.

      5. I would appreciate it if he had screenshots, video, examples, eyewitnesses, or some kind of actual evidence presented in the video. I always find it very hard to take someones accusations at face value without evidence to support it.

      6. There's no denying that the round table does get special treatment and that they often make decisions that benefit their guilds. I'm not sure how it is now but it used to be very bad back in the day. They get to make major decisions about the game, in which they play, so don't be surprised when they vote or give feedback in their favor. That said, I know some members on the round table who are genuinely trying to help make the game better but there are some who abuse their power. On that part I half heartedly agree with him.

      7. He tries to make SBI staff look scummy which I disagree with. There are many good employees at SBI and we shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. SBI has given players free premium, items, and more as a thank you to players who supported the game or as an apology when the servers screw up. Having spoken to many of the staff, most of them are good, friendly people who enjoy what they do. Most of the time when I ask for help or information on the forum I have a pleasant experience with staff who try to assist me. He makes it sound like they have a negative agenda and that couldn't be further from the truth. In that respect, I disagree with most of what he says there.

      To conclude, I don't think it's fair to discredit everything he says because he does have a point on some issues. I've seen and experienced many of the things that I said I agree with him on and I can't discredit my own personal experience. What I didn't like about the video was the tone, confrontational attitude, lack of evidence to support his claims, and making SBI out like they have a negative agenda. If he was objective and presented evidence of each claim it would have helped him immensely but as it stands I have a hard time believing most of what he says.
      Taken strictly as you have watched the one video linked to, yes you are mostly correct and accurate here. However Benji did produce a follow-up with his evidences and reasonings. So he isn't entirely evidence-less.

      HOWEVER, a lot of the accusations he has made I think quite particularly are caused by his own action. He has posed himself in an adversarial way, which has caused I think both SBI and the community to mostly reject him and his views despite the fact there is some real value to _most_ of them (I use the word most in an unqualified manner).

      I think Benji just need to keep making content, continuing to give the play advice he gives for the new player audiences (which I believe is sound advice for the majority of new players) and let this scandalous image of his drift away. That won't happen if he continues to position himself as an adversary, but whatever. That's his choice.

      I also think what he thinks is fun in game is crummy and borders on griefing, but honestly whether it's one player or 100s of players that attack you, new people need to learn that this game is PvP oriented, even the watered down yellow zone PvP. I mean after all Benji can only in one place at a time, and that goes for every other player as well. Griefers will grief, and well this one happens to be a popular and notorious youtube personality, so he gets a lot more attention.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      I totally agree with you but I think that even if he says 1 false thing or does anything to hurt the game without a reason, he should be muted
      By this logic, you should have been muted several times already in this thread.Censorship is not good no matter what your justification is.
      lol i have done nothing wrongunlike him i DO care for this community and the game
      Incorrect, you have made false and incorrect statements, some of them directly juxtaposted to themselves or other things you have said.

      Strictly speaking from a logical perspective, you should be muted.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      I totally agree with you but I think that even if he says 1 false thing or does anything to hurt the game without a reason, he should be muted
      By this logic, you should have been muted several times already in this thread.Censorship is not good no matter what your justification is.
      lol i have done nothing wrongunlike him i DO care for this community and the game
      Incorrect, you have made false and incorrect statements, some of them directly juxtaposted to themselves or other things you have said.
      Strictly speaking from a logical perspective, you should be muted.
      Im not the kind of person to change his statement and if I did, you looked very hard to find it
      and I'm 99.99% sure I "lied" by using the wrong english word
    • Zorva wrote:

      6. There's no denying that the round table does get special treatment and that they often make decisions that benefit their guilds. I'm not sure how it is now but it used to be very bad back in the day. They get to make major decisions about the game, in which they play, so don't be surprised when they vote or give feedback in their favor. That said, I know some members on the round table who are genuinely trying to help make the game better but there are some who abuse their power. On that part I half heartedly agree with him.

