Swolebenji is starting to be a problem

• Sponik wrote:

i will say it in the 100th time. i have no problem with his opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM LIEING TO NEW PLAYERS
      AGAIN
      NOT OPINION
      LIES
      he can shit on the game as much as he wants
      BUT
      NO
      LIEING
      ty
      and well, you can call me a dreg of our society but AO is on my side here... since he "DIDNT VIOLATE TOS" (his own words, and you guys say amen to everything that comes out of his mouth since there is a thing called free speech right ) and they still muted him from every single platform
      Listen people are going to lie. They usually get shunned, but that's not the same as censoring. One is public opinion and the other is something enforced and regulated. I don't care for my speech to be regulated, and I don't appreciate your sentiment that it should be.

However, the political statements aside...strictly speaking from a game play perspective Benji is not lying. What he is saying may be antithetical to what most people think, and you may think he is wrong...but that is not lying.

Truth: From a gameplay perspective, players are pretty pushed along to joining a guild early, and in doing so are then subjected to guild rules.
      Truth: PvE in PvP areas _can_ be more rewarding, but comes with risk of losing everything.
      Truth: When it takes longer to get to said content and then wait at the entrance for PKers, that's wasted time, and reduces and sometimes eliminates the overall gain compared to yellow zone content where you aren't dodging PKs, GanKs, and can just run around looking for the next dungeon without that worry.

Net Result: For people who want to gain fast without the risk of PvP, Yellow zone content is the best option.

That's not a lie.

If you crave PvP, or just aren't put off by the risk, then great ... go to red and black zones. No one, not even Benji is telling you not to.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Sponik wrote:

Guys i know that this guy is super toxic, lier, greedy as hell and that he doesnt care about anyone but himslef (just saw two of his alt accounts spemming his new viedo in the AO discord where they cant post links).
      With the new moblie release, he will try to do everything he can to milk the crap out of it, we need to stop him. he is misleading new players and we will lose valueble players who will quit after playing just in the blue zone.
      @Levyi you are our savior, you need to come up with an idea.
      all i can feel is envy.
      The rings go, the fingers stay.
      people are freee .
    • Stormlord wrote:

OP could we have a detailed outline of his actions that have caused this, I have heard of him but the hate seems unnecessary

While we are being truly honest here, in the month I have been gone the level of toxic in the game has spiked. a lot of what use to at least make the Albion online community funny has just turned nasty at this point

that will kill this community faster then any streamer.

<3 storm
      I sadly agree that the community seems to take thing too far to the point where it will 100% turn away new players. Luckily there are still a bunch of people, like myself, that are super willing to assist users regardless of the immature "trolling" that goes on in 2021 lately.
    • WetWilly wrote:

Sponik wrote:

i will say it in the 100th time. i have no problem with his opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM LIEING TO NEW PLAYERSAGAIN
      NOT OPINION
      LIES
      he can shit on the game as much as he wants
      BUT
      NO
      LIEING
      ty
      and well, you can call me a dreg of our society but AO is on my side here... since he "DIDNT VIOLATE TOS" (his own words, and you guys say amen to everything that comes out of his mouth since there is a thing called free speech right ) and they still muted him from every single platform
      Listen people are going to lie. They usually get shunned, but that's not the same as censoring. One is public opinion and the other is something enforced and regulated. I don't care for my speech to be regulated, and I don't appreciate your sentiment that it should be.
      However, the political statements aside...strictly speaking from a game play perspective Benji is not lying. What he is saying may be antithetical to what most people think, and you may think he is wrong...but that is not lying.

Truth: From a gameplay perspective, players are pretty pushed along to joining a guild early, and in doing so are then subjected to guild rules.
      Truth: PvE in PvP areas _can_ be more rewarding, but comes with risk of losing everything.
      Truth: When it takes longer to get to said content and then wait at the entrance for PKers, that's wasted time, and reduces and sometimes eliminates the overall gain compared to yellow zone content where you aren't dodging PKs, GanKs, and can just run around looking for the next dungeon without that worry.

Net Result: For people who want to gain fast without the risk of PvP, Yellow zone content is the best option.

That's not a lie.

