Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

    • Lovele wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Do you enjoy albion? do you have fun playing the game? i bet yesso why take this from a new player?why lie and decive him so he will be scared to play this game?
      this is why I want benji to be muted
      not for his tutorials, but for his hate towards this game
      A new player who enjoys playing albion and wanna stay, I bet he will watch multiple videos on youtube, and not just from SwoleBenji, like I did.FlaccidBaron, LewPac, Leyvi and Oxydize were all youtubers I watched in my first days of playing next to SwoleBenji.
      I did not watch 1 of his videos and just never watch any other video.
      And for every MMO out there are negative feedbacks. Youtube, steam reviews, etc. SwoleBenji is not alone lol.

      And 2nd he is already muted? Perma-muted?
      What else you want to do. You can't.
      We are talking about a legal aspect also.
      Unless he did something inside the game that goes against the TOS they cannot ban him.
      Oh he is making youtube videos, where he is lying. Youtube is not affiliated in any way with SBI, therefore they cannot ban a player just on the fact that he is making videos.

      What you guys don't realize is that he is not an albion gamer. He is an entertainer. Just like CNN is spreading false news, and all this reality shows entertain ppl by bs... He is doing the same. And making money. He is actually pretty smart lol.
      the last thing we need to do is legitemise him and his actions
      idc if he does this to earn money, this is wrong
    • This is Benji's first ticket to SBI: imgur.com/a/FatqXuk

      This was a few months ago, I assume he has sent more.
      This is the only screenshot i can find of his chat logs imgur.com/a/lzR14eJ . But he has been seen doing shit like posting the entire script of a g*y porno in english chat (with description)
      Anything he says in his videos about his experience with SBI should be taken with a stupid amount of grains of salt.
      He's lying about his interactions with SBI and he concocts crazy conspiracy theories in is head purely to confirm his opinions about the game and SBI.
      From SBI employee corruption to SBI paying another youtuber purely to compete with his videos....lol.
      Also accusing every content creator in the book of being in bed with SBI because they gave some codes or some shit. etc etcc

      His behavior absolutely hurts SBI, SBI is a small development team and they don't deserve the insane amount of hate Benji is sending over.


      Don't mistake this, Benji is on another level of compulsive lying and echo chambering.
    • wolfo70 wrote:

      This is Benji's first ticket to SBI: imgur.com/a/FatqXuk

      This was a few months ago, I assume he has sent more.
      This is the only screenshot i can find of his chat logs imgur.com/a/lzR14eJ . But he has been seen doing shit like posting the entire script of a g*y porno in english chat (with description)
      Anything he says in his videos about his experience with SBI should be taken with a stupid amount of grains of salt.
      He's lying about his interactions with SBI and he concocts crazy conspiracy theories in is head purely to confirm his opinions about the game and SBI.
      From SBI employee corruption to SBI paying another youtuber purely to compete with his videos....lol.
      Also accusing every content creator in the book of being in bed with SBI because they gave some codes or some shit. etc etcc

      His behavior absolutely hurts SBI, SBI is a small development team and they don't deserve the insane amount of hate Benji is sending over.


      Don't mistake this, Benji is on another level of compulsive lying and echo chambering.
      I asked him on youtube about it and here's his response: i.imgur.com/CfPontU.png

      The "gay porno" you speak of was a copypasta of RAM RANCH. It's literally a meme. It'd be like posting the Navy Seal copypasta and then accusing him of being a marine making threats.


      What is he lying about Wolfo?

      Why doesn't SBI just... talk to Benji? Seems like it'd work in their favor.
    • after the first ticket i can see why SBI chose to ignore him and not undo his mute

      when you are asking for someone to unban you for something you did wrong
      YOU say sorry not ask the other guy who is a chat moderator btw to say sorry

      then instead of letting things cool off he instead decide to increase his abusive words by taking it onto reddit and finnaly youtube

      this whole thing can be avoided if he just chill down and play cool but he had to instead act like he own the company and every SBI employee have to give him the time of their day and do what he says

      i am sorry bro the world does not work that way. this is just a game and one player muted for maybe 2 weeks is considered light punishment for harsh language

      if you were to work in real world companies and have that kind of attitude to your boss you would be out of a job period.
      like swolebenji said ... "i am a homeless guy in a van"-2021

      does new players like you dont realize that if you want to be treated well you treat other well first?