      Zorva wrote:

      Just to be upfront, I never heard of the guy until today. I decided to watch his video that you linked in the forum and my takeaway is that some of what he says is true and many parts of what he says are blatantly false. Here are my thoughts:

      1. He talks about how he was muted for minor things. However, watching the video and listening to how he was addressing people it was clear he was being confrontational. I'm sorry but if I tell a mod to "suck a hotdog" then I damn sure expect that I will be muted. It was plain disrespectful and I don't think staff deserve to be treated like that and that the mute was warranted. He was probably warned several times to stop before being muted.

      2. Regarding muting, he was right about some things. In the past when the game first released, I knew many of the mods in the game and they always told me that their job was to teach and not punish. Mods would give warnings, teach players about acceptable behavior, and give players a chance to change their behavior. Only in the worst of circumstances would a player be punished. However, I have seen mods mute players for minor things nowadays sometimes without warning. For example, I saw a player asking a question in the world chat about some functions of the game and when no-one answered he repeated his question several times. I saw a mod warn him about spamming the chat and that if he continued he would be muted. I thought this was unwarranted. I know the mod who did this but I won't reveal names cause I want to keep this constructive.

      3. I myself have had several messages deleted from the forum in which I critiqued upcoming updates or changes. I personally thought turning items into skins was a bad idea and that time and gave a list of my reasoning. I was also openly critical of changing season battlemounts, which used to be exclusive to their respective seasons, to nonexclusive items to be rewards for crystal league. I though it was wrong to tell players that something was exclusive only to go back on it. In both of these cases I kept it respectful, gave pros and cons, and had messages deleted anyway by SBI staff. So in the regard that SBI may strike down opinions they don't agree with or remove critiques against what they want to do I hate to say that I have to agree with him. In that regard he does have a genuine point. I've experienced it firsthand.

      4. Bots aren't as much of an issue in this game as it used to be. I remember a time of bots auto harvesting resources and spamming "give me silver" messages in town. Luckily, it seems most bots have been dealt with. So on that point I disagree with him.

      5. I would appreciate it if he had screenshots, video, examples, eyewitnesses, or some kind of actual evidence presented in the video. I always find it very hard to take someones accusations at face value without evidence to support it.

      6. There's no denying that the round table does get special treatment and that they often make decisions that benefit their guilds. I'm not sure how it is now but it used to be very bad back in the day. They get to make major decisions about the game, in which they play, so don't be surprised when they vote or give feedback in their favor. That said, I know some members on the round table who are genuinely trying to help make the game better but there are some who abuse their power. On that part I half heartedly agree with him.

      7. He tries to make SBI staff look scummy which I disagree with. There are many good employees at SBI and we shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. SBI has given players free premium, items, and more as a thank you to players who supported the game or as an apology when the servers screw up. Having spoken to many of the staff, most of them are good, friendly people who enjoy what they do. Most of the time when I ask for help or information on the forum I have a pleasant experience with staff who try to assist me. He makes it sound like they have a negative agenda and that couldn't be further from the truth. In that respect, I disagree with most of what he says there.

      To conclude, I don't think it's fair to discredit everything he says because he does have a point on some issues. I've seen and experienced many of the things that I said I agree with him on and I can't discredit my own personal experience. What I didn't like about the video was the tone, confrontational attitude, lack of evidence to support his claims, and making SBI out like they have a negative agenda. If he was objective and presented evidence of each claim it would have helped him immensely but as it stands I have a hard time believing most of what he says.
      He posted his proof on a follow up.


      He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to mod and the first thing he did was ban Benji, even though he broke no Discord rules and wasn't even actively chatting in the discord at the time. Later on, the Discord mods disclose to all the fans trying to reach Benji that they banned him and other mods reacted with laughing emojis.





      WetWilly wrote:

      Zorva wrote:

      Just to be upfront, I never heard of the guy until today. I decided to watch his video that you linked in the forum and my takeaway is that some of what he says is true and many parts of what he says are blatantly false. Here are my thoughts:

      1. He talks about how he was muted for minor things. However, watching the video and listening to how he was addressing people it was clear he was being confrontational. I'm sorry but if I tell a mod to "suck a hotdog" then I damn sure expect that I will be muted. It was plain disrespectful and I don't think staff deserve to be treated like that and that the mute was warranted. He was probably warned several times to stop before being muted.