If you crave PvP, or just aren't put off by the risk, then great ... go to red and black zones. No one, not even Benji is telling you not to.
      you'r completely right (but this game is a PVP game, and PVE players will get board of yellow-blue zone pve very fast, and quit the game as a result)
      yet he is still muted from every AO platform
      and yet he keeps opening new alts which are spamming him new 3-hours non edited videos where he keeps frightening new players to join the game.
      so to sum it up, i DONT believe in censorship BUT i do think swole is an exception
      he is:
      greedy
      toxic
      a lier
      selfish
      and did NOTHING good for this community
      so yes, i want him out of our community ASAP
      everyone will do their own thinking about this guy, its ok to think he needs to stay in the community but don't legitimize his actions, we don't want a swole 2.0
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Sponik wrote:

my lie did nothing wrong(didnt hurt anyone, didnt change anything), here is what you are missinghe can say whatever the f*ck he wants i dont CARE
      again, for the 23865123763671529673th time
      HIS LIES HURT THE GAME I LOVE AND SBI HARD WORK, HERE IS THE P R O B L E M
      >"I dont care">Instantly cares

yea i do actually think im explaining my points to kids
      so let me put it like this so you understand
      swole is talking about his opinions => NO PROBLEM AT ALL / COMELETELY FINE/ O K / NOBODY CARES
      swole lies and drives new players away from albion => PROBLEM / NOT OK / BAD / WE NEED TO CARE FOR OUR GAME AND STAND UP TO THIS
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Sponik wrote:

my lie did nothing wrong(didnt hurt anyone, didnt change anything), here is what you are missinghe can say whatever the f*ck he wants i dont CARE
      again, for the 23865123763671529673th time
      HIS LIES HURT THE GAME I LOVE AND SBI HARD WORK, HERE IS THE P R O B L E M
      >"I dont care">Instantly cares

Omg, its little swole :D
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
    • Why are you guys so concerned. Just let him be lol.

As a new player I did follow some of his advices. Did I make 3 mil fame / hour? No. But was I making enough as a new player? Yes.
      Did I make 1mil silver / hour? No. But I did make a steady income without the risk of losing it? Yes.

He might be over the top, he might be over-exagerating but at the end of the day if you filter the information it is not all bs.
      Is he a troll and a toxic player. Might be. But isn't the majority of the gaming community is in competitive games? Don't make me add examples like LOL, lol.

I never understood the perma-mute tho. At that point it's like being perma-banned, because you rely on communication in this game.
      I have been muted also twice, for some ``small talk``. I understand being muted for actual racism / flaming / bm / etc, but lately it is over-exagerated in albion.

I will end my post with one of our greatest politicians quote: ``I will fight to the last shed of my blood, so you will have the right to NOT agree with me``.

Take care.
    • Lovele wrote:

Why are you guys so concerned. Just let him be lol.

As a new player I did follow some of his advices. Did I make 3 mil fame / hour? No. But was I making enough as a new player? Yes.
      Did I make 1mil silver / hour? No. But I did make a steady income without the risk of losing it? Yes.

He might be over the top, he might be over-exagerating but at the end of the day if you filter the information it is not all bs.
      Is he a troll and a toxic player. Might be. But isn't the majority of the gaming community is in competitive games? Don't make me add examples like LOL, lol.

I never understood the perma-mute tho. At that point it's like being perma-banned, because you rely on communication in this game.
      I have been muted also twice, for some ``small talk``. I understand being muted for actual racism / flaming / bm / etc, but lately it is over-exagerated in albion.

I will end my post with one of our greatest politicians quote: ``I will fight to the last shed of my blood, so you will have the right to NOT agree with me``.

Take care.
      Do you enjoy albion? do you have fun playing the game? i bet yes
      so why take this from a new player?
      why lie and decive him so he will be scared to play this game?
      this is why I want benji to be muted
      not for his tutorials, but for his hate towards this game
    • Sponik wrote:

Do you enjoy albion? do you have fun playing the game? i bet yesso why take this from a new player?
      why lie and decive him so he will be scared to play this game?
      this is why I want benji to be muted
      not for his tutorials, but for his hate towards this game
      A new player who enjoys playing albion and wanna stay, I bet he will watch multiple videos on youtube, and not just from SwoleBenji, like I did.
      FlaccidBaron, LewPac, Leyvi and Oxydize were all youtubers I watched in my first days of playing next to SwoleBenji.
      I did not watch 1 of his videos and just never watch any other video.
      And for every MMO out there are negative feedbacks. Youtube, steam reviews, etc. SwoleBenji is not alone lol.

And 2nd he is already muted? Perma-muted?
      What else you want to do. You can't.
      We are talking about a legal aspect also.
      Unless he did something inside the game that goes against the TOS they cannot ban him.
      Oh he is making youtube videos, where he is lying. Youtube is not affiliated in any way with SBI, therefore they cannot ban a player just on the fact that he is making videos.

What you guys don't realize is that he is not an albion gamer. He is an entertainer. Just like CNN is spreading false news, and all this reality shows entertain ppl by bs... He is doing the same. And making money. He is actually pretty smart lol.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lovele ().