      like i said swolebenji manipulates new players into thinking hes the victim when he get perma muted across so many channels there is sure something wrong with the person him self and not only SBI when things have gone that far
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

      take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      after the first ticket i can see why SBI chose to ignore him and not undo his mute

      when you are asking for someone to unban you for something you did wrong
      YOU say sorry not ask the other guy who is a chat moderator btw to say sorry

      then instead of letting things cool off he instead decide to increase his abusive words by taking it onto reddit and finnaly youtube

      this whole thing can be avoided if he just chill down and play cool but he had to instead act like he own the company and every SBI employee have to give him the time of their day and do what he says

      i am sorry bro the world does not work that way. this is just a game and one player muted for maybe 2 weeks is considered light punishment for harsh language

      if you were to work in real world companies and have that kind of attitude to your boss you would be out of a job period.
      like swolebenji said ... "i am a homeless guy in a van"-2021

      does new players like you dont realize that if you want to be treated well you treat other well first?

      like i said swolebenji manipulates new players into thinking hes the victim when he get perma muted across so many channels there is sure something wrong with the person him self and not only SBI when things have gone that far
      Well yeah, but you gotta realize Benji comes from a very ghetto IRL culture. In his way of life and where he lives, the only language he knows is gangster. Basically he can't be caught not being "hard" I guess. I don't know the word for it. "Holding frame?" Being tough all the time? His world operates that way. In his part of the world, you have to always be aggressive and never bowing to anyone (He calls this "bending the knee".) because it shows weakness and vulnerability. On the flip side, if you were a street thug and didn't act like him you'd be eaten alive on the streets.

      Real talk about SB: He's generally unaware of social conventions and "unwritten rules" that everyone takes for granted. In the UK it's considered a "protected characteristic" and feels that he hasn't been treated fairly compared to others and companies have a responsibility to ensure they aren't giving a person with a protected characteristic a lesser opportunity than others when providing a service to them. That's his issue he has.
    • Cringendary wrote:

      wolfo70 wrote:

      This is Benji's first ticket to SBI: imgur.com/a/FatqXuk

      This was a few months ago, I assume he has sent more.
      This is the only screenshot i can find of his chat logs imgur.com/a/lzR14eJ . But he has been seen doing shit like posting the entire script of a g*y porno in english chat (with description)
      Anything he says in his videos about his experience with SBI should be taken with a stupid amount of grains of salt.
      He's lying about his interactions with SBI and he concocts crazy conspiracy theories in is head purely to confirm his opinions about the game and SBI.
      From SBI employee corruption to SBI paying another youtuber purely to compete with his videos....lol.
      Also accusing every content creator in the book of being in bed with SBI because they gave some codes or some shit. etc etcc

      His behavior absolutely hurts SBI, SBI is a small development team and they don't deserve the insane amount of hate Benji is sending over.


      Don't mistake this, Benji is on another level of compulsive lying and echo chambering.
      I asked him on youtube about it and here's his response: i.imgur.com/CfPontU.png
      The "gay porno" you speak of was a copypasta of RAM RANCH. It's literally a meme. It'd be like posting the Navy Seal copypasta and then accusing him of being a marine making threats.


      What is he lying about Wolfo?

      Why doesn't SBI just... talk to Benji? Seems like it'd work in their favor.
      His point of view about jannies is highly understandable as the SBI staff and the mod team will without a second doubt edit your forum posts and mute you without explanation if you question the overall narrative surrounding the game development (Be it the dev team competense, round table or anything not directly being encouraged for discussions).

      They don't banter back or explain anything when you insult their incompetence, instead just poking your nose into the useless TOS that means zero to your average player. They shut down discussions they do not want to be seen, instead of explaining or clearing up something controversial.

      It's no better than the modern social media platforms slapping a big red "Fake news" onto posts they do not like.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Cringendary wrote:


      Well yeah, but you gotta realize Benji comes from a very ghetto IRL culture. In his way of life and where he lives, the only language he knows is gangster. Basically he can't be caught not being "hard" I guess. I don't know the word for it. "Holding frame?" Being tough all the time? His world operates that way. In his part of the world, you have to always be aggressive and never bowing to anyone (He calls this "bending the knee".) because it shows weakness and vulnerability. On the flip side, if you were a street thug and didn't act like him you'd be eaten alive on the streets.
      DONT legitimise his actions
      i dont care where you are from
      what you have been to in your life
      but you gotta have some respect towards sbi and this community
    • Sponik wrote:

      DONT legitimise his actions

      you gotta have some respect towards sbi and this community



      Oh FFS, give it a rest !!!!