      2. Regarding muting, he was right about some things. In the past when the game first released, I knew many of the mods in the game and they always told me that their job was to teach and not punish. Mods would give warnings, teach players about acceptable behavior, and give players a chance to change their behavior. Only in the worst of circumstances would a player be punished. However, I have seen mods mute players for minor things nowadays sometimes without warning. For example, I saw a player asking a question in the world chat about some functions of the game and when no-one answered he repeated his question several times. I saw a mod warn him about spamming the chat and that if he continued he would be muted. I thought this was unwarranted. I know the mod who did this but I won't reveal names cause I want to keep this constructive.

      3. I myself have had several messages deleted from the forum in which I critiqued upcoming updates or changes. I personally thought turning items into skins was a bad idea and that time and gave a list of my reasoning. I was also openly critical of changing season battlemounts, which used to be exclusive to their respective seasons, to nonexclusive items to be rewards for crystal league. I though it was wrong to tell players that something was exclusive only to go back on it. In both of these cases I kept it respectful, gave pros and cons, and had messages deleted anyway by SBI staff. So in the regard that SBI may strike down opinions they don't agree with or remove critiques against what they want to do I hate to say that I have to agree with him. In that regard he does have a genuine point. I've experienced it firsthand.

      4. Bots aren't as much of an issue in this game as it used to be. I remember a time of bots auto harvesting resources and spamming "give me silver" messages in town. Luckily, it seems most bots have been dealt with. So on that point I disagree with him.

      5. I would appreciate it if he had screenshots, video, examples, eyewitnesses, or some kind of actual evidence presented in the video. I always find it very hard to take someones accusations at face value without evidence to support it.

      6. There's no denying that the round table does get special treatment and that they often make decisions that benefit their guilds. I'm not sure how it is now but it used to be very bad back in the day. They get to make major decisions about the game, in which they play, so don't be surprised when they vote or give feedback in their favor. That said, I know some members on the round table who are genuinely trying to help make the game better but there are some who abuse their power. On that part I half heartedly agree with him.

      7. He tries to make SBI staff look scummy which I disagree with. There are many good employees at SBI and we shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. SBI has given players free premium, items, and more as a thank you to players who supported the game or as an apology when the servers screw up. Having spoken to many of the staff, most of them are good, friendly people who enjoy what they do. Most of the time when I ask for help or information on the forum I have a pleasant experience with staff who try to assist me. He makes it sound like they have a negative agenda and that couldn't be further from the truth. In that respect, I disagree with most of what he says there.

      To conclude, I don't think it's fair to discredit everything he says because he does have a point on some issues. I've seen and experienced many of the things that I said I agree with him on and I can't discredit my own personal experience. What I didn't like about the video was the tone, confrontational attitude, lack of evidence to support his claims, and making SBI out like they have a negative agenda. If he was objective and presented evidence of each claim it would have helped him immensely but as it stands I have a hard time believing most of what he says.
      Taken strictly as you have watched the one video linked to, yes you are mostly correct and accurate here. However Benji did produce a follow-up with his evidences and reasonings. So he isn't entirely evidence-less.
      HOWEVER, a lot of the accusations he has made I think quite particularly are caused by his own action. He has posed himself in an adversarial way, which has caused I think both SBI and the community to mostly reject him and his views despite the fact there is some real value to _most_ of them (I use the word most in an unqualified manner).

      I think Benji just need to keep making content, continuing to give the play advice he gives for the new player audiences (which I believe is sound advice for the majority of new players) and let this scandalous image of his drift away. That won't happen if he continues to position himself as an adversary, but whatever. That's his choice.

      I also think what he thinks is fun in game is crummy and borders on griefing, but honestly whether it's one player or 100s of players that attack you, new people need to learn that this game is PvP oriented, even the watered down yellow zone PvP. I mean after all Benji can only in one place at a time, and that goes for every other player as well. Griefers will grief, and well this one happens to be a popular and notorious youtube personality, so he gets a lot more attention.
      Of course he's going to be "an adversary" when support replies to his tickets with this shit: i.imgur.com/2zTuOc9.png
    • Cringendary wrote:

      He posted his proof on a follow up.


      He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to mod and the first thing he did was ban Benji, even though he broke no Discord rules and wasn't even actively chatting in the discord at the time. Later on, the Discord mods disclose to all the fans trying to reach Benji that they banned him and other mods reacted with laughing emojis.
      Im not even going to watch this video since me, myself, is a living proof that he is W R O N G
      small guilds cant do content in the bz LIE
      I'm a slave LIE
      This game isn't for solo players LIE
      I have never seen a bot, and I have been playing this game for more than a year now
      And there are so many more lies upon lies just because this guy hate SBI and the masterpiece we call albion online
    • Sponik wrote:

      Cringendary wrote:

      He posted his proof on a follow up.


      He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to mod and the first thing he did was ban Benji, even though he broke no Discord rules and wasn't even actively chatting in the discord at the time. Later on, the Discord mods disclose to all the fans trying to reach Benji that they banned him and other mods reacted with laughing emojis.
      Im not even going to watch this video since me, myself, is a living proof that he is W R O N Gsmall guilds cant do content in the bz LIE
      I'm a slave LIE
      This game isn't for solo players LIE
      I have never seen a bot, and I have been playing this game for more than a year now
      And there are so many more lies upon lies just because this guy hate SBI and the masterpiece we call albion online
      It's no lie. You get mogg'd by bigger guilds and alliances. The second you get a small force they bring hundreds and snuff you out.

      Yes, you are literally a slave. How many challenge points have you given your guild, and what have they given to you?

      It's not. What can a solo player do besides corrupted dungeons?

      You've never seen a bot? I can go to any yellow zone and find countless bots toiling away with the exact same builds, mannerisms, and "lock on" movement.
    • Cringendary wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Cringendary wrote:

      He posted his proof on a follow up.


      He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to mod and the first thing he did was ban Benji, even though he broke no Discord rules and wasn't even actively chatting in the discord at the time. Later on, the Discord mods disclose to all the fans trying to reach Benji that they banned him and other mods reacted with laughing emojis.
      Im not even going to watch this video since me, myself, is a living proof that he is W R O N Gsmall guilds cant do content in the bz LIEI'm a slave LIE
      This game isn't for solo players LIE
      I have never seen a bot, and I have been playing this game for more than a year now
      And there are so many more lies upon lies just because this guy hate SBI and the masterpiece we call albion online
      It's no lie. You get mogg'd by bigger guilds and alliances. The second you get a small force they bring hundreds and snuff you out.
      Yes, you are literally a slave. How many challenge points have you given your guild, and what have they given to you?

      It's not. What can a solo player do besides corrupted dungeons?

      You've never seen a bot? I can go to any yellow zone and find countless bots toiling away with the exact same builds, mannerisms, and "lock on" movement.
      it's sad to see ppl talking about a subject they don't know anything about
      the season points are nothing!!!
      guild provides group content and friends to have fun with, share experiences, chat with, and even tell goodnight stories. this is all that matters, not some pixels under the label "silver".
      if you are bitching about the guilds "slavering" their members, it's probably because you have no silver or no friends to play with so you are jealous.
      if you have no friends in-game make some. it's easy and fun to meet new ppl.
      and if you have no silver just close the game, get some IRL work, take the real money you earned, buy gold, and BOOM you have silver AND you support the game.
      You will always find the bad in good things, and the negative people are also the loudest, I get it. but it doesn't mean you can lie just because you cant enjoy albion.
    • Sponik wrote:

      Cringendary wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Cringendary wrote:

      He posted his proof on a follow up.