      I don't have to to anything...stop telling us what must and what must not be done.

      Geezuz christmas already. I'll decide whom I respect.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • WetWilly wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      DONT legitimise his actions
      you gotta have some respect towards sbi and this community

      Oh FFS, give it a rest !!!!

      I don't have to to anything...stop telling us what must and what must not be done.

      Geezuz christmas already. I'll decide whom I respect.
      no one is telling you what to do, but if you want to end up like benji (perm-muted) keep being a smart ares
      and let me tell you this, a lesson for life, you NEED to respact everyone! with no exceptions at all.
    • wolfo70 wrote:

      This is Benji's first ticket to SBI: imgur.com/a/FatqXuk



      This is the only screenshot i can find of his chat logs imgur.com/a/lzR14eJ . But he has been seen doing shit like posting the entire script of a g*y porno in english chat (with description)
      oh.. noes...

      where is this?... no reason... research. :D

      Swole has valid points but he isn't going about it in the right way and just creating a combative atmosphere with any who could help him out of a paranoia that comes typically for any person who's being nipped by the Albion OGs, some mods and others

      <3 storm
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

      discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Stormlord ().

    • Stormlord wrote:

      wolfo70 wrote:

      This is Benji's first ticket to SBI: imgur.com/a/FatqXuk



      This is the only screenshot i can find of his chat logs imgur.com/a/lzR14eJ . But he has been seen doing shit like posting the entire script of a g*y porno in english chat (with description)
      oh.. noes...
      where is this?... no reason... research. :D

      Swole has valid points but he isn't going about it in the right way and just creating a combative atmosphere with any who could help him out of a paranoia that comes typically for any person who's being nipped by the Albion OGs, some mods and others

      I was offering to help mediate but he me kicked out of his discord.

      anyway... porno script.. where? ;)

      <3 storm
      My post explains the RAM RANCH copypasta, and he didn't kick you because the owner nuked the entire server. He has a new owner and new links in his vids.
    • Sponik wrote:

      no one is telling you what to do, but if you want to end up like benji (perm-muted) keep being a smart aresand let me tell you this, a lesson for life, you NEED to respact everyone! with no exceptions at all.
      Respect is something you earned, and not taken for granted.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • I think we should just let him be, I mean sooner or later people are gonna forget him anyways. He makes hour long videos of ranting about his personal experience on a fucking video game and I don’t think he will last a very long time if he keeps making those kinds of videos. If you check his views on his old videos, his views are getting lower and lower. This is because he is just repeating the same type of content over and over again and he has finally ran out of content to make videos of and have decided to just talk shit about albion thinking its going to be a good content. This is why I think we should ignore him and I don’t think making a post like this in the albion forums is good since it will attract some newer people to his channel and supporting him even more. We let him be for some time now and he will die out unless he makes videos about other games.

      FYI I don’t hate him and I don’t accuse anything that he says are lies. But I believe that his last few videos was a bit of an exaggeration and I don’t want this to become a fuel adding to the fire already burning. Instead we should just let the fire die out slowly.
      There is no Failure, there is only delayed success. Natan-2021
    • Cringendary wrote:

      Stormlord wrote:

      wolfo70 wrote:

      This is Benji's first ticket to SBI: imgur.com/a/FatqXuk



      This is the only screenshot i can find of his chat logs imgur.com/a/lzR14eJ . But he has been seen doing shit like posting the entire script of a g*y porno in english chat (with description)
      oh.. noes...where is this?... no reason... research. :D

      Swole has valid points but he isn't going about it in the right way and just creating a combative atmosphere with any who could help him out of a paranoia that comes typically for any person who's being nipped by the Albion OGs, some mods and others

      I was offering to help mediate but he me kicked out of his discord.

      anyway... porno script.. where? ;)

      <3 storm
      My post explains the RAM RANCH copypasta, and he didn't kick you because the owner nuked the entire server. He has a new owner and new links in his vids.
      How hard is it too own the server yourself?

      he is asking to be trashed if he allows people to run something as critical as his discord. MMOs have literal trash people playing them
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

      discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Stormlord ().