      He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to mod and the first thing he did was ban Benji, even though he broke no Discord rules and wasn't even actively chatting in the discord at the time. Later on, the Discord mods disclose to all the fans trying to reach Benji that they banned him and other mods reacted with laughing emojis.
      Im not even going to watch this video since me, myself, is a living proof that he is W R O N Gsmall guilds cant do content in the bz LIEI'm a slave LIEThis game isn't for solo players LIE
      I have never seen a bot, and I have been playing this game for more than a year now
      And there are so many more lies upon lies just because this guy hate SBI and the masterpiece we call albion online
      It's no lie. You get mogg'd by bigger guilds and alliances. The second you get a small force they bring hundreds and snuff you out.Yes, you are literally a slave. How many challenge points have you given your guild, and what have they given to you?

      It's not. What can a solo player do besides corrupted dungeons?

      You've never seen a bot? I can go to any yellow zone and find countless bots toiling away with the exact same builds, mannerisms, and "lock on" movement.
      it's sad to see ppl talking about a subject they don't know anything aboutthe season points are nothing!!!
      guild provides group content and friends to have fun with, share experiences, chat with, and even tell goodnight stories. this is all that matters, not some pixels under the label "silver".
      if you are bitching about the guilds "slavering" their members, it's probably because you have no silver or no friends to play with so you are jealous.
      if you have no friends in-game make some. it's easy and fun to meet new ppl.
      and if you have no silver just close the game, get some IRL work, take the real money you earned, buy gold, and BOOM you have silver AND you support the game.
      You will always find the bad in good things, and the negative people are also the loudest, I get it. but it doesn't mean you can lie just because you cant enjoy albion.
      Well then why don't you reach out to Benji and educate him on your views? Imagine how happy he'd be if he had a guild with actual friends and people to enjoy the game with? Be the change you want to see.

      Here's Benji's views on guilds:




      If you can find him a loving and supportive guild / clan / whatever, then I'm sure he'd be willing to give you all his Albion wealth to trade for it.
    • Cringendary wrote:

      He posted his proof on a follow up.

      He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to mod and the first thing he did was ban Benji, even though he broke no Discord rules and wasn't even actively chatting in the discord at the time. Later on, the Discord mods disclose to all the fans trying to reach Benji that they banned him and other mods reacted with laughing emojis.
      Thank you for sharing the follow up video in which he shares his evidence. Having watched it in full I have quite a bit to say. Before I get into it though I want to say I looked at each incident and compared what he did to the terms of service and moderation and forum rules. I also want to say that I am firmly of the "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" philosophy and I don't think free speech should be trampled on. However, Albion Online has its terms and rules that each player agrees to in order to play the game and in each incident its very clear that he broke multiple rules which warranted him being punished in accordance with policy.

      1. Getting other players to join in on the SBI employees are a bunch of "Janies" and other names bandwagon goes against the spread toxicity and public ridicule and abuse rules. This is why he was muted in regards to the "juvenile insults" section of both videos. Ridiculing and abusing the SBI staff in the way he did is wrong, period. I agree with him getting muted because of this action.

      2. In multiple cases throughout the video he broke the "discuss moderator decisions; this includes harassing and/or hounding of moderators" rule. Instead of taking his justified punishment, he decided to take it further by discussing the punishments publicly which is a huge no no. This explains why he was banned from Albion's twitter account because he was linking videos discussing moderator decisions about him harassing them. Albion Online's rules do extend beyond the game and he was continuing to break SBI's rules on twitter. By breaking the rules repeatedly, he was banned on twitter. Again, I agree with SBI on this one.

      3. Not every YouTuber gets codes to give to their audience. Just because he submitted an application and didn't get approved isn't grounds to get butthurt. I know several Albion YouTubers who've never received codes.

      4. As far as other people having their posts taken down, again you are not supposed to discuss a moderators decision which these people were at the time. He led these people into this predicament by having them discuss something they were not supposed to. I wouldn't be surprised if my own post was taken down soon after posting this because again, this breaks the rules.

      5. The other 2/3rd of the video was him reading off a notepad in which I have no interest in. I only wanted to objectively view the evidence provided. He also didn't give the full context on some of the instances he discusses. He mostly talks about what SBI staff did to him and not focused so much on what he did beforehand that might have led to that decision. In the cases where he did cover what he did beforehand, its clear he doesn't understand and isn't self aware of his actions and the rules he broke.

      Note:Edited a few typos.
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Zorva